**August Beached Whales**

Hi Everyone!

Still no ms here. My boobs hurt less today, which makes me nervous. I'm trying to just stay really positive. I have my first scan on Dec 29th, which seems far away. I'll be 8+1 then :)

Hope everyone is having a good day! We got 18 inches of snow here yesterday, so we are literally digging ourselves out today!

Hi Ladies - can I join too??

Just got my :bfp: this morning, And I think the due date is 8/19. This is the first for both DH and me, and I'm terribly excited and nervous! Gonna do a digital tomorrow and then call my doc. Plan on letting close family know over Christmas.

Hey we have the same EDD :D me and my OH are also expecting our first :happydance: and congrats on your :bfp:

Just got my :bfp: this morning, And I think the due date is 8/19. This is the first for both DH and me, and I'm terribly excited and nervous! Gonna do a digital tomorrow and then call my doc. Plan on letting close family know over Christmas.

Hey we have the same EDD :D me and my OH are also expecting our first :happydance: and congrats on your :bfp:

Congrats to you! When did you find out?

Aw wow congrats AuntBug!! :D

AFM midwife came round today, got the a-okay for a waterbirth in our local birthing centre. As long as I keep being low risk it'll be fine :D

I've got a rash on my chest/boobs, any other ladies have this??

Girls you wait until you get your bounty pack from the midwife. It is brilliant!

I would love a waterbirth, but i also really would love to have a waterbirth AT a hospital.. is that ever done?

Hello!! :)

Please add me. Temporary date till scan, August 7th.
Thank you :D

Hi ladies! I have been on these forums obsessively for a week and didn't even see this section yet, silly me:)

I'm due Aug. 8th!!

Hi Ladies, can I join? This is my first pregnancy. My EDD is August 19. Looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with all of you. :)

Hey hun got my first BFP on the 6th of Dec but didnt get a stronger one till the 8th hehe:happydance:

Hi ladies, had my first bout of morning sickness this morning, wasn't pleasant, but I was almost happy to have the reassurance!

Did a CB Digi this am, just to be sure. Still :bfp: :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Can i join in please!!

I am Hana, got BFP last Mon and from my dates makes me due 1st Aug. I have a little girl who was 1 last week, so loving the fact that a few of you ladies also have LO's a similar age.

Bring on Aug, as I hate this pregnancy melarchy!!! haha

Welcome! I enjoyed pregnancy so much last time, I really missed my bump! Hoping this one is as good!! My son just turned one too :D

ohh you lucky thing. I hated it all last time, and really did think at one point i would never do it again. However once you have the end result it is all well worth it.

Just reading back through thread and trying to get to know you all a bit.

I had really bad ms last time from 4 week to 6 months being sick all day (and night some times), however this time I have had that sicky feeling, but have not actually been sick. so hopefully will stay this way.

I hope we all have a good 9 months, and lookforward to getting to know you all better xx

ps. love the group name, how do I get the pic into my sig (can't remember!!!) lloks like preg brain has set in already!! haha xx

Ok, this is my first morning at work since I found out and I totally can't concentrate on anything!!!

Welcome all the new ladies!! So exciting, yet so nerve racking - I hear you!

I went to visit my baby cousin the other day (her and my baby will be exactly 1 year apart) and she the cutest thing - makes me even more excited!! :)

Wow it's got busy in here since I last dropped in.

Welcome to all the new ladies, sorry far to many of you for my baby brain to remember:haha: I'm sure I will get to know you all over the coming months:flower:

Well had my scan today ladies Panic over as you can see from my beautiful pic I saw my 8mm bean with strong heartbeat. :happydance: I was so relieved. I was so sure I was having another mc. So bleeding doesn't always mean the end esp if it is light and brown in colour which they call old blood.

I am back nx monday for another or I would have to wait 3 weeks. I love early pregnancy clinic I think I get one every 2 weeks until danger drops off:thumbup:

How are all of you? I dont have morning sickness I have lunch time to late evening nausea getting worse as the evening goes on. Constant feeling of crap all the time. Looking forward for this part to be over seems never ending!!!

Megan just turned one this month too!

Whoever it was that got 18" of snow where do you live? We had like 16-17 " or something like that - wondering if we live in the same state? We are moving this weekend - oh joy! At least no blizzard in the forcast - cant imagine its going to be easy though with all this snow & cold!

We have told my brothers that we are expecting - waiting to tell grandparents over xmas. Got tshirts for my 12 mo old to either open as a present or wear that say I'm going to be a big sister -and see how long it takes grandma's to figure it out!

Already feel some round ligament pain - anyone else? Dont remember it this soon with Megan. Nausea is starting - yesterday & I'm sure it will gradually get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->