**August Beached Whales**

So sorry for your loss steph :( I said a prayer for you!

Hi all! I think I'm psyching myself out - I have NO symptoms! I feel no different than any other cycle except my bbs are still super sore and the thought of runny vanilla yogurt does make me nauseous :)
I don't know, its like I keep waiting for the bottom to drop out and my husband is SO excited and I don't want to disappoint him! I hate feeling this way!!

Ok I'm done - let's hear some positive thoughts now!! :)

Abs - :hugs: I feel the same! I really have no symptoms at all and am freaking out a bit that there must be something wrong! My OH is so calm and doesnt feel at all nervous. I just really want an early scan to put my mind at rest but cant twist my OHs arm into paying for it! hehe!!

Mummy - I'm glad someone feels the same way! :) Tell him that's what you really want for Christmas and maybe he'll get it for you!! :)

Is anyone else extremely wet down below? I've had a lot of cm anyway but today I felt very wet and was terrified it was blood!!

I hate to be a downer in the thread but I unfortunately had a miscarriage yesterday. :( Obviously OH and I are super bummed and sad but everything happens for a reason and I am confident that everything will happen the way it is supposed to. I hope you all have a very happy and healthy nine months! :flower:

I'm so sorry for you Steph:hugs:

I know exactly what your going through keep positive it will happen for you soon :hugs:

Hey peeps old and new!

I threw up this AM which is new?! Might be unrelated, will see tomorrow morning! Never had any real MS last time, just a bit ickky.

Glad everyones well, 7 days and counting till early scan!!!

What date is your appointment. Mine is on Monday am so excited and nervous.

Congrats to all the newcomers :hugs:

Ticker Has moved on today 6 wks.:happydance: Feeling more icky again today not been sick yet but close to it. Tiredness wow so tired :sleep:

My appt is MOnday toO!!!!

How exciting mine is 8.45am cant wait to compare x

do you get a scan? I dont think I do, unless i beg, lol

Hi there :wave: glad to see there are lovely ladies due the same time :wave:

My EDD is 12th August (using a pregnancy calculator). Really excited, but at the same time really on edge and hoping it all goes smoothly and we get to see a little person next year!

Wondering though - now its week 5..... is anyone putting on weight? I know I'm eating a little bit more to control the nausea but nothing ott and I'm gaining a little bit...... urgh.... xxx

Welcome Ericacaca

I'm so bloated cant fit into my jeans or trousers Ive taken to living in Maternity leggings since the week I found out. Thats how I knew cos of the bloat:haha:

I think I do as it is at the Early pregnacy Unit to see how things are going. Cos of my 3 previous mc that keep early check on me this time.

Sequeena- I have noticed more cm but not extreme amounts

I think I do as it is at the Early pregnacy Unit to see how things are going. Cos of my 3 previous mc that keep early check on me this time.

Sequeena- I have noticed more cm but not extreme amounts

ya that makes sense! if i had had a mc i'd def make sure i got an early scan!!

Hi again ladies :wave:

How are you all doing? Its week 5 for us, I'm feeling queasy at points through the day but just wondering about the whole sickness thing (fingers crossed I'm a fortunate one who won't get it! hee hee) but if it did strike on you - at what time of the day did you start being sick? Just wondering if it starts in the morning for most ladies or not?

xxx

with my first pregnancy, it was all day everyday, but there were points it would be worse, sometimes it was worse in the morning, other times worse in the evening.. totally random! this time, it has just begun the last few days, and its worse in the morning, but today i have felt bad off and on the entire day, but it does come and go, just not with any rhyme or reason! =(

Welcome Peewee!

lmao @ the name of this group... :haha:

I'm Kori, pregnant with my 2nd bubba, and currently 4 weeks, 1 day along. :)

I have a son Preston, born Feb 17, 2010. :) My babies will be 1 day shy of 18 months apart.

Due Aug 16! :) :happydance:

Welcome peewee and krockwell! Congrats!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->