**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

sounds amazing! Buttery toast is the best - my husband hates butter! He’s missing out on so much! So sorry about bfn, lets hope that changes ASAP.

I’m so sorry about your loss. Hopefully it won’t be long until that bfp appears.

AFM: feeling very emotional today. We’ve just got guidance through about the kids returning to school. My son is starting school this year and he had a hard time settling in to preschool. Cried every morning for months - only stopped for 6 weeks then covid shut the schools!!! So I’m sure we are in for a hard start back with him. I’m hoping the lack of indoor space will mean lots of outdoor play though? Fingers crossed.

It's so hard when kiddies cry when they go into school...makes you feel wretched all day and I'm sure they are fine once you are gone! My first two were both like that esp at pre-school. One time the teacher had to hold my son down to stop my son from running after me...it destroyed me at the time. Luckily with my twins they have always been fine but I think that it different for them because they have each other. The Covid just adds extra stress to the situation. Things could change again before September at this rate so I try not to look too far ahead at the moment. Hopefully things will go better than you think xx

Our school has said children have to attend wearing their pe kits on days they have p.e so 2 days a week & remain in it all day. Which is great until they are sweaty lol

Oh @3 girlies thats gross!! Understandable but gross lol.

7/8dpo and I caved and tested and of course bfn. I think it’s more likely I’m 7dpo so duh, negative. I didn’t get a faint positive (on an FRER no less) until 10dpo with my daughter!

I did have a weird dream! I dreamt I went back in time, almost, to when my daughter was a newborn. She was laying on a cot/stroller with other babies and she had spit up a bit (she spat up so much lol) and I got to pick her up and just hold her tiny self again. I cried in my dream remembering how perfect she was (still is!) as a newborn. It was so special. I hope it’s a sign!

I will test again in a little while. Apart from fmu the other 3 (yes 3 lol) have lines

I think this could be it for you. (FMU is crap) Can't wait to see more tests :)

I was going to get a frer for tomorrow but it's too hot for me today I struggle in the heat so will just keep using the cheapies for now. Really crampy again it's been bad since about 5dpo I'm hoping that's not a bad sign.

I was going to get a frer for tomorrow but it's too hot for me today I struggle in the heat so will just keep using the cheapies for now. Really crampy again it's been bad since about 5dpo I'm hoping that's not a bad sign.
Lots of ladies get early cramping...it's just the bean snuggling in tight hopefully.

It's so hard when kiddies cry when they go into school...makes you feel wretched all day and I'm sure they are fine once you are gone! My first two were both like that esp at pre-school. One time the teacher had to hold my son down to stop my son from running after me...it destroyed me at the time. Luckily with my twins they have always been fine but I think that it different for them because they have each other. The Covid just adds extra stress to the situation. Things could change again before September at this rate so I try not to look too far ahead at the moment. Hopefully things will go better than you think xx

My eldest was always fine starting, but my son is a different breed. He talks a good game about how much he will love it, and he does enjoy the time there, but that leaving off is hard.

Our school has said children have to attend wearing their pe kits on days they have p.e so 2 days a week & remain in it all day. Which is great until they are sweaty lol

Ours will be similar I think. They said they’ll let us know closer to the time.

Sorry it's a rubbish pic not sure if it will show.

View attachment 1085613

that’s so clear!!!!!!!!!

My older son had a TERRIBLE time at preschool dropoff every single day. Maybe 3 or 4 good dropoffs. And then had a great time. I’m actually relieved he won’t be going to kindergarten in the fall (they’ve officially declared all online classes until November 4, and likely until 2021... I’m assuming they won’t go to school in person at all next year). I don’t mind having them home, i actually much prefer it, I just have to get my homeschool game dialed in!

Can not believe it’s August tomorrow!

I didnt hold my pee at all for this it was just now straight after I posted the last pic

20200731_171722.jpg

Ok that's enough for now I will do another before bed & try not to pee before then lol

You are 9DPO? and those are with no hold? They are very good BFP's if that is the case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->