**August Beached Whales**

Today was the first day I've felt kinda icky - and its not that bad, I think I'm just tired (I didn't sleep well last night). But I said the exact same thing to my husband last night - I'm worried bc I feel nothing at ALL!!

Okay, that makes me feel better. Yeah, I feel a bit tired, but nothing extreme at all.

Cazi - So sorry, really hope its not an eptopic for you! Will be thinking of you!

Sunshine - :hugs: Oh hunni im so sorry! Blood doesnt always end badly but I can understand in your circumstances that will mean nothing to you! Am thinking of you and I really hope everything is ok!! Keep us posted Monday!

Minniegirl - I have no sickness, actually I have no pregnancy symptoms at all!!

I am very poorly at the moment, been in bed since Tuesday eve with bad flu. Literally every bone in my body aches :cry: Not to sure what to do! Have been taking paracetamol occasionally but I dont want to over do it as dont think it can be good to keep taking every 4 hours!!

Hope everyone else is well

xxx

I'm still symptomless too!
Also had bad cold about 2 weeks ago, felt dreadful, thought I might cough my bean out! Stuck to honey and lemon and hot water, I know Paracetamol is fine, but I did try not to take anything. Probably took longer to get over than normal. Joshua was full of it too so we had a sofa week!
Hope you feel better soon :D

Thanks hun! Might shout downstairs and get OH to make me a honey and lemon now you have said that :haha:
Just got my fingers crossed Bobby doesnt get it!
xx

Ohhhhh what I would do right now to have a sofa week!!! 2 1/2 more hours of work.... :(

Me and hubby have noticed I've woken up every morning at 4.30am to go the loo and then go back to bed since last week. Still really tired.... bring on the weekend when I can get a lay in! :wave:

I'm five weeks and feel yucky every two hours when its snack time. What are some good snack foods. I am craving salty crunchy stuff.

saltines are good ones, they ease my stomach but it only lasts while i eat them. lol, not a ton of help there. today i felt like eating mashed potatoes and mac and cheese and made a KFC run this evening. I just ate a little bc i didnt want to over due it and loose it all.

Hi August 2011 Mommas! I am due approximately August 11th, 9 months of trying and one chemical pregnancy later, let's hope this is the one :) Looking forward to going through this amazing experience with all of you!

Hi momma! I'm due the day before you and also got pregnant after 9 months! How are you feeling? My symptoms seem to come and go, which is making me worry-I just don't feel too bad!

Hi can I join?! Just got my BFP yesterday and will confirm with bloods on Monday. This is baby # 1 for me and according to the due date calculators, my EDD is August 18 or so! Can't wait to be far along enough to get a scan and a better estimate of my due date. :happydance:

Oh you already found us Braven! haha ! COngrats and welcome!

Hello there ladies! Its now the weekend for me!!!!! woo hoo! I can finally have a lie in tomorrow morning and spend the day with my amazing husband! LOVELY! Had a bit of a scare last night and this morning, i started bleeding after having sex, it stopped - but still a bit scary - its the first time I've seen blood since the positive result! :s Its happened to me before when I wasnt pregant, my cervix was given a bashing I suppose and from other accounts the cervix is meant to be quite tender in the first few weeks?

Booked a doctors appointment for Thursday anyway before all this, so what will be will be. We're trusting in God with it all - hard, but still a comfort all the same!

xxx

Hello there ladies! Its now the weekend for me!!!!! woo hoo! I can finally have a lie in tomorrow morning and spend the day with my amazing husband! LOVELY! Had a bit of a scare last night and this morning, i started bleeding after having sex, it stopped - but still a bit scary - its the first time I've seen blood since the positive result! :s Its happened to me before when I wasnt pregant, my cervix was given a bashing I suppose and from other accounts the cervix is meant to be quite tender in the first few weeks?

Booked a doctors appointment for Thursday anyway before all this, so what will be will be. We're trusting in God with it all - hard, but still a comfort all the same!

xxx

:hugs: Know how your feeling quite a shock when you see blood no matter what colour it is.:hugs:

Welcome to the newbies happy healthy 9 months to you all.

What a day I had yesterday!!! Ok so you all know the story so far.....I went back to work after Docs. Got there to find 2 Asian guys had been in the salon trying to distract the stylist and client and ended up stealing client phone and police were there taking statements!!!! Then after an hour feeling sorry for myself decided it was best to do my next client then go home. Washed my ladies hair went and got a gown then it happened....Tripped on the gown, caught my boot in the other boot fell down the step smacked my head on the wall broke my glasses off my face and smack hard on the floor. I then hysterically broke down crying....what a mess I was. My poor client came running over and tried to console me (she works in a GP surgery). Its like the flood gates opened and couldn't stop for 10 mins!!!!!:blush:

I look back and cant stop laughing at how funny it must have looked (not the sobbing part) go back to work tomorrow to face them all:blush:
My bruise is coming out nice on the side of my face:dohh:

Oh my goodness...sounds like a horrible day! Hope you are okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->