AUGUST buddies~ Symptom Spotting, Girl Talk & POAS party!

Macy that's so confusing. What CD did you have the first positive looking one on? Are your cycles always the same length?
I know sometimes you can get a pos OPK right before AF, also you can get one if you are preg. I would BD tonight and tomorrow if you can though in case you really are about to O.

Im glad Im not the only one confused! The first positive looking one was CD9, but it def wasnt as dark as any of the ones I had the last 3 days. Past 3 cycles have been 27 days exactly. My longest cycle in the past year or so was 28 days. If anything, AF will come early but not late. She is quite regular. :shrug: I dont know what to think!

My temp went back up again today! :happydance: Although it was a pretty terrible testing morning.... Woke up almost three hours before normal and took my temp, wrote it down, and tried to go back to sleep so I could take it at my normal time... But kept waking up randomly. I did end up taking my temp again at some point and it was .3 degrees higher... But I figured I shouldn't use it. Excited to test tomorrow though!! And to see what everyone else's results are as well!

Yah caringo! So happy to see your temps went up. I am still not sure about testing Monday.. My temp is back down a tiny bit today.. So will have to see what happens tomorrow. Sorry caringo but I am really thinking I should wait until Wednesday for testing. :cry: just so worried about wasting my only test. And its a frer. :shrug: not sure what to do!!! :wacko: and to top it off I have very very mild cramps today.. :nope: which is freaking me out because usually I get pre-af cramping for a few days to a week before AF. So confused and emotional. :cry: :dust: :dohh:

Macy I had he same problem the first month using opks. I had 3 positives in a row and them I just stopped because it was driving me crazy. They say you should stop after you get the first positive.

Yay for lots of testing buddies for Monday.

Manifest did you do another frer? Can't wait to see it.

AFM 9 dpo and my temp went back up! I'm hoping it stays that way. Testing tomorrow and super nervous.

But what would be considered the positive? The first day it was as dark as the control? Or today since it is darker than the control? And if todays is in fact the positive why am I Oing 7 days before AF?

All these questions...

Macy - maybe you should take a HPT? Just a dollar store cheapie? Like Mint said, you can get positive OPKs when you're preg!

Canadabear - if you don't want to test tomorrow I totally understand, don't feel any pressure to just because I am :) I take hope AF doesn't show for you!

Smiley, can't wait to test with you and everyone!

Macy - I got really confusing OPK results this month - even on digitals -and had to go by my temps and other signs instead. What I think happened with me is that my body geared up to O early on but didn't and then geared up again later and did. I had a really short lp last month (5-6 days) so unfortunately that can happen too.

If it was just as dark as the control (and the one you posted was) means its positive. It's positive if its the same or darker than the control. I know that doesn't help much honey.

Macy can you go by cervical mucus?? That has never failed me when othe things have confused me....

I forgot about that Dove lol. I had a clump of EWCM CD 10 after the first almost positive. Then I had another clump on CD18, the day I got my real positive (as dark as control). Otherwise I have been having random gushes of clear and watery cm. It is usually creamy and white by now so I am *guessing* my whole cycle is thrown off and going to be longer than the usual 27 days for some reason.

I'm thinking of waiting to Tuesday to test if my temps stay good. It went up today and if that was an implantation dip it says it usually takes 3 days which will be Tuesday. I don't know yet.

Hmm, makes sense smiley! I've seen charts with a BFP two days after an implantation dip, but three days after would probably be safer :)

I'm a little worried...I haven't checked my cervix often, but I have a general idea of the difference between high and low and soft and firm... Well I checked it just a while ago, and it was very much low, off-centered, and hard. Pretty sure that's not how the cervix is supposed to be in early pregnancy :/

Caringo - everything I have read says the cervix can continue to move around and isn't a good indicator of early pregnancy no matter where it is.

Question - I had some cramping so when I went to the bathroom I reached up and had some pink and brown blood mixed with creamy white cm near my cervix. Do I record that as spotting? It hasn't made its way to toilet paper or panties yet.

Mint: I don't count it as spotting until I see it when I wipe or on my panties.

AFM: still unsure about testing anytime soon. :shrug: think I will try to ignore the frer in my drawer and wait until Wednesday at least.. Maybe I will try to wait until Saturday.. Then AF will be really late.. More cramping today though really think the :witch: is on its way.. :dust:

Caringo - everything I have read says the cervix can continue to move around and isn't a good indicator of early pregnancy no matter where it is.

Question - I had some cramping so when I went to the bathroom I reached up and had some pink and brown blood mixed with creamy white cm near my cervix. Do I record that as spotting? It hasn't made its way to toilet paper or panties yet.

Hmm ok...I hope you're right!!

I would count it as spotting. It's not really important that it hasn't made it's way out yet - it's a signal that something is bleeding/shedding blood, and that means something! Unless of course it was from your vagina walls, which wouldn't really be a sign of anything. But if you think it came out of the cervix I think it's worth recording!

Ladies, need your input. I don't remember early pregnancy with my first because I didn't realize I was pregnant. Today I'm so bloated that I look like I was when I was 6 months pregnant (I wasn't very big). There is so much pressure and gas. I NEVER get like this before AF. I just wanted to see if it's something that is normal. Oh, and I haven't ate anything different either. :shrug: I am so uncomfortable.

Hmm, makes sense smiley! I've seen charts with a BFP two days after an implantation dip, but three days after would probably be safer :)

I'm a little worried...I haven't checked my cervix often, but I have a general idea of the difference between high and low and soft and firm... Well I checked it just a while ago, and it was very much low, off-centered, and hard. Pretty sure that's not how the cervix is supposed to be in early pregnancy :/

Yes your cervix is not a good indicator of pregnancy. I would only say that if AF is close and t's slightly open that would be an indicator that you aren't pregnant
Ladies, need your input. I don't remember early pregnancy with my first because I didn't realize I was pregnant. Today I'm so bloated that I look like I was when I was 6 months pregnant (I wasn't very big). There is so much pressure and gas. I NEVER get like this before AF. I just wanted to see if it's something that is normal. Oh, and I haven't ate anything different either. :shrug:

I was super bloated with my last baby!! I was in mat clothes by 5 weeks!!!

Dove, you were this early on? I'm 9dpo. It is making me so uncomfortable and the pressure ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->