**August Beached Whales**

Congrats to all the new girls
it's starting to get busy in here :happydance:

pointless really-just did another digi cause I had a 2 pack and got a 2-3 :happydance: still hasnt sunk in, last time the wee had barely dried onmy test before i was thinking about names etc but this time I keep forgetting I'm pregnant! Last night I (stupidly) did a run and skid along the ice outside! My OH nearly had a heart attack and I only clicked on when i started sliding that F*** STOPSTOP. Maybe its cause I have lexie distracting me 24/7 :haha:

:hi: StephBord, MrsSpunky & Mummy~L Congratulations I can't beleive how busy we getting now :hugs:

Mummy~L your due the same day as me.:flower:

I'm feeling ok today, I also keep forgetting, until the stretching pains kick in again. Feel like I have been running and have a stitch on both sides....except I don't run OH NO:haha:

Gone off Tea don't want it normally can't function without my morning Tea. Just waiting for all my Hospital appointments to come through then I can get excited.

Not looking forward to the tiredness getting worse as I am a Hairdresser and it is now our busy time. People wanting to look pretty for parties and christmas:sleep:

Sarahchops :rofl: I have also got 1 CB Digi left and was waiting till nx week to use it I want to see 3+ on there :happydance:

I have my works Xmas do on Saturday, gonna drive so I have an excuse not to drink :D

I have my works Xmas do on Saturday, gonna drive so I have an excuse not to drink :D

I'm using the old faithful 'I'm on antibiotics' lol
Havent had any stretching pains yet, altho i reckon everythings WELL stretched still from last time :haha:

Welcome to the new gals! So today im just extremely ANNOYED! I have a home daycare and the kids are annoying the crap out of me! None of them want to sleep and they have all been crying and whining all day and i just want to scream!!!!! i know its probably me and not them, but i cant help it im so freakin frustrated today! i guess its the pregnancy idk but ughhhh!!!!!! Other than that i feel great, trying to enjoy it before i start feeling like crap all the time! im waiting on a referral to a new OB dr , i cant make an appt til i get the referral and they said it could take a week to get the referral! so annoying!

Hi all and welcome to all of the newly pregnant girls - A big congratulations from me and Mr Bump.

Christmas parties hey!! I am a wimp and have fibbed that something has come up so I can't make it. As I work in a big region, my party is 70 miles from home with an overnight stay thrown in. If I went, I'd either have to drive back late or lie about antibiotics and stay. I have told my boss the truth though to make things simpler at work.

I have been a bit worried about all of the pains i keep getting but as it is the first I am assuming it is normal. I did a test today which was virtually as dark as test line and like sunshinegirl I'm keeping the digi until next week to see the 3+!!

How is everyone else feeling any major symptoms yet?

I haven't got to make any lies. Im telling everyone. I have had 3 mmc so everyone is a great support. Everyone has been great so far. They all keep telling me to sit down and rest...awwwh

Also I am freezing one minute then baking hot the next.

Sunshine - Glad to have a bump buddy due the same day. I hope when I have my scan they dont put my dates back to much as like being at the beginning of the month!! :)

I meant to be going out for a girly meal and drink on Friday but am going to say im on antibiotics and drive so I cant drink! The all know we were TTC so if I said I was going to drive for no reason the would all clock on that im pregnant. Not quite ready to share the news yet, just want to enjoy it ourselves a bit first.

No major symptoms yet, just got really sore boobies :cry:

Has anyone got an early scan?? We are thinking of booking an early private one as I like the reassurance!

Anyway hope everyone is well today xxx

Sunshine - Glad to have a bump buddy due the same day. I hope when I have my scan they dont put my dates back to much as like being at the beginning of the month!! :)

I meant to be going out for a girly meal and drink on Friday but am going to say im on antibiotics and drive so I cant drink! The all know we were TTC so if I said I was going to drive for no reason the would all clock on that im pregnant. Not quite ready to share the news yet, just want to enjoy it ourselves a bit first.

No major symptoms yet, just got really sore boobies :cry:

Has anyone got an early scan?? We are thinking of booking an early private one as I like the reassurance!

Anyway hope everyone is well today xxx

You can always use the excuse that you have been advised not to drink alcohol when TTC, say it helps your chances of conceiving. No symptons for me except stretching pains and and boobs starting to get sore:hugs:

I know my dates are correct because I know my exact date of ovulation.:thumbup:

wow August babies already!! congrats to all u ladiies a happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!!

Got my first appt booked! Dec 13!!! I will be 6+3! YAY! SO excited!

What is your appointment for? How exciting to have something to look forward too:happydance:

I am still waiting for my appointments to come through from the hospital.:shrug:

Today I'm feeling the usual with a tiny bit of nausia mid morning. How are the rest of you feeling today?

Any more ideas on the name for the group? Newbies please help we are trying to decide what to call ourselves!!! So far I think the favourites are beached whales or Hot August Mommas!! Was that right everyone? Any more!!!!

We can probably combine the two names. Like Beached Whales, and underneath it could say The hot August Mommas. Then it would include our month.

What is your appointment for? How exciting to have something to look forward too:happydance:

I am still waiting for my appointments to come through from the hospital.:shrug:

Today I'm feeling the usual with a tiny bit of nausia mid morning. How are the rest of you feeling today?

Any more ideas on the name for the group? Newbies please help we are trying to decide what to call ourselves!!! So far I think the favourites are beached whales or Hot August Mommas!! Was that right everyone? Any more!!!!

I have an appointment on December 10 to get my blood checked with a nurse practitioner. My doctor won't see me until I am 10-12 weeks . . . that is soooo far away!

I haven't had many symptoms yet, except occasionally a bit of cramping and lower back pain. Also a little more tired than usual.

I love the name Beached Whales! Very funny. :)

Just the usual i guess, paperwork, maybe bloods, idk... hopefully an early scan! i am so worried and want to know theres something there and that its in the right place!

I have an appointment on December 10 to get my blood checked with a nurse practitioner. My doctor won't see me until I am 10-12 weeks . . . that is soooo far away!

I haven't had many symptoms yet, except occasionally a bit of cramping and lower back pain. Also a little more tired than usual.

I love the name Beached Whales! Very funny. :)

Good idea! hehe

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/beachedwhales-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"