**August Beached Whales**

I still can't get over there being August babies already! I don't feel this pregnant! Good luck to all of you and so sorry for the losses some of you have already suffered.

Hi girls..... I lost the baby - was due the 11th. :hugs: Best of luck to all of you!!!!

I dont even know what to say I guess!

DaisyBee I'm so sorry :hugs: Hope to see you again very soon :hugs:

Oh gosh ladies, there are so many "August" on BAB that I don't know where I've posted or not.

Call it really bad pregnancy brain... But just wanted to say...I'm still here. Praying for the best. Bleeding is still happening.

Alright ladies - I've been to see the Dr this morning, and according to her chart thingie, I'm due the 12th of August, and I'm 6 weeks today! So I've been put ahead 3 days! :happydance: :yipee: I'm so excited!!

My doctor's little chart put me at 12th August too.. however, it doesn't account for the fact that not everyone has a 28 day cycle! She said as my cycle is32 days, my online calculation was probably more accurate & wrote 16th August in my notes. I really don't know why they don't use a computerised calculator themselves!

so sorry for the ladies with losses. Praying for you guys and hope to see you back here soon! I go tuesday for my scan, hope all is well

Just a quick post from my mobile so appologies for not reading/replying to previous posts.

Just wanted to say I've been for my early scan, all is well! I have cargo!! Dates are the same, little heart flickering away :D
Will put pic on when I get home. I still have zero symptoms!!

how exciting!! cant wait to see pics!!

So sorry and sad to hear DaisyBee :(

I am still plodding along, much happier since seeing wee ones heartbeat yesterday, can start to relax and enjoy the ride. Determined not to put on 3 stone and need a year to loose it again so I am trying my best to eat sensibly and not for ten..!

There are so many sad stories of loss on BnB, it makes it seem so common! No wonder we all worry.

Sorry to hear about it you guys:cry::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I haven't posted. Cant bring myself to read any of the posts yet will pop on later and add names etc. Had my scan last wed, abdominally. Straight away could see sac and yolk and a little heartbeat. Unfortunately the baby measured a week behind the sac size and the heartbeat was very very slow. Did a TV scan to confirm. The midwife was very nice and said it could be just the heartbeat starting up but she admitted the discrepancy between the CRL and and Sac size was concerning her. Have another scan this wednesday to confirm one way or the other. 50/50 I was told but Im not sure I believe that. In a strange twist I'm now suffering MS though.

Good luck Sarah, I firmly believe MS is such a good sign :hugs:

hey girls congratulations to you all!! :happydance:

i think i might be joining you! i got a bfp last night, due AF tomorrow so that would make me due 29th august, by my calculations, we just tried to get out to get some more tests but the car wont start so were waiting for the AA to come and fix it!

i was an August mummy in 09 so it feels very strange to be back here again! i will officially join when i finally get some more tests and make sure it wasnt a fluke haha! x

Glad to here from you Sarah have been waiting to here back from you. MS is a good sign. Keep my fingers crossed for you. Did she tell you what the baby measured? My scan last Monday baby was 8mm for 7 wks pregnant x x x

Oh no sarah, im so srry, i'd be worried as well, but keep some hope, it really could end up being fine, and i pray that it is. let us know on wednesday sweetie

didnt realised i gate crashed :hugs: sorry hun x

Sorry for everyone's losses :( Big hugs to you all!

ugh im so tired of being sick already! this is going to be a long first tri

Hi Ladies,

Haven't been around for a while, so just thought i'd pop in to let you all know i'm still here. This Preg seems to be swimming along alot smoother than the last. MS not too bad (which is slightly worrying me :wacko: ) and no other signs really, except for the odd growing pain. Gotta wait till 19th Jan for 1st scan, when I will be almost 13 weeks.... seems like an age away!!!!

Sorry to hear of all the early losses, hope you will all be back in 1st Tri soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->