**August Beached Whales**

Oh my where do I start..

My name is Nikki I'am 38 I have been married to my hubby Ivica for 7yrs next Febuary. We started TTC August last yr. I fell preg within 2 months but had a full miscarriage at home at 9 weeks which was painful as you pass the sac sorry TMI. We waited 1 month then tried again. Again I was preg after 2 months. At 6 weeks had a private scan I saw the heartbeat was over the moon. About 8/9 weeks had a sickness bug that was going around. Went at 12 weeks scan to find baby had died about 8/9 weeks which I put down to the bug. I fell preg on the 3rd by accident was on our 2month break. I did at test at 5 weeks as AF hadn't come, mc or chemical at 6weeks. That was back in June
I have been for all the tests and they all came back negative. So we decided to try again and fell 1st month trying. Which brings me to now. I am waiting for the hospital to get back to me hoping for early scan about 8 weeks which is my dangerous time.
I live in Bicester (you may have heard of it for the shopping Bicester Village) near Oxford so I am under the JR. Iam hopeful this is the one.

This may sound crazy but I looked on the chinese gender chart, all the other 3 angels were girls so this month I planned in the boy month. Thought I would see what happens :shrug:

My Nick came as I used to live in Gran Canaria for 5 yrs been back in the uk for 4 years nx year :flower:
I manage a hair Salon and have been hairdressing for 21 yrs!!!!

Wow what a journey you've been though, all my prayers are with you for this little bean!
Bet your missing living in Gran Canaria now! I have a friend who lives in Chinnor so I know Bicester, I come down to Oxfordshire about 2-3 times a year :)
I'd be interested to know what everyone is predicted on the Chinese chart, I look ed for Joshua and that was right, as it was for both my SILs, they both had girls. It predicts a girl for me this time, so will see!

Gender chart for everyone! Age of mother top axis

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/thehappypixi/genderchart.gif

Ok,

Im Letitia, im 23. Have been with my OH Liam for 5 years and we got engaged last year, plan to get married in 2012. We already have a son called Bobby who is 13 months old. We also have a Pug dog called Ruby who is just 2.

My nickname is quite boring Mummy (because I am lol) and L for Letitia!!

I work as a personal assistant for a regional manager in a bank and have done that for nearly 7 years now. Im still on an extended maternity leave from having Bobby and due to go back 10th January :cry: I like my job but dreading having to leave Bobby. It wont be for long though as am going to take maternity leave as early as possible this time.

Im looking forward to being able to feel the baby move and also to having a 3d scan later in the pregnancy!

Thats all I can think of for now xx

Extended leave?! Alright for some! I went back after 9 months off, need the pennies! I only went back to do two night shifts a week, gives me lots of time with Joshua and no need for childcare as we swap in the morning :D
Our sons are about the same age, handful hey?! Into EVERYTHING! He loves to turn the washing mashine on and off at the moment :dohh:

Mummy~L it must be hard to go back to work when you have a beautiful baby at home. At least it only for a short time before you on maternity again x x

Ohhh I like this

I'm angela and I'm 31 (hence the angie79) and a IT co ordinator and my oh russ who is 38 And is a roofer - we have been together 3 years after I went out with his brother for 5 years :blush: :haha:
we live in st Albans in Hertfordshire and are planning to move from a flat to a family house in a few months.
I have 2 dogs both Staffies called rocko and courtney who for 13 years have been my babies
I had a mc at 6 weeks in January and decided to have a break - we started trying in august after coming off the pill in June
I'm very nervous at the moment after last time but trying to be calm

that's me :flower:

Ps sunshinegirl - I lived in lanzarote for 4 years

xxx

Ohhh I like this

I'm angela and I'm 31 (hence the angie79) and a IT co ordinator and my oh russ who is 38 And is a roofer - we have been together 3 years after I went out with his brother for 5 years :blush: :haha:
we live in st Albans in Hertfordshire and are planning to move from a flat to a family house in a few months.
I have 2 dogs both Staffies called rocko and courtney who for 13 years have been my babies
I had a mc at 6 weeks in January and decided to have a break - we started trying in august after coming off the pill in June
I'm very nervous at the moment after last time but trying to be calm

that's me :flower:

Ps sunshinegirl - I lived in lanzarote for 4 years

xxx

Hola chica,

Do you miss it? I dont it was long enough.....do miss the sunshine though x
My hubby loves staffies he used to have one, he keeps asking for another I keep saying after baby lol,
My hubby got his cisco network CCNA in march but cant get into IT any tips???
I know what you mean about being nervous but I say to myself there is nothing I can do more than I am. Relax what will be will be thats how I have survived my 3 mc :hugs:

Hola sunshinegirl you should so get a staffie but they are loopy when they young so maybe wait
oh the dreaded cisco phones ha ha - i don't actually deal with them - quite glad about that - sorry I couldn't help
I kind of miss the weather just not some of the politics that surround the canaries - can't wait to take the lo there for the first time tho
sorry to hear about your mc's :hugs:

xxx

Sunshinegirl - you have been through such an emotional journey! I really hope this is your time!

Annie - I know I am very lucky to have the extended leave. Luckily OH has a very good job so has managed to cover everything. Am feeling the pinch over Christmas a bit though!! My son is into EVERYTHING!! And also like your loves the washing machine, although he keeps putting things in there, like sky remote, mobile phone, juice cup, so I have to remember to check it before put washing in. How do you feel about the age gap you will have?

Angie - Fingers crossed that this is your time too! You are a lucky lady for living in the sunshine for that time! I could do with some of that right now :)

xx

Forgot to mention the gender chart!

It was right for my son and says another boy which I already have a feeling is going to be right!

Only time will tell! xx

Thanks mummyL - you lo is soooo cute :cloud9:
mine predicts a girl - that doesn't surprise me there has only been 2 boys in my mums side of the family for over 100 years

xxx

My name is Stephanie and I am 27. DH is 32 and has a 10 year old daughter from his first marriage. She does not know yet that she will be a big sister but she did give us her blessing a few weeks ago to have a baby, so hopefully she handles it well.

I work as a paralegal full time and also have a part time job at a smaller retailer called Lush. Having two jobs right now is a bit daunting, but so far my pregnancy symptoms have been pretty minimal so hopefully I will continue to be able to keep up!

Hi Ladies!

Love the group name and banner!!

Hope everyone is feeling ok? I haven't really had any symptoms but have been getting hot flushes, not sure if that is normal or not?? Cant remember from my first pregnancy!

I know what you mean about feeling a bit ignored in the other group! I found that when I was in the October group for 2009 I was ignored most of the time I said anything, I think it was because I joined when I was about 12 weeks pregnant so everyone already knew each other etc!

Ive just booked a doctors appointment for Monday to let them know im pregnant and to start the ball rolling.

Im not sure why just feeling very nervous this time :shrug:

Anyway hope everyone has a good day, we are having a day in the warm away from the snow!!

xx

We wont ignore you! Good luck at your first drs appointment! LEt us know how it goes!!

Mine predicts a boy- I really want a girl though! I dont really believe those things anyway, lol.. but of course if it had said girl id probably believe it.. haha

Glad you guys like the banner!

Ya on the other thread I finally started speaking up and mentioned that Ihadn't told my parents yet and that it was killing me. Well I got a sorta nasty comment about a girl saying she told HER mom b/c HER mom was her best friend and what would she do w/o her best friend if she had a m/c?! Well w/e my mom is my BEST friend too and its killing me!! but i also know my mom would tell the WORLD and if i ask her not to its going to KILL her. We are from a small town. I want her to be able to share her excitement with everyone when she finds out, not have to keep it a secret. and plus i just wanna make sure everythings ok bfore i go getting her hopes up. and its not like if i have a m/c i cant go to her and tell her whats going on for comfort! sorry, needed to rant... lol

Hello, Can i join u please :) im Ocey im 21 im due aug 13th just after my 22nd birthday this is my gonna be my 2nd i have a 2 year old son :) nice to meet you all :)

My name is Stephanie and I am 27. DH is 32 and has a 10 year old daughter from his first marriage. She does not know yet that she will be a big sister but she did give us her blessing a few weeks ago to have a baby, so hopefully she handles it well.

That was good of her! LOL :D

Annie - I know I am very lucky to have the extended leave. Luckily OH has a very good job so has managed to cover everything. Am feeling the pinch over Christmas a bit though!! My son is into EVERYTHING!! And also like your loves the washing machine, although he keeps putting things in there, like sky remote, mobile phone, juice cup, so I have to remember to check it before put washing in. How do you feel about the age gap you will have?

I'm not too worried, Joshua is a very good baby so I think we'll cope OK. It would have been good I suppose if he'd been out of nappies, especially since I use real nappies. Lots of washing!

Ya on the other thread I finally started speaking up and mentioned that Ihadn't told my parents yet and that it was killing me. Well I got a sorta nasty comment about a girl saying she told HER mom b/c HER mom was her best friend and what would she do w/o her best friend if she had a m/c?!

Hope you didn't mean my comment?! I'd never say anything nasty I hope :nope:

I'm not too worried, Joshua is a very good baby so I think we'll cope OK. It would have been good I suppose if he'd been out of nappies, especially since I use real nappies. Lots of washing!

Ya on the other thread I finally started speaking up and mentioned that Ihadn't told my parents yet and that it was killing me. Well I got a sorta nasty comment about a girl saying she told HER mom b/c HER mom was her best friend and what would she do w/o her best friend if she had a m/c?!

No, it was the girl after you! ;)

Hello, Can i join u please :) im Ocey im 21 im due aug 13th just after my 22nd birthday this is my gonna be my 2nd i have a 2 year old son :) nice to meet you all :)

Welcome! wow aug 13 due date already?! Thought i found out early! hehe ! Congrats!

Ok just went back and looked, lol, i think it was yours, sorry, lol, i must of just took it the wrong way! i wasnt even looking at who had posted it just read the comment.. its really hard on me not to tell my mom and i am VERY emotional, sorry , i just took it the wrong way, not trying to start anything... sorry again! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->