**August Beached Whales**

Think my sickness was a one off now. Still well paranoid, can't wait till scan I need to know what's going on in there goddamnit! Wish I was see through...

I totally agree Annie. I won't rest until I can see our little bean and a lovely beating heart.
Had bouts off nausea yesterday and today, only lasted an hour or so but had to lie down, felt really sick.

Hello. Can I join too? Got bfp on Monday. First baby for me and edd 7 august I think!!!
All this is so new to me. Still in denial that it's happening at the moment!

UGHHHHHHHHHhh feeling like pooooooo! Sickness has kicked in, feel like i need to vomit all the time. Have gagged at the sink a few times this morning but nothing came out. Its all coming out the other end?? ewe sorry for the tmi.. ugh i hate this part i know i should feel happy it means my baby is doing good but i feel miserable

Oh Kylarsmom, I understand what you're going through. My nausea has been off the charts for about a week. MISERABLE. Then today I woke up with none and got worried, but it came back a little more mild.

Just wanted to say congrats to all the BRAND NEW august mommies!! I got my BFP in august! And my friend had her first daughter Aug 3rd this year. :) Can't believe the next round of munchkins are already in the womb! :flower:

CONGRATS again!!! :happydance:

PS: I love your name and your little badges! :D Too funny!

Oh Kylarsmom, I understand what you're going through. My nausea has been off the charts for about a week. MISERABLE. Then today I woke up with none and got worried, but it came back a little more mild.

Thats exactly how I feel today hardly had any nausea today but I have been having strong AF cramps all afternoon hope its not another bad sign cant wait for monday.

Anybody else having strong cramps???

Yikes! It looks like the morning sickness starts towards the end of the 5th week/beginning of the 6th?!?!?! Uh oh - this means I only have a few more days left!!! :(

Feel better soon ladies! :)

Well I can feel the sickness bubbling away... oh god.

i dont get how one person can not get sick at all and the other can be on their death bed and both have healthy babies in the end. doesnt make sense

Hi guys thinking mine is eptopic just waiting for a phone call from the hospital to confirm :-(

Hi guys thinking mine is eptopic just waiting for a phone call from the hospital to confirm :-(

Hun I am so sorry! I'm not sure what eptopic is so don't want to come across as insensitive :hugs:

:hugs: Fingers crossed that its not, my friend went through an eptopic last june. sending a massive :hugs:

Soooooooooooooo tired today!

And although I wasnt sick I had to rush to the loo at work because I thought I was going to be when some lovely child was sick all down the corridoor and I was asked to stay there to keep other kids away.... I couldnt do it and my co-worker kinda got an idea why! Havent told anyone about it yet, waiting until scan to tell the world, just a few people know at the moment.

My husband is amazing :) And we took another pregnancy test to check if it was all still true (we've already done on POAS and the nurse did one last week at the walk in centre) and it still is positive! :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

I am absolutely shattered. I wonder when I will start to perk up. Still sneezing a ton too, extremely heavy sore boobs, cramping etc. Just feel like a trainwreck.

I am absolutely shattered. I wonder when I will start to perk up. Still sneezing a ton too, extremely heavy sore boobs, cramping etc. Just feel like a trainwreck.

Aw Sequeena, sorry to hear you're not feeling too great. I'm sooooo tired too. But to be fair I'm not sure if thats just because of work. I'm a teacher! Just really looking forward to some time off so I can sleep and not have to get up at 6am!

Mine must be pregnancy as I don't work, I'm the housewife (not to say I don't actually do things LOL)

Lie ins are lovely now aren't they!!

Hey guys I think I might be leaving you too:cry:

Have had strong cramps all afternoon and just been for wee when I wiped pink blood.:nope:

Hubby was there bless him he said oh that's not good.

My boobs still hurt and I still had nausea this evening and still tired so really confused.

Still cramping now. I dont know to just wait and see and go to appointment Monday or call doc in the morning. So different from other mmc:shrug:

Hope the rest of you have a happy healthy 8 mths x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"