**August Beached Whales**

Sorry ladies, but I am no longer part of the August due date club. I lost my pregnancy at a little over 5 weeks.... :(. Absolutely gutted (more so for DH), but will not lose hope.

I wish you all nothing but the best! :thumbup:

Sorry ladies, but I am no longer part of the August due date club. I lost my pregnancy at a little over 5 weeks.... :(. Absolutely gutted (more so for DH), but will not lose hope.

I wish you all nothing but the best! :thumbup:

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun x

Hi ladies can i be taken off the list please our little babba grew wings xxx

oh my gosh this is so sad!! I am so sorry ladies for the losses, this really breaks my heart!!

So sorry to hear the news neffie and mrs :(

Hey ladies, i think i got my :bfp: Today but not 100% sure going to confirm it (Hopefully) with a digi in the morning If i am then i will be due on August 31st! :) x

Thanks hun :) I have everything crossed that the digi says the same thing tomorrow xxxx

Girls i got my scan today, and all was well with baby!! Measured 7+6 and had a strong perfect little heartbeat! Im sooooooo happy!! Here's some pics of the gummybear!

Attachments

• 7.4wksNEW2.jpg
    7.4wksNEW2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.4weeksNEW1.jpg
    7.4weeksNEW1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
I Remember you too Kylarsmom! Ive have been around for a while lol

Looks like a BFP to me MissZoie!! Congrats! :)

Kylarsmom - the baby looks great!! :)

Could you take me of the list please :(

I dont know if i was getting false positives on those tests and/or ive had a chemical. but im not pregnant. The digi said NOT PREGNANT and ive started spotting. im just waiting for AF now :( Sorry to mess you around x

Zoey.. I've never used a digi so don't know how accurate they are.. but I got spotting & assumed AF was coming, but she never did! Are you actually late yet? I used FRERs & got a negative on 12dpo, then a very faint positive at 15dpo. Don't give up just yet.. I'd suggest testing again when AF is a few days late x

Girls i got my scan today, and all was well with baby!! Measured 7+6 and had a strong perfect little heartbeat! Im sooooooo happy!! Here's some pics of the gummybear!

Those scans look fab Kylarsmum, i don't get offered one until 12 weeks here.

Today would have been 13dpo a Its not the BFN im worried about, its the Spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->