August Buddies

LOL - glad I saw this! DaretoDream and I have the same EDD :)

How are you girls feeling?

pretty good - if i didn't know i was pregnant, i would have no idea because i have no symptoms right at the moment. :) How about you girls?

Hi guys!
can I join you all?
I'm due around 2nd aug - my birthdays the 7th so maybe we will share it! lol.
This is my second baby - I have a 5 year old boy already x

HI emily!!!! not much has been happening here! lol. But yes you can join!

:wave: baby dust! hiya! yeah it's pretty quiet around here though!!! Welcome!

hi :) i'm due on the 4th
is anyone getting any symptoms yet?

Hey ladies! I just found out I'm preggo (3 weeks 6 days)
:) Mind if I join?

EDD Aug 16 by LMP, or Aug 18 by when I assumed I ovulated.

This is my second child - I have a 9 1/2 month old son. :)

We should make the front page a page where we have the team members and EDD! :) THEN when it comes closer to finding out the sex - we can update with colors!! :)

hi- i have skin break out, and sciatica is starting in my left foot. Hoping that's just coincidence. Having back aches, vivid dreams, but that's all i can think of. YOu?

Hi ladies!!! Can i join?? Got my bfp on the 1st. EDD is around the 6th August 2011, 3 days after my sons birthday and 3 days before my birthday lol. Hope ur all feeling well xxx

hi leanne! we have the same EDD!

Oh yeah!! didnt notice yesterday!! So how u feeling? x

pretty good pretty good.

I mean my back constantly aches. Been having touches of ms today and yesterday- just a bit. But no vomiting or anything. Now just exhausted. But i get these spurts of energy where i HAVE to do stuff. And then when it stops... i'm left feeling beat up.

Right now my cheeks are feeling super warm... don't know what that means! but i'm very tired right now!

and you?!

HIya!!!!

Im joining in :) Just had our dating scan and found out Bubba is due on the 5th of Aug.!
Ive got a little boy already thats just turned a year :) (actually turned one on the day we foudn out where expecting again :cloud9:

LOL yes looks like were all having little Leo's!!!!
Im note sure that such a fab thing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->