**August Beached Whales**

Hi mommas! My name is Jessica and I am a new momma due August 8, 2011 and would like to join this forum! Very excited to have a summer baby :baby:

Well, m/s has officially started for me. After a few days of queasiness, I couldn't keep dinner down, yuck!

Anyone else still obsessed with poas? I've done like 4 hpts just to make sure I'm still pregnant :dohh: I don't think it's completely sunk in, even when I was throwing up :rofl:

Hi ladies,

Sorry for MIA since my last post. I found out on Tuesday that I have sub. hematoma. I've been put on moderate bedrest. Praying for a healthy baby.

Ohh good luck mommytwice - we're all praying for a healthy baby and a healthy mommy!

AuntBug- I'm still taking hpts every morning! Dont know when I'll stop and actually just believe that this is real!

Hi guys gonna be leaving you back to TTC in the new year. All the best to you all xx

Hi all again :wave:

First doctor's apoointment today, due date is around 14th August! Our first wedding anniversary! How funny is that? Is there anyone else with a baby due on their anniversary? How do you feel about it?

xxx

Just a quick post from my mobile so appologies for not reading/replying to previous posts.

Just wanted to say I've been for my early scan, all is well! I have cargo!! Dates are the same, little heart flickering away :D
Will put pic on when I get home. I still have zero symptoms!!

I got my bfp about a week ago but af was due yesterday or today. Last night I had a tinyyyy amount of light brown spotting. Have any of you had this/is it a concern? I have an appointment for first scan dec 29th so i dont think dr can do much else before then, just wanted some opinions.

Don't panic. I got brown spotting around the time AF was due. I thought she was on her way & was really upset, but got a BFP at 15 dpo :)

Oh girls I feel so rough.. I've developed a nasty cough & head cold over night :-( Makes me realise how much I rely on modern medicine: Beechams all-in-one, nasal spray, throat spray, cough medicine.. I just want to sleep but I'm sat here at work sniffling with a pounding headache, and to make matters worse, it's my office Christmas party tonight!!

Ugh, roll on the weekend!!

Thank you! Spotting just seems like such a scary thing now!!

I hope you start feeling better! Its awful because when we get sick now we just kinda have to ride it out. ugh

I got my bfp about a week ago but af was due yesterday or today. Last night I had a tinyyyy amount of light brown spotting. Have any of you had this/is it a concern? I have an appointment for first scan dec 29th so i dont think dr can do much else before then, just wanted some opinions.

Lots of women have spotting in early pregnancy, if it's brown - that normally means that it's OLD blood! :) So you should have nothing to worry about.
If it changes at all in color, head to the emergency room and get looked at right away.

:hugs: Hope it goes away!!

Alright ladies - I've been to see the Dr this morning, and according to her chart thingie, I'm due the 12th of August, and I'm 6 weeks today! So I've been put ahead 3 days! :happydance: :yipee: I'm so excited!!
Had a Urine test done today, and will be calling my OBGYN in the city to book an appointment for after Christmas I'm sure. :)

Hi guys gonna be leaving you back to TTC in the new year. All the best to you all xx

:hugs: I'm so sorry to here that cazi, I know what you are going through :cry:
We hope to see you in first Tri again soon x x

Hi all, sorry I have been MIA lately I have been so busy at work which has been making me extra tired. Also the :sick: has been getting worse, before it was from lunch time getting worse towards evening but never being sick but now its all day long esp after food it is better when I don't eat. This morning all it took was brushing my teeth!!!!

I have tried eating slow helps a little. How are the rest of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->