**August Beached Whales**

Yeah I did last time, I thought about saying I'd bled again but I can't do it! Feel it would be very wrong and tempting fate. Soooo another two week wait for me! LOL :haha:

Hi girls! Just got my bfp this morning. I am due Aug 11! My daughter just turned one today - so I will have 2 under 2! Very excited & looking forward to getting to know all of you!

More about me - I live in Minnesota in the u.s. I am married - dh 35 and I am turning 32 on sunday. Our daughter Megan is my whole life - I'm a stay-at-home mom and loving every minute. Before she was born I was a home-daycare provider so I am used to kids being around all the time!

We just started trying this month & I guess we are very lucky! My brother gets married next oct and we said if we didnt get pregnant in nov or dec we would stop trying for a few months so I could be in the wedding & fit into a dress. Well - now a non-issue! As I'll have a 22 month old & a newborn - so piece of cake right? :rofl:

Hi girls! Just got my bfp this morning. I am due Aug 11! My daughter just turned one today - so I will have 2 under 2! Very excited & looking forward to getting to know all of you!

More about me - I live in Minnesota in the u.s. I am married - dh 35 and I am turning 32 on sunday. Our daughter Megan is my whole life - I'm a stay-at-home mom and loving every minute. Before she was born I was a home-daycare provider so I am used to kids being around all the time!

We just started trying this month & I guess we are very lucky! My brother gets married next oct and we said if we didnt get pregnant in nov or dec we would stop trying for a few months so I could be in the wedding & fit into a dress. Well - now a non-issue! As I'll have a 22 month old & a newborn - so piece of cake right? :rofl:

Welcome! How funny, Im a home daycare provider!! ;)

Congrats on your BFP! \

Here is the code for the august whales...

Add a [ in front..

IMG]https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/beachedwhales-2.gif[/IMG]

Hello ladies! Kylarsmom twisted my arm into coming over lol. And by twisting my arm I mean kindly invited lol.
I got my surprise bfp on Tuesday. Last month af arrived 12 days late and I was so certain that I was pregnant that I went and had bloods done. Af was due on black Friday but I tested bfn the day before Thanksgiving and then again the day a was due so I just knew I was out. I played hookie from work on Tuesday because oh and I had a rough night and I hadn't gotten any sleep. After oh left for work I decided to test one last time (I have no idea why) to confirm my bfn so I could stop wondering and just get on with things. I started shaking when that second line showed just seconds after I set the test on the counter. I couldn't believe it. It was a blue dye test so I told myself I wasn't going to get excited (though I already was) until I confirmed with a frer. So about an hour or so later, after a large glass of water, I took the frer and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and it came up before the control line finished processing. In the middle of the day with very diluted urine I knew it couldn't be an evap. I was so certain this wasn't my month lol guess I was wonderfully mistaken.

Hi everyone and congratulations on all your BFP's!!! I got mine yesterday. EDD is the 6th August. I have a 3 year old son who turns 4 next Aug, i think Aug must be a good month for me, its also my birthday month!!! Hows everyone feeling? xxx

Congratulations and welcome DaisyBee, Loveinbinary and Leanne09 :happydance:

My SIL has just announced she might be moving her April wedding to early August! Nooooo!!! :dohh:

Man I'm kind of jealous, I see so many of you ladies got early bfps. I didn't find out till 4+6. My EDD is August 3rd which means I'm going to be huge over my birthday (July 9). I hope everyone is feelig alright. Fighting with a bit of mornig sickness over hear but it isn't too bad as of yet. My new favorite place is bed and we spend far too many hours apart.

Man I'm kind of jealous, I see so many of you ladies got early bfps. I didn't find out till 4+6. My EDD is August 3rd which means I'm going to be huge over my birthday (July 9). I hope everyone is feelig alright. Fighting with a bit of mornig sickness over hear but it isn't too bad as of yet. My new favorite place is bed and we spend far too many hours apart.

I kind of wish I had found it later! I am so nervous that something is going to go wrong, especially since it is so early. I am trying to just relax.

Leaving my bed this morning was almost impossible! I wish I had a peaceful weekend coming up but unfortunately, it is jam packed. Otherwise, there is little doubt that I would spend 90% of my time in bed! :)

I can see the benefit of finding out later, but I tell you those bfns are killers. Even finding out at a day shy of 5weeks I'm still worried as there is still a long way to go before I'm out of the woods. I don't work till this afternoon so I am happily snuggled into bed. I may even take a nap. My bfp couldn't have come at a better time. I pretty much have most of next week off due to vacation so dear bed and I will be well aquainted lol. I'm not feeling so hot today. Nothing really specific just allover icky.

Wow:hi: everyone,

Congratulations on all the new ladies with :bfp:

I have been gone a day and it's really moving quickly looking forward to getting to know all you lovely mummies :hugs:

Mark&Annie :rofl: Are you gonna spill the beans to stop them moving it too August....or tell them the past 2 years August has had the worst rainfall in the summer months, April and may have had more sunshine.....:rofl:

Today ladies I'm feeling :sleep:and :sick: esp after eating, how are the rest of you?

not feeling good today... feeling really run down and felt sick this morning... but its worth it

I'm tired but didn't get much sleep last night so that's probably why. Also got a sore belly/boobs on and off and I can barely go to the toilet :( it's either non existant or the runs!!

Hey all.

Can I join?? Got my :bfp: on December 1st :)

Mark&Annie :rofl: Are you gonna spill the beans to stop them moving it too August....or tell them the past 2 years August has had the worst rainfall in the summer months, April and may have had more sunshine.....:rofl:

Ha ha, I know! I just have to hope she decides against it, the venue she likes was booked up for summer, so she chose April, they've had a cancellation in August, doh! Will come clean after my scan on 17th should all be well :kiss:

Just been on a massive Turtle tank cleaning mission! Not something you can do with a baby, so had to wait til he was in bed, my fingers are all wrinkley! :haha:

Still no symptoms, but decided I would eat lots of cake, just because.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->