~~~August Apples 2019~~~

No but we and the first guy had sex all while i was fertile and while i was ovulating , just meesed up and had another partner on the 16th one time , could that intervene with anything?

Omg totally looks like a baby bump! That’s crazy!

On DD 2 I was showing from 8 weeks never went down.. I looked 5-6 months pregnant at 13 weeks.. this one looks like it might be the same.. thank god it's winter and layers are appropriate lol

Guys this is my first. Talk to me about OB vs Midwife. What are your experiences? What have you heard?
I think midwives are great if you have a healthy pregnancy. I'd take a look at birth centers (or hospitals if they work there as well), I'd ask what's their plan in case of emergencies (do they collaborate with a physician?) and any specifics like home births, water birth, doulas, etc. Many of them aren't covered by insurance (at least in our area) so costs, payment plans, etc. are things to be considered.

I've had a few days of gas pains. Lots of bloat. I've had the same with my last pregnancy as well. If you read pregnancy week by week articles, it's all normal :) just very uncomfortable. My jeans are already too tight...

Same here! Lots of gas, hard belly popping out, and my jeans are getting tight. Big difference since last week, WTH! LOL

Shorty88- I don't understand why your doctor thought there was anything wrong with that number. It only matters if it's doubling every 48-36 hours. I think he shouldn't have said anything unless there was a problem with a 2nd draw or something. I think you are probably doing great. You probably found out early on. Everything else seems pretty normal.

lilnessi- Did you get your results of your blood test?

Bird5- Honestly, it could be the 2nd person if that's what you are asking. It's hard to know. Do you usually have an exact cycle? Like the same number of days every month? You might be able to calculate your ovulation then. It's all cycle-dependent. It would seem more likely that it's the first guy if you knew you would be ovulating then. But the only way for a definite answer would be a dna test.

just got my results and hcg was 194. My dr seemed pretty happy with it and so am I! i go back for another draw on Monday, hoping it more than doubles by then!
Oops I totally didn't see this the first time. Sounds good! :)

My belly is popped out too. I look so much fatter, but I have actually lost weight. I find it hard to eat too much. So I am having small meals. And I am just completely parched lately, so I have been guzzling water. It's all been good for my weight.
I have been so tired today. And the headaches are something awful. Nausea is slight and only occurs if I don't eat enough or eat too much. So that's a lot of where these carefully balanced meals are coming from.
My husband didn't want to wait the weekend to find out if my levels were rising. So he picked up some frers today. lol So of course I took one. I wasn't going to. Thankfully, it was reassuring. The test line was so dark that it soaked up almost all of the dye and the control line is lighter than the test line. Now I am just anxious to find my exact number. I'm glad I was able to get in before Dec. 17th. It just makes the weekend feel soo long!

Hey ladies can I please join? I got my bfp at 10dpo very faint but a blazing positive at 12dpo. I think I ovulated on the the 18th so my due date is 11 or 12th August however some sites are saying 10th? My cycles are so long that I can't even go by those lol did anyone else ovulate around the 18th that has an average cycle?

I'm looking forward to catching up on the thread so far, I just popped a message so I could bookmark this thread :)

My last 2 pregnancies ended in an MC around week 6 so I'm hoping just to make it past these next 2 week's before feeling the excitement of it all.

Hope you all are doing well so far xx

@RebeccaR19 great news! When are you going in? Tomorrow?
@PeanutWhereRU welcome! i ovluated on the 16th and i believe my due date is Aug 12th based on LMP. Hoping yours is a sticky bean!

AFM, waiting anxiously for my next blood test tomorrow to see if my numbers have at least doubled. Ive been feeling ok, similar to RebeccaR19 i have been sooo parched, and drinking lots of water. Not really any other symptoms but think thats normal since i think i would only be 4 weeks today.

Hey ladies can I please join? I got my bfp at 10dpo very faint but a blazing positive at 12dpo. I think I ovulated on the the 18th so my due date is 11 or 12th August however some sites are saying 10th? My cycles are so long that I can't even go by those lol did anyone else ovulate around the 18th that has an average cycle?

I'm looking forward to catching up on the thread so far, I just popped a message so I could bookmark this thread :)

My last 2 pregnancies ended in an MC around week 6 so I'm hoping just to make it past these next 2 week's before feeling the excitement of it all.

Hope you all are doing well so far xx
Welcome!! I understand your worries. I will feel better also if I can make it past 6 weeks. Here's hoping for your rainbow baby this time!
Would you like me to add you to the front page or wait until you have a more definite due date?

@RebeccaR19 great news! When are you going in? Tomorrow?
@PeanutWhereRU welcome! i ovluated on the 16th and i believe my due date is Aug 12th based on LMP. Hoping yours is a sticky bean!

AFM, waiting anxiously for my next blood test tomorrow to see if my numbers have at least doubled. Ive been feeling ok, similar to RebeccaR19 i have been sooo parched, and drinking lots of water. Not really any other symptoms but think thats normal since i think i would only be 4 weeks today.

I will call tomorrow if I don't hear from them on what my numbers are. They said to wait until Tuesday if I don't hear anything. But I am not patient enough to wait that long. Then I guess it all just depends on what they want me to do. If they say I need a repeat blood draw, I will go back in for it. We will see.

Welcome!! I understand your worries. I will feel better also if I can make it past 6 weeks. Here's hoping for your rainbow baby this time!
Would you like me to add you to the front page or wait until you have a more definite due date?

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for your wishes, Please add me for the 10th August x

Well that docs appointment was a bust.. they wouldn't do bloods as it's too early????? And cause I have had no cramping or bleeding there is no reason that the pregnancy isn't going well.. told me to contact EPU next week if no bleeding. So confused.. tests aren't progressing.. stuck in limbo for the next two weeks x

Oh Shorty - I'm sorry they wouldn't just do the bloodwork for you, that's really annoying.

Sorry you are feeling this way shorty. Is there any way you can get a private appointment?

Sorry you are feeling this way shorty. Is there any way you can get a private appointment?

Ye I might look into it.. It's so strange cause today is the first time I really feel pregnant

Boobs are so sore and heavy.. such a senstive nose.. no appitite and nausea is creeping in.. maybe it is too early.. she did say I was very dehydrated (can't stomach any drinks so only sipping one glass a day)

I wonder if that is affecting my tests at home unforced myself to drink like half a ltre of water right before my appointment so wondering if that is what is affecting my tests..

Might start holding it and testing in the afternoon and see if the results are better..

I really feel this is my rainbow baby I'm not ready to give up on "jr" just yet xx no cramping and not even a hint of blood so untill a scan or bled proves other wise I am pregnant this baby is fine and I should just relax before I cause myself a heart failure x

That's a good mentality to have. I never test FMU as I get bad results. As long as there is no bleeding I'm relaxing however if it doesn't go my way then again it wasn't meant to be. You can only do your bit, nature will have to do the rest. I hope we all get through this girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->