**August Beached Whales**

ya thats why i went back and did it on photobucket. i can change the font/ colors ect..

:( Just take it easy, don't forget those pains could be quite normal ones, someone mentioned theirs was so bad it woke them up! I remember from lasty time it felt a lot like AF cramping. I also then got what I can only imagine IBS is like! Horrendous pain from trapped wind, like bent double pain :S Theres so much to worry about at this stage, it's all out of our hands. Take comfort in that we're all in this together, and we're here for you when your hope starts to lapse. Bean WILL stick!!!! :hugs:

:( Just take it easy, don't forget those pains could be quite normal ones, someone mentioned theirs was so bad it woke them up! I remember from lasty time it felt a lot like AF cramping. I also then got what I can only imagine IBS is like! Horrendous pain from trapped wind, like bent double pain :S Theres so much to worry about at this stage, it's all out of our hands. Take comfort in that we're all in this together, and we're here for you when your hope starts to lapse. Bean WILL stick!!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much, its really is helpful to chat to each other:hugs:

I have a day off tomorrow so I am going to put my feet up and rest:flower:

so im getting a little annoyed with the other august thread im in... i have tried to speak in there a handful of times and every single time not one person has responded to me its like i dont exist and its rather getting on my nerves, so i think i will hang out here with you guys more often!! ;)

ive been having lots of af cramps too, i think its pretty normal!!

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/beachedwhales-2.gif

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/beachedwhales-2.gif

love love love it!!!!!!!!

thats how I felt about the july group last year, it seemed very cliquey so i just never went on it!

Hi Ladies!

Love the group name and banner!!

Hope everyone is feeling ok? I haven't really had any symptoms but have been getting hot flushes, not sure if that is normal or not?? Cant remember from my first pregnancy!

I know what you mean about feeling a bit ignored in the other group! I found that when I was in the October group for 2009 I was ignored most of the time I said anything, I think it was because I joined when I was about 12 weeks pregnant so everyone already knew each other etc!

Ive just booked a doctors appointment for Monday to let them know im pregnant and to start the ball rolling.

Im not sure why just feeling very nervous this time :shrug:

Anyway hope everyone has a good day, we are having a day in the warm away from the snow!!

xx

so im getting a little annoyed with the other august thread im in... i have tried to speak in there a handful of times and every single time not one person has responded to me its like i dont exist and its rather getting on my nerves, so i think i will hang out here with you guys more often!! ;)

I saw that group. I didn't bother to join as I have been liking this one, I feel a connection with you guys I think its cos we all found out about the same time and we are only days apart :hugs:

I'm finding it hard to keep up with everyone! Both groups have grown so quickly, I try to say hi to everyone new and keep up with those who were here at the beginning! It's funny coz we're all fraught with worry, full of hormones and most of us haven't told anyone except our partners - this is our venting area! It won't surprise me if there start to be little spats. But I hope we can look at ourselves objectively and keep smiling, our secret is the bestest secret! :D :hugs:

ive been having lots of af cramps too, i think its pretty normal!!

Went into panic mode a little. feeling a bit better now.:hugs:

After 3 mmc I worry a little when I get AF pains. The other cramps I'm ok with. x x

Gawd I bet, I can't imagine how you must feel. I've been incredibly lucky, and only had one, healthy pregnancy, and I still worry, I think you are pretty amazing!

Hey mummy~L, im sure you will be fine. I was at the docs last weds was the same usual stuff. Waiting for my hosp appt to come through now x x

OK my new friends!
I want to know more about you, where you're from, your real name, why you chose your nick name and just anything else interesting!

My names Antonia, married to Mark, Antonia and Mark didn't fit hence Mark&Annie! We have a gorgeous little boy, Joshua Philip who just turned one. Been TTC since my AF came back 3 months ago, third time lucky ;D
I'm 28, a Vet nurse in the North East of England, I have 4 dogs, 3 Pointers that I show, and a Beagle who does Flyball and a bit of agility. Also have 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 chickens and two turtles! Any questions about pets and pregnancy, feel free to ask!
I am most excited about getting a bump and being able to feel bubs, I really missed being pregnant when Joshua was born! LOL :D

Yoooour turn!!!!

Ok,

Im Letitia, im 23. Have been with my OH Liam for 5 years and we got engaged last year, plan to get married in 2012. We already have a son called Bobby who is 13 months old. We also have a Pug dog called Ruby who is just 2.

My nickname is quite boring Mummy (because I am lol) and L for Letitia!!

I work as a personal assistant for a regional manager in a bank and have done that for nearly 7 years now. Im still on an extended maternity leave from having Bobby and due to go back 10th January :cry: I like my job but dreading having to leave Bobby. It wont be for long though as am going to take maternity leave as early as possible this time.

Im looking forward to being able to feel the baby move and also to having a 3d scan later in the pregnancy!

Thats all I can think of for now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->