**August Beached Whales**

Hey peeps old and new!

I threw up this AM which is new?! Might be unrelated, will see tomorrow morning! Never had any real MS last time, just a bit ickky.

Glad everyones well, 7 days and counting till early scan!!!

Woot on the early scan!! I will be calling my doctor either tomorrow or Wednesday to set and appointment and hope for an early scan!
I'm sorry to hear that you threw up. I've been lucky so far and had very little nausea and only every once in a while. I hope it stays that way lol.

Sarah - The pic of your LO is gorgeous, you must be so proud!

Went and saw the doctor today to let them know im pregnant. He filled out a form to send off to the midwives and said they will call to make a booking appointment with me between 8-12 weeks.

Trying to convince OH to have an early scan as just really cant settle my mind this time! But he isnt budging at the moment so will just have to wait a little while and see when I hear from a midwife.

Think I am starting to feel a bit nauseous now and the tiredness is stating to kick in with force! That may have something to do with Bobby not sleeping well the last 2 nights though! Fingers crossed for a better night tonight as I reallllllllyyyyy need some sleep!!

:wave: Hi to all the newcomers. COngrats on you bfps!

xxx

Hey peeps old and new!

I threw up this AM which is new?! Might be unrelated, will see tomorrow morning! Never had any real MS last time, just a bit ickky.

What date is your appointment. Mine is on Monday am so excited and nervous.

Congrats to all the newcomers :hugs:

Ticker Has moved on today 6 wks.:happydance: Feeling more icky again today not been sick yet but close to it. Tiredness wow so tired :sleep:

I hate to be a downer in the thread but I unfortunately had a miscarriage yesterday. :( Obviously OH and I are super bummed and sad but everything happens for a reason and I am confident that everything will happen the way it is supposed to. I hope you all have a very happy and healthy nine months! :flower:

Oh steph I'm so sorry for you and your OH.
Sending lots of :dust: and :hugs: for that next sticky bean xxx

I hate to be a downer in the thread but I unfortunately had a miscarriage yesterday. :( Obviously OH and I are super bummed and sad but everything happens for a reason and I am confident that everything will happen the way it is supposed to. I hope you all have a very happy and healthy nine months! :flower:

:hugs: I'm so sorry.

Hey peeps old and new!

Ticker Has moved on today 6 wks.:happydance: Feeling more icky again today not been sick yet but close to it. Tiredness wow so tired :sleep:

Friday 17th - so not 7 days at all, someone suffering from baby brain already, uh huh I think so!! Damn it, why did I think it was Friday today?! Crazy mare... :haha:

Hi there :wave: glad to see there are lovely ladies due the same time :wave:

My EDD is 12th August (using a pregnancy calculator). Really excited, but at the same time really on edge and hoping it all goes smoothly and we get to see a little person next year!

Wondering though - now its week 5..... is anyone putting on weight? I know I'm eating a little bit more to control the nausea but nothing ott and I'm gaining a little bit...... urgh.... xxx

Hey peeps old and new!

My appt is MOnday toO!!!!

Oh no, so sorry sweetheart.

Hi there :wave: glad to see there are lovely ladies due the same time :wave:

My EDD is 12th August (using a pregnancy calculator). Really excited, but at the same time really on edge and hoping it all goes smoothly and we get to see a little person next year!

Wondering though - now its week 5..... is anyone putting on weight? I know I'm eating a little bit more to control the nausea but nothing ott and I'm gaining a little bit...... urgh.... xxx

ive been puttin on the pounds too, just want to eat a lot more than normal :( i wish i didnt , i only gained 16 pounds last time but it was bc i was soooooo sick, but i would rather gain 100 pounds than be that sick and not gain any! lol! it was THAT bad!

Oooh I have just stumbled across this thread. I already joined the Midsummer dreamers, didn't realise there were two groups. Am I going to get really confused if I join both? :)

My name is Emma, I'm 38 and expecting my fourth child after two years ttc. My EDD varies depending which site I use but going from my LMP I think I am due around 6th August.

I needed a snack and I just ate a runny vanilla yogurt. Why, WHY did I think that was a good idea?!:sick:

Oooh I have just stumbled across this thread. I already joined the Midsummer dreamers, didn't realise there were two groups. Am I going to get really confused if I join both? :)

My name is Emma, I'm 38 and expecting my fourth child after two years ttc. My EDD varies depending which site I use but going from my LMP I think I am due around 6th August.

Yes! I'm in both!! ;)

Steph- So sorry honey xx

CamoQueen- I was ntnp, but it was more not trying! BD maybe twice this cycle so i was so shocked! still am! Excited though, hoping for a son this time but it would be so brilliant to have two little girls so close.

To those putting weight on now, BEWARE! I put on 4 1/2 stone (62 lbs I think it works out to) and fortunately lost it all in the first few months but I'm so covered in stretchmarks even down past my knees! :(!! If you are hungry and it makes you feel sick try snacking on veg etc thats what Im doing this time cause I'm sure it will be harder to lose now!

So sorry to hear this Thinking of you xx:hugs:

Steph - Im so sorry for your loss :hugs: Will keep my fingers crossed for a sticky bean very soon for you xx

Erica - :wave: Welcome! I haven't actually put any weight on yet but do feel quite bloated!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->