AUGUST buddies~ Symptom Spotting, Girl Talk & POAS party!

Ladies, need your input. I don't remember early pregnancy with my first because I didn't realize I was pregnant. Today I'm so bloated that I look like I was when I was 6 months pregnant (I wasn't very big). There is so much pressure and gas. I NEVER get like this before AF. I just wanted to see if it's something that is normal. Oh, and I haven't ate anything different either. :shrug: I am so uncomfortable.

The last few days (not including today - 10dpo) I have also been SO bloated! I felt like I was pushing out my stomach without meaning to! And I also haven't eaten anything different either. I hope it's a good sign for us!!

Ladies, need your input. I don't remember early pregnancy with my first because I didn't realize I was pregnant. Today I'm so bloated that I look like I was when I was 6 months pregnant (I wasn't very big). There is so much pressure and gas. I NEVER get like this before AF. I just wanted to see if it's something that is normal. Oh, and I haven't ate anything different either. :shrug: I am so uncomfortable.

The last few days (not including today - 10dpo) I have also been SO bloated! I felt like I was pushing out my stomach without meaning to! And I also haven't eaten anything different either. I hope it's a good sign for us!!

Oh me too. Can't wait to see your test tomorrow.

Took an HPT this morning at your guys request to make sure there I didnt O early. I think I did in fact O yesterday! Im going to say Im 1DPO and call it a day. Now if I miss AF I wont know if it is because I O'd late or made a baby! Lol. I will be 8DPO the day AF is due.

Oh, and I was quite disappointed in my FRER. Idk if you can tell in the pictures but there was such a prominent indent on it it made it look like a faint line. How rude. I dont think FRER used to do that. Not as good as they used to be.

Attachments

• 20140825_062530-1.jpg
    20140825_062530-1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140825_062622-1.jpg
    20140825_062622-1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
Stupid FRER!!

Alright, it's Monday! :happydance: who is testing today?

Let's see your test caringo. My temp dropped back down again today. It's never did that. I'm not so hopeful anymore.

Aww, sorry smiley :/ I hope it's just a fluke.

And the verdict is, duhduhduhDUH.....stark white BFN lol. But no worries :) not too disappointed as it's still early and only two days past possible implantation! I got four more tests and will be testing every morning from here on out :)

Attachments

• FOT348C.jpg
    FOT348C.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
Not tested yet. I've been visiting my brother so possibly later or it may have to wait until tomorrow.

I should try $store tests too in the beginning. Might pick up some after work today. Yes, it's still early caringo!

Hi everyone, trying to keep track of who is testing today and tomorrow...where we at?

I would have been online yesterday but was horribly ill all day, maybe something I ate, not sure.

I did a FRER at 5:30 Saturday - fainter line than the 11:30 FRER. I did a FRER Sun morning with FMU, just as faint as the day before. Then I was sick all day so didn't do another. I was out of tests so didn't do one this morning. Will pick some more up this afternoon. Didn't even bother to post the pics - I can see the lines without squinting in person but they don't show well on the pics.

But I will say this: today I am 3 days late and absolutely no sign of AF, boobs are killing me, spotting is totally gone, and I feel crampy and my uterus feels heavy. Other than that I feel great today! Still, nervous about not getting a dark line. Hoping it will get darker soon.

And if I am BFP I am totally going to post about everything I went through, from a week of bleeding to no extra CM to no symptoms etc...goes to show every body is really different! And Caringo, cervix has been all over the place but mostly firm and medium height.

Aww, sorry smiley :/ I hope it's just a fluke.

And the verdict is, duhduhduhDUH.....stark white BFN lol. But no worries :) not too disappointed as it's still early and only two days past possible implantation! I got four more tests and will be testing every morning from here on out :)

Good luck!!!! I will be testing tomorrow with you. I'm hoping my temp will go back up. I have to keep telling myself at least its above my cover line. And it has always dropped below the cover line the day AF comes. The mega bloating is gone, but I still have some minor bloating and I'm gassy. I'm super emotional, but that is nothing new. I have cramping too but again I always cramp around af. The only difference is I've been getting cramping around my ovaries and I have slightly watery cm again.

Oh yeah and I have no idea what to do next - my female doc is only a Gyno so she said she usually refers women to an OBGYN at this point. Gonna get some recommendations from her but do I really need a blood test really early on? Should I go right off the bat to my primary care if the line gets darker? XFN for line to get darker!!!

What the heck just went to the bathroom - brown clots and some tissue. Little bit of red, mostly brown. GRRRRRR can one really spot for this long and still be BFP or is this a "chemical"?

What the heck just went to the bathroom - brown clots and some tissue. Little bit of red, mostly brown. GRRRRRR can one really spot for this long and still be BFP or is this a "chemical"?

Sorry manifest, I really don't know (didn't want to read and run). I had a chemical in May but it took almost a month for my progesterone to go down so AF would show up. I'm crossing my fingers its not a chemical and everything is ok.

:witch: got me right on time today..looks like I always have an 11 day lutenal phase - so glad I started temping because it has really helped me to understand what is going on.
DH and I have decided to stop TTC until after Christmas for now.. :cry: but also feeling relaxed and trying not to stress.. just enjoy my little family for a while.
Will continue to stalk you all and send you extra :dust:

Caringo.. it is still super early and I have everything possible crossed for you :flower:

This forum is great! Love seeing all the sticks and hearing all the symptoms. I am 8 dpo today, probably won't POAS until Thursday. Last month I had a chemical, so of course I'm comparing everything to last month. I am going a bit crazy since the symptoms are already so different! Boobs have been sore since O, and that's never happened to me, not even in my pregnant cycles.

Anyone else have boob issues??

Today makes 4 weeks since my last period, my nips are still sore just think im waiting on af tho because I been crampy down there off and on and this morning I had a heavy feeling put a pad on and nothing. With Rj I found out at 4 w 1d and my first tri was soooo slow and I dreaded finding out that early. I have a test that has been sitting in my draw for about a week now...just cannot get the courage to take it.

Good luck smiley

Sorry the witch got you Canada hopefully being relaxed about it you might get a surprise bfp :)

Manifest I have no words but Im still rooting for you

Caringo its still early hun

Macy I hope you get it all figured out hun

Whitglass: sorry hear about your chemical but welcome to bnb the ladies here are lovely, haven't had boob problems this month but my nips have been major sore good luck on testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->