**August Beached Whales**

Oh, Sunshinegirl, I'm in Oxfordshire too! Glad to hear everything is going well :)

Does anybody have names picked out? I know its so early but I can't help but to think of it! :)
DH and I have a boy's name, but we CANNOT agree on a girls name. So here's to hoping its a boy! :)

We have thought of one name for a boy. Thomas Emlyn. Emlyn was my grandfather's middle name (it's an old fashioned Welsh name so I'd be surprised if anyone recognised it).

I like that sequeena! We chose Teller Chase for our boy name. Chase is my brothers name and Teller comes from our favorite show - Sons of Anarchy. Yes, we will be naming our child after a motorcycle gang :)

just got my bfp today, 11dpo i believe. due around august 26th. may i join??

Ooooh my goodness! Does anyone else feel so bloated and like they've put on loads of weight in spite of the fact they havent done anything to put any of the extra weight on? I'm only in week 6 and my middle bit is just so bloated its crazy! I know thats the worst part of me that always hangs out (I've lost loads of weight and its the bit of flab that just won't shift!) but when I wear my coat I look pregnant already! Surely I shouldnt be showing yet? Unless I'm actually more pregnant than we thought (even though I came on a period last time!)

I just don't know what to tell parents and friends when we next see them at Christmas - havent seen them for ages and they'll so see I've put weight on! And I've heard that really you shouldnt try to lose weight during pregnancy! Argh! I'm laying off the chocolate and crisps.... but its still piling on! I'm really upset about this one! xxx

Oh my goodness - some of you have names?!?!?! Boy it will be a long while til dh & I pick any names. We started narrowing down by the time we found out it was a girl last time -and it made it easier only picking out 1 name vs. 2. THink we will do the same this time around. We had a really tough time deciding on anything - but as soon as we found out the sex all of a sudden it became way easier!

Ooooh my goodness! Does anyone else feel so bloated and like they've put on loads of weight in spite of the fact they havent done anything to put any of the extra weight on? I'm only in week 6 and my middle bit is just so bloated its crazy! I know thats the worst part of me that always hangs out (I've lost loads of weight and its the bit of flab that just won't shift!) but when I wear my coat I look pregnant already! Surely I shouldnt be showing yet? Unless I'm actually more pregnant than we thought (even though I came on a period last time!)

I just don't know what to tell parents and friends when we next see them at Christmas - havent seen them for ages and they'll so see I've put weight on! And I've heard that really you shouldnt try to lose weight during pregnancy! Argh! I'm laying off the chocolate and crisps.... but its still piling on! I'm really upset about this one! xxx

Don't worry ericacaca the bloat goes away soon. Iam 7 weeks and mine had reduced slightly, this week.

Don't worry ericacaca the bloat goes away soon. Iam 7 weeks and mine had reduced slightly, this week.

Thanks, I really hope so. I'd hate it'd be because of me eating too much and having no idea how much I've eaten! I lost 6 stone over the past two years, put on around 1 stone after that just over time balancing and being married and being content.... but I'm terriefied of putting it back on so quickly! argh!

Hi Abs, if our lil girl Ruby had been a boy we would have used the name Harrison, so this time if it's a boy we'll keep that name, but for a girl we've chosen Amber :)

My DH and I chose names before we even started TTC :blush:

Just scheduled my first scan - 12/30!!

How aare you all getting scans so early (unless for high risk of course x)?

How aare you all getting scans so early (unless for high risk of course x)?

Nope, not really high risk although I will be 35 three days before my due date.

I think it is the difference between NHS and US private insurance. They told me 7 - 10 weeks was standard.

Last time around we had an easy time picking boy names, luckily it was a boy! This time around we had no problem picking a girl name already... hopefully that means its a girl this time (or it could just be wishful thinking)!

ohh you lucky thing. I hated it all last time, and really did think at one point i would never do it again. However once you have the end result it is all well worth it.

Just reading back through thread and trying to get to know you all a bit.

I had really bad ms last time from 4 week to 6 months being sick all day (and night some times), however this time I have had that sicky feeling, but have not actually been sick. so hopefully will stay this way.

I hope we all have a good 9 months, and lookforward to getting to know you all better xx

ps. love the group name, how do I get the pic into my sig (can't remember!!!) lloks like preg brain has set in already!! haha xx

Same here, i was soooooooooo sick with my ds! til about 6 months as well! And you should be able to get the link to the beached whale thing on a few posts back, sorry i cant remember which one. if you cant find it ill look for you, its one I posted

We have thought of one name for a boy. Thomas Emlyn. Emlyn was my grandfather's middle name (it's an old fashioned Welsh name so I'd be surprised if anyone recognised it).

OMG! Emelynn is one of my girl names! HOW CRAZY!! ;) similiar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->