• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Have a great time MrsKatie visiting your family, hope the relaxing time does you good :)

Topaz - welcome and I'm sorry for your loss. Wishing you much luck for the near future.

They’ve just made masks mandatory here as of Saturday. Our city did it, not our province (our provincial government is the actual worst). I think it’s a good thing. It’s awful and I hate masks but if it’ll stop the spread I’m all for it! they plan to reopen schools in September here, it’s so hard because for so many families they can’t have kiddos home and go back to work but it’s not necessarily safe to send kids back either. But you need a paycheque too. It’s just the worst!

@Alligator Our state is mandated, but I live in a rural area that thinks Trump is doing a good job. Chicago blue but rest of IL isn't. I've seen a lot more complying than I did several weeks ago, but local news FB comments are a train wreck of anti mask/vax. ](*,)
Every time I want to scream that it's not the sniffles, it's not the flu, it's nothing you've ever witnessed before... SIL has kidney failure and pneumonia from it.

USA has zero unity.

Yea we have to wear masks to go in places now, I'm so scared to send kids back to school in September tbh and I honestly think there's going to a second wave of it :shrug: people just don't go by the rules I'm just so scared for my kids if I'm honest aswell, I no everyone is vulnerable especially to this xx

@Alligator Our state is mandated, but I live in a rural area that thinks Trump is doing a good job. Chicago blue but rest of IL isn't. I've seen a lot more complying than I did several weeks ago, but local news FB comments are a train wreck of anti mask/vax. ](*,)
Every time I want to scream that it's not the sniffles, it's not the flu, it's nothing you've ever witnessed before... SIL has kidney failure and pneumonia from it.

USA has zero unity.
Oh no your SIL had it? How scary, I hope she’s ok.

such a scary time!

I’m going crazy in this TWW! Yesterday I was confident and felt this feeling that I was pregnant and today I’m feeling slightly less sure and like I’m trying to temper my expectations so I don’t get a massive letdown again!

I also have basically no symptoms so far today after a couple days of minor symptoms so who knows! I’m just getting in my own head too much I think.

@drudai that is so stressful. It’s bizarre how different the response is everywhere. Where I live people are SO so so so strict with distancing/mask rules, it’s crazy to hear about people behaving otherwise.

I’m in the UK, not England though, and here we have very few cases. Masks aren’t mandatory yet but they’ve asked people to wear them so they don’t have to make it mandatory. But seems like nobody else is listening...

I also have basically no symptoms so far today after a couple days of minor symptoms so who knows! I’m just getting in my own head too much I think.

I can honestly say that I’ve never once has a proper symptom of pregnancy before a bfp other than my son, and I was 8 weeks by then!! Other pregnancies it was 10dpo, 13dpo and 5 weeks. And no symptoms in any of them! So don’t rule yourself out because of it.

I’m in the UK, not England though, and here we have very few cases. Masks aren’t mandatory yet but they’ve asked people to wear them so they don’t have to make it mandatory. But seems like nobody else is listening...

I can honestly say that I’ve never once has a proper symptom of pregnancy before a bfp other than my son, and I was 8 weeks by then!! Other pregnancies it was 10dpo, 13dpo and 5 weeks. And no symptoms in any of them! So don’t rule yourself out because of it.
I know you’re right, logically! I’m still so early either way. I think I’m just trying to temper my expectations since yesterday and earlier in the cycle I just had this gut feeling I’m pregnant and will get that positive test. I don’t want to be extra let down lol!

Often we have every symptom in the book on the months we are not pregnant and hardly any or none when we actually are or at least that seems to be the case when you read about ladies BFP stories. Symptom spotting is kinda pointless really because progesterone is always high in the TWW wether pregnant or not but I know it’s impossible not to do it!
When are you going to test?

Often we have every symptom in the book on the months we are not pregnant and hardly any or none when we actually are or at least that seems to be the case when you read about ladies BFP stories. Symptom spotting is kinda pointless really because progesterone is always high in the TWW wether pregnant or not but I know it’s impossible not to do it!
When are you going to test?
You’re so right! Hard to rely on symptoms but we all do it don’t we heheh.

I Want to wait until Saturday (8/9dpo) but I might cave tomorrow, however it would be 7/8dpo and almost surely bfn!

I know you’re right, logically! I’m still so early either way. I think I’m just trying to temper my expectations since yesterday and earlier in the cycle I just had this gut feeling I’m pregnant and will get that positive test. I don’t want to be extra let down lol!

I know exactly what you mean. Your logical mind says don’t get excited, but your heart is screaming “IM PREGNANT!!!” :haha:

9dpo for me today. It's really dragging. More cheapies should come today but I'm not feeling hopeful anymore im miserable. My kids all had a late night last night so I'm sat in bed with a cup of tea & buttery toast enjoying the peace :)

9dpo for me today. It's really dragging. More cheapies should come today but I'm not feeling hopeful anymore im miserable. My kids all had a late night last night so I'm sat in bed with a cup of tea & buttery toast enjoying the peace :)

Sounds like bliss! :)
Good luck for when you test :dust:

Hi ladies, please can I join?

I've just come off the mini pill to TTC after a miscarriage in February. My pill pack ended mid-cycle so I think it's very unlikely we'll catch that egg (if there was one!) this month but I'm still classing myself as being in TWW territory and not drinking etc just in case!

I have PCOS so my periods aren't like clockwork, but they've been fairly regular since the miscarriage and my next one is due sometime around 7th August, so I've decided that if it doesn't show, I'll test on the 8th.

I have had some breast tenderness last night and this morning but I'm trying not to get too caught up in symptom-spotting as I don't want to be disappointed if it turns out to be nothing!

I hope August will be a lucky :bfp: month for lots of us

@elencor welcome and good luck!! It only takes one and hoping that you caught that eggie!! How many DPO will you be when you start testing?

Thank you! I want to start 9 dpo. What is the earliest a test can go positive? (Even if it's 1 in 1000") Because I feel like start testing now lol #-obut I'm just 5DPO

sounds amazing! Buttery toast is the best - my husband hates butter! He’s missing out on so much! So sorry about bfn, lets hope that changes ASAP.

Hi ladies, please can I join?

I've just come off the mini pill to TTC after a miscarriage in February. My pill pack ended mid-cycle so I think it's very unlikely we'll catch that egg (if there was one!) this month but I'm still classing myself as being in TWW territory and not drinking etc just in case!

I have PCOS so my periods aren't like clockwork, but they've been fairly regular since the miscarriage and my next one is due sometime around 7th August, so I've decided that if it doesn't show, I'll test on the 8th.

I have had some breast tenderness last night and this morning but I'm trying not to get too caught up in symptom-spotting as I don't want to be disappointed if it turns out to be nothing!

I hope August will be a lucky :bfp: month for lots of us

I’m so sorry about your loss. Hopefully it won’t be long until that bfp appears.

AFM: feeling very emotional today. We’ve just got guidance through about the kids returning to school. My son is starting school this year and he had a hard time settling in to preschool. Cried every morning for months - only stopped for 6 weeks then covid shut the schools!!! So I’m sure we are in for a hard start back with him. I’m hoping the lack of indoor space will mean lots of outdoor play though? Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->