**August Beached Whales**

sunshine, oh how terrible and embarrassing ! I would of just turned so red! Im sure they will all be very supportive when you go back though! I hope the bruise goes away soon! Erica- You have a very positive view, I try to trust God as well, but like you said, it is hard you feel like you should have control over your own body. But God has a purpose for everything!! ;)

Girls,

Are you feeling really pregant? I'm 5+2 and honestly other than being a bit more tired and slightly sore boobs...I don't feel any different! I keep reading that I should have horrible ms and such.

Hi everyone! I am pregnant with my first child, EDD August 9, 2011 :)

Sunshine - that sounds awful!! Try to have a relaxing weekend :)

Minne - nothing here except for my awful sore boobs. I'm so ready to lay on my stomach when I go to bed! I can almost guarantee that when my boobs stop hurting I'll have a bump & won't be able to lay on my stomach still!! :wacko:

I had a crazy night - tonight was our work Christmas party, held annually at a bar down the street. DH couldn't go with me & he told me not to go, but I felt obligated (I'm in HR, and HR should show up)! I walked in & said I couldn't stay, so I didn't want any drinks, but of course our VP said screw that & bought me a beer & a shot :nope:!!!! Well, I passed the shot on to someone else, then sat there for a little while. After that I got up to go to the bathroom, dumped the beer down the sink & filled the bottle back up with water. :winkwink: I didn't stay much longer - I couldn't have the stress of dealing with that again!! :wacko:

Minnie, lots of people dont get ms! although more do than dont, just be happy you are one of the lucky ones who either wont get it or you might get it later on!! mine started middle of the 5th week (so just a few days ago!) and with my son it was at 5 -20 weeks!! ;(

Thanks, girls. I feel like I should be sick and I'm not! Maybe I am just really lucky, or maybe it will strike in the next week or so. Either way, I just hope there is really a baby cooking in there :)

Thanks, girls. I feel like I should be sick and I'm not! Maybe I am just really lucky, or maybe it will strike in the next week or so. Either way, I just hope there is really a baby cooking in there :)

Don't panic to much I started getting nausea at 6 weeks only mild to start. Everyone is different some people don't get it until later and some not at all.
:hugs:

To everyone else the bleeding has stopped, back to full nausea today even was sick for the first time today so I'm taking that as a good sign that my little bean is sticking in their. Cant wait for Monday when I get my early scan :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I've wanted to join you for a long time now (your siggy pic is so cute), but I couldn't find the groups (blame it on pregnancy brain, or the fact that I'm blond). Anyhow, I'm 32 and so is DH. I'm expecting number two on August 1st and I can't believe it, but I'm just as excited as I was with DS! We have been trying for over a year, and I actually got my BFP on my birthday! Hope you don't mind me joining!

hey girls, sorry i haven't posted went awol, been busy with work and stuff. how are you all?? Xxx

Yay, Sunshine that sounds like really good news!

As for the MS...I haven't had any at all either. I'm getting all-day-queasy instead lol I notice it more when I need to eat something...but its never so bad where I feel like I'm going to throw up. My mother keeps watering though, lol. Its very strange and tingly like you get sometimes when you're about to throw up.

I dont have ms yet either. With Megan I started getting lots of nausea around 5 1/2 weeks & vomiting started at 6 +3. By 5 weeks though I for sure had the gagging when I would brush teeth & starting to be bothered by smells. Neither is happening yet.

But Im exhausted which I remember from last time. I feel like Im in a cloud - lala land! My nipples are sensitive - but no sore bb's yet.

Added - I dont see my dr until Jan 24. That seems forever away! I'll be 11 weeks & 4 days by then!

can I join your group? I am due 16th Aug so excited but scared at the same time!

xxx

Hey girlies, can I join in??

According to the online calculators, I'm due 16th August 2011, which is 3 days after my birthday, and 2 weeks after our second wedding anniversary!

I had an inkling this could be the month, so did a test at 12 dpo which came back negative. I got brown spotting at 13 dpo so thought AF was coming & cried my eyes out all the way home from work. More spotting 14 dpo but no AF. Got a faint positive at 15 dpo, and then a much stronger BFP this morning which is 19 dpo.

Going to call & make a doctors appointment tomorrow. For now it doesn't really seem real! Absolutely no symptoms, aside from needing to pee loads, but maybe I'm just drinking more..??

I'm so scared that something's going to happen to this fragile little dot in my belly... I usually do lots of exercise classes, and I've read that it's fine to carry on in the first trimester, but I just don't want to do any damage... though I don't want to turn in to a fat unhealthy blob either. Think I'll speak to the doctor about it, as although I've been working out for years, I do get really hot & sweaty & out of breath, and I read that it's bad for your core temperature to over heat..??

Anyway, sorry for rambling!! Just stopped by to say hi really!!

Xx

Sarah - glad to hear I'm not the only one who is so nervous. I've been crampy since 3 days before I got my BFP and it doesn't hurt, but its there and sometimes I feel like I have my period and it makes me so nervous. I am SO scared that something is going to happen. I am such a basketcase right now!

hello! I'm due on 8/5 with my second. I can't wait... I think I'm more nervous this time around than I was with my first. I keep thinking of the inevitable mc because I was bleeding a bit on/off. I have my appointment this Wednesday to make sure the little bean is doing well.

Hi - can i join please?- i am due on august 11th i think from my calculations :)

Dee is a TTC buddy everyone! Welcome Dee!! Welcome Mommytwice and everyone else! ;) How is everyone feeling today? Im off and on nauseous! I actually ate dinner last night though!! wahoo! lol! the little things in life we took advantage of hahaha TOMORROW IS MY FIRST APPT... YAY!!!!!! Im going to beg for a scan, but we will see if they allow it! I really wannna lie about cramping or something, I but i sorta feel like that's wrong! I'll stick to the truth and tell them i just wont be able to relax until I see a heartbeat!!

Hi Ladies - can I join too??

Just got my :bfp: this morning, And I think the due date is 8/19. This is the first for both DH and me, and I'm terribly excited and nervous! Gonna do a digital tomorrow and then call my doc. Plan on letting close family know over Christmas.

My boobs are just starting to be really sensitive today (esp the nipps!) LOL
I still have mild crampiness which worries me but i know also it is quite common, i have had no spotting or bleeding touch wood at all.
I also feel pretty tired most days and hungry! but apart from that fine :)
With my first 2 pregnancies nausea didnt kick in until 8 weeks so maybe i will be the same again. :flower:
I plan to book a doc appointment before christmas for reassurance but still not sure when to tell people yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->