**August Beached Whales**

Congrats and welcome youngmummy08.

Good news guys got my appointments through the post. Early pregnancy clinic 13 Dec which is only a week on Monday. So hoping I get a scan.
18th Jan Ultrasound Scan.

I'm so happy that I got early appointment.

Ive told the world after telling my mum that is x

NO, not you, sorry its my fault im just letting dumb things get to me!! Hope you guys have a fantastic day!!!

:hugs: Kylarsmom. Your hormones are making you feel all sorts of emotions :hugs:

I know I am over sensitive at the moment:cry:

Hopefully our emotions will settle soon :flower:

Hello ladies, I see that I've missed a lot yesterday. I skimmed through, but didn't read everything. So welcome to all the new mommas! And I'm loving the banner! :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Ok just went back and looked, lol, i think it was yours, sorry, lol, i must of just took it the wrong way! i wasnt even looking at who had posted it just read the comment.. its really hard on me not to tell my mom and i am VERY emotional, sorry , i just took it the wrong way, not trying to start anything... sorry again! ;)

That's OK :D I think we're all a bit emotional! LOL. Honestly said it an 'I sympathise it's hard not to tell her' kinda way :hugs:

argghhhh sorry ive not been on today my baby is teethingand i havent had a minute to myself (typing one handed right now lol I'll be on as soon as daddys home to catch up x

Ok just went back and looked, lol, i think it was yours, sorry, lol, i must of just took it the wrong way! i wasnt even looking at who had posted it just read the comment.. its really hard on me not to tell my mom and i am VERY emotional, sorry , i just took it the wrong way, not trying to start anything... sorry again! ;)

That's OK :D I think we're all a bit emotional! LOL. Honestly said it an 'I sympathise it's hard not to tell her' kinda way :hugs:

gotcha ;) :flower:

OK my new friends!
I want to know more about you, where you're from, your real name, why you chose your nick name and just anything else interesting!

My names Antonia, married to Mark, Antonia and Mark didn't fit hence Mark&Annie! We have a gorgeous little boy, Joshua Philip who just turned one. Been TTC since my AF came back 3 months ago, third time lucky ;D
I'm 28, a Vet nurse in the North East of England, I have 4 dogs, 3 Pointers that I show, and a Beagle who does Flyball and a bit of agility. Also have 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 chickens and two turtles! Any questions about pets and pregnancy, feel free to ask!
I am most excited about getting a bump and being able to feel bubs, I really missed being pregnant when Joshua was born! LOL :D

Yoooour turn!!!!

LOVE your name, so pretty!

My name is Heather, 23, DH is William 25. DH is a Marine, and has been deployed to Iraq 3 times. He missed our sons birth and did not get to meet him until he was 2 months old. Kylar is now 22 months old! Was really hard, but really looking forward to having him around this time through the pregnancy and birth! We lived in California until he recently reenlisted and we got to move home to our families! We bought our first home last year (on christmas eve!) here in Oklahoma near our families! I decided it was so hard taking kylar away from our familes when we moved so i wanted to wait until we were permanantly home before ttc number 2. It has been a miracle that we got to be stationed so close to family and DH is now non-deployable. Everything has just fallen into place by the hand of God and I truly started feeling ready to TTC around August. So out came my mirena! hehe! our first month we werent really trying bc we wanted to let my body get back to normal, but we had a few "accidents" around O time, and i really thought i was pregnant, but i wasnt. so 3rd time was a charm for me too! I own a home daycare in my house and have 6 little rugrats running around everyday, from ages 5 months - 3 year old twins! It is quite challenging but very fun and rewarding, its what Ive wanted to do for a long time! Plus im able to stay home with my little boy! We have 2 dogs and 2 cats! Thats about it!! :)

Ok so I had to right something I saw it slipping down the list.

Af cramps are back again this evening so it looks like I must be stretching more in the evenings between 6 and 8pm they start.

Getting tired alittle more now going to sleep in a minute.

Decided I'm going to use my last CB Digi in the morning as I have read that you get 3+ at 5 wks. Tomorrow I will be 5+3 so fingers crossed it will give me a little more hope it going well !!!!

How are the rest of you?

Nurse called and said my bloods were good! She didnt say what my hcg was but that my progesterone was 22 and they like it to be at least 15! yay!

how do i get the beached whales piccy?
About me, Im 24 engaged to Alan and mummy to Alexis (Lexie). Me and Alan met at technical college when we were 17, he fancied me apparently but I didnt really notice him LOL! The most i remember about him back then has he burned his eyelashes off lighting a cigarette once haha. I got engaged to someone else and we broke up 8 days before our wedding (thats a whole nother story that needs at least 2 bottles of wine lmao) me and alan started chatting over bebo and msn and he invited me up to share a bottle of sailor jerrys rum (how classy!) and the rest is history! We got pregnant 6 months later, moved in together and are now expecting number 2! Wasn't expecting to get pregnant again so soon although we were not preventing this cycle, we only BD twice (maybe once) and the last time was on cd 9 so I was suprised! Fingers crossed for a boy, but would love another daughter as lexie is such a joy.
Looking forward to sharing our journies together and fingers crossed for a happy healthy 9 months :) xx

OK my new friends!
I want to know more about you, where you're from, your real name, why you chose your nick name and just anything else interesting!

My names Antonia, married to Mark, Antonia and Mark didn't fit hence Mark&Annie! We have a gorgeous little boy, Joshua Philip who just turned one. Been TTC since my AF came back 3 months ago, third time lucky ;D
I'm 28, a Vet nurse in the North East of England, I have 4 dogs, 3 Pointers that I show, and a Beagle who does Flyball and a bit of agility. Also have 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 chickens and two turtles! Any questions about pets and pregnancy, feel free to ask!
I am most excited about getting a bump and being able to feel bubs, I really missed being pregnant when Joshua was born! LOL :D

Yoooour turn!!!!

LOVE your name, so pretty!

My name is Heather, 23, DH is William 25. DH is a Marine, and has been deployed to Iraq 3 times. He missed our sons birth and did not get to meet him until he was 2 months old. Kylar is now 22 months old! Was really hard, but really looking forward to having him around this time through the pregnancy and birth! We lived in California until he recently reenlisted and we got to move home to our families! We bought our first home last year (on christmas eve!) here in Oklahoma near our families! I decided it was so hard taking kylar away from our familes when we moved so i wanted to wait until we were permanantly home before ttc number 2. It has been a miracle that we got to be stationed so close to family and DH is now non-deployable. Everything has just fallen into place by the hand of God and I truly started feeling ready to TTC around August. So out came my mirena! hehe! our first month we werent really trying bc we wanted to let my body get back to normal, but we had a few "accidents" around O time, and i really thought i was pregnant, but i wasnt. so 3rd time was a charm for me too! I own a home daycare in my house and have 6 little rugrats running around everyday, from ages 5 months - 3 year old twins! It is quite challenging but very fun and rewarding, its what Ive wanted to do for a long time! Plus im able to stay home with my little boy! We have 2 dogs and 2 cats! Thats about it!! :)

Thanks! I quite like my name too, however I didn't as a child, no one else was called it and everyone pronounced it wrong! LOL :D
Wow, lovely how everythings fallen into place for you :D
You're very brave looking after 6 kids! I'm worried how I'll cope with two! :haha:

Good news on the Progesterone levels! wish they did that here, I won't get any tests, will have to wait til 12 week scan for any kind of confirmation :( Considering private early scan like some of the girls are getting, people are going to guess at Christmas, I'll only be 8-9 weeks and I'm usually the first one opening the wine!

how do i get the beached whales piccy?
About me, Im 24 engaged to Alan and mummy to Alexis (Lexie). Me and Alan met at technical college when we were 17, he fancied me apparently but I didnt really notice him LOL! The most i remember about him back then has he burned his eyelashes off lighting a cigarette once haha. I got engaged to someone else and we broke up 8 days before our wedding (thats a whole nother story that needs at least 2 bottles of wine lmao) me and alan started chatting over bebo and msn and he invited me up to share a bottle of sailor jerrys rum (how classy!) and the rest is history! We got pregnant 6 months later, moved in together and are now expecting number 2! Wasn't expecting to get pregnant again so soon although we were not preventing this cycle, we only BD twice (maybe once) and the last time was on cd 9 so I was suprised! Fingers crossed for a boy, but would love another daughter as lexie is such a joy.
Looking forward to sharing our journies together and fingers crossed for a happy healthy 9 months :) xx

I'm the same, half hoping for a girl to complete the pair LOL, but Joshua is so fab, I would be just as happy with another lil lad, they'd be upto alll sorts of mischief!

Afternoon ladies,

Well as you can see from my picture I peed on a stick this morning. My last CB Digi got my 3+ so that makes me relax abit.:blush: Looking forward to my appointment on13th Dec hoping they give me a scan.:thumbup:

Kylarsmom great news about your blood really wish they did more here to help put us at ease.

Sarah would love to here your other story sometime, we have a few months to kill:rofl:

Ah cool, I think I'm half tempted to do that, but can't get to a shop! Snowed in still up North :( Boooooo!!!

I have booked a private early scan on 17th December, I really need piece of mind before telling people at Christmas, especially since I have zero symptoms and getting a bit worried now. My Mum's told me not to worry, and she didn't know she was preg with her 2nd (my lil bro) till 12 weeks, coz she couldn't get in her trousers!

Ah cool, I think I'm half tempted to do that, but can't get to a shop! Snowed in still up North :( Boooooo!!!

I have booked a private early scan on 17th December, I really need piece of mind before telling people at Christmas, especially since I have zero symptoms and getting a bit worried now. My Mum's told me not to worry, and she didn't know she was preg with her 2nd (my lil bro) till 12 weeks, coz she couldn't get in her trousers!

I am considering booking an early private scan too. My doctor won't see me until I am 10-12 weeks and I would really like to get some kind of confirmation before Christmas. We would like to tell our families then. I do have an appt next Friday to get my blood taken, so maybe my levels, supposing they are where they should be, will appease me enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->