**August Beached Whales**

Hiya all how are you all feeling? A quick question how many people ave you a told? We have only told about 3 people. I am so desperate to tell people but DH and I have promised each other we won't be telling anyone until 12 week scan is done.
I'm really nervous about telling my mum. DH and I are both 26 and have been married for 18 months but I have a 17 year old sister and my mum keeps saying - Let me get my kids moved out before you start bringing the grand kids round!!!

Hey Ladies,

Congrats to all the new ladies and welcome.

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days was so busy at work making all my clients look lovely for Christmas. I am so tired all the time I just slept the day away. I feel sick every time I eat but not been sick yet.

Sarah I'm not forgetful but I am so clumsy. I am dropping everything and its driving me mad. Any one else got this?

OH birthday is the 5th August and my baby is due on 1st. So excited.
I'm telling people that due date is 14th. That way if I go over 2 weeks I wont get people calling every minute asking, friends told me that they hated that part:haha:

Cazi I have told lots of people. I have had 3 mc either way everybody finds out so I couldnt see the point of keeping the secret this time. My staff all know to not over book me and my clients are great. My bosses couldn't be more understanding. Plus I hate secrets even the good ones x

Thanks abs!! I looking forward to getting married, even though it isn't a fancy wedding, just me, oh, the judge and a friend or two. Makes it even more special that bubs will be there in a sense.

We haven't told anyone yet aside from two close friends that live several states away. I don't really want to tell anyone else I'll at least 12 weeks. I want to make sure everything is okay with the baby before telling the world. It's so hard to explain if something happens and a lot of people know.

My OH has already let the cat out of the bag so.... people are finding out! Oh well.

i have told a couple very close friends and we just told our families this weekend. We will wait to tell everyone until 8-12 weeks ;)

I'm too afraid to tell anyone until at least after my first scan which I am hoping will be within the next two weeks. If everything is well at the scan I may tell a couple more people. With my mc the scan showed there was something wrong with the placenta. A corner of it was folded under itself which was causing some bleeding (the whole reason I was having a scan). The doctor told me there was a 50/50 chance it would fix itself and all would be well or it may detach completely and I'd lose the baby. I ended up losing the baby so I want to make sure everything is going well before telling the world. It's so hard to keep quiet.

SOOOOOO cold! we have only told my mum, his mum and my best friend. Pointless, but wanted to share my babys first photoshoot! hopefully this time next year we will be getting both our babies done :)
https://i53.tinypic.com/impf7t.jpg sorry for the big watermark but i took it off their facebook page as I havent got the hard copies yet

We haven't told anyone yet. I'm calling the dr today so hopefully I'll get in in the next couple weeks. We plan on telling our parents and brother at Christmas and then waiting later for everyone else (although I'm afraid b/c his mother can't keep her mouth shut)!

On another note: when will my bbs stop hurting!?!? I can't even lay on my stomach because they hurt so bad! So uncomfortable at nighttime!!! :)

Sarah- cute cute pic!!!!!

Abs, Mine still hurt too- I dont remember the bb pain with my son!?

mine dont hurt, just the odd shooting pain, but they are def bigger, they had went down alot :(

Can I join, too? I'm due August 12th. I actually got a very faint BFP the night of 7 DPO, so talk about early!:wacko: I worried for a while that it would turn out chemical but all is well. I'm a POAS addict; I finally feel better now that my line is dark and nearly the same shade as the control line. :thumbup:

I have a 2 year old son, David, who is just the light of my life. I'm hoping for a girl this time around, but that probably just means I'm in for another boy!:dohh: We've told a few friends and people at DH's work (mostly because he'll need time off for appointments with me), but we're waiting to tell our folks until our scan next month. We're going to send them copies of the scan pics in the mail and then sit back and wait for the excited phone calls to come, lol!:haha:

:hugs: Thank you! It still doesn't feel real, you know? I don't think I'll fully believe it until I see LO on the scan!

Oh, and your daughter is just gorgeous! Are you excited to have two so close together, or nervous (or both)? I hear it's tough but definitely worth it as they tend to be closer than siblings with a big age difference.

Yay! Congrats Camoqueen!!!! :) I feel you - it still doesn't seem real!!

I called my dr office today and the earliest they'll see me is 8 - 12 weeks!!! :( My first appt is Jan 6 - that's a month away! I can't wait that long!! Lol!!

Ugh, I know, the wait is killer! I'm just glad that there's Christmas and New Year's to provide some kind of distraction from all the waaaiiiitttiiinnnggg...:wacko:

Welcome! CamoQueen, I think you were in my Thanksgiving Testing group! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->