**August Beached Whales**

Honey get yourself to A&E! Bleeding does not always mean the end :hugs:

I cant get to A&E as my hubby is working nights and has the car I will have to wait till morning. x

Can he not leave work? (My OH works nights too so sympathise!) :(

No hes a temp at the mo and works with one other bloke and only started this week. Bless him I sent him off and told him not to worry what will be will be!!!!

Bleeding is only light at moment!

I hope it stops soon hun, god why can't it just be easy :hugs:

sunshine girl= most m/c start out heavy i believe!! but id still get to the dr asap! good luck hun!

Sunshine - hang in there, I hope it stops soon.

Have an appointment with doc @ 10am. Need to get referral to early preg assessment clinic. I will let you know what happens.

Oh I just read this! Hope everything is OK :hugs: I had bleeding with first, fingers crossed all is well xxx

Sunshinegirl, I'm thinking of you. Hope all goes well today.

I had a slight amount of blood in my cm yesterday. Nothing major but enough to scare the heck out of me. I'm praying my little miracle sticks around. x

Urgh, first Tri REALLY SUCKS!!!

It's a flamin mine field of emotions, symptoms, fears and WAITING! I really think everyone should get early scans as standard, I want to be excited and tell people, but I'm still waiting to make sure it's actually all going on in there! 8 days and counting till scan....

Well been to doctors, bad news emergency gyno can't see me till monday. I already have an appointment 8.45am monday at the early pregnancy clinic so told them not to bother I will stick to that appointment.
How can it be called emergency when they can't see you for 4 days!!!!

Good news is bleeding has not got worse and it turning brownish now:blush:...sorry TMI. Only a little when I wipe still. I have a dull ache in that uterus but no cramps. I come to work as can't stick sitting at home dwelling!!!

Thanks for all your support guys will keep you posted:hugs:

That's bloody ridiculous!!! :mad:
Glad the bleeding is only a little now though :hugs:

Maybe that's a good sign that the bleeding has almost stopped!! :)

AFM, I've felt pretty crappy this morning. I'm very very bloated and I'm kind of "shaky"-like. I don't feel like I'll be sick but I don't feel "normal" I guess you could say.
This whole thing is stressing me out! I keep feeling like some things gonna happen :( I'll feel much better once I go to the dr - in 4 weeks! :(

good luck sunshine! ya that is ridiculous that an emergency place makes you wait 4 days!? what the heck!? Keep us updated!

this morning/evening sickness blows!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like i dont even want to function.. im so ready for the 2nd tri, and im not even close yet, so discouraging. im asking for meds on monday. i need to survive!!

Kylarsmom everyday takes you closer to second tri, we just have to keep strong :hugs: I feel absolutely rotten like you, I want this done but I also don't want to wish my pregnancy away :blush:

Is anyone else 5 weeks and NOT feeling horrible?! I'm getting worried now that I'm not SICK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->