August fail!!!...moving on to september, testing around the 15th sept...join me :)

ohh sorry the rest of you girls got bfn too. I'm feeling so moody and to grumpy today i dont no what the matter is..i hope its not AF on its way :(

I'm the same i dont normally get pains from ovulation to now...just like you its about 4 days before hand..thats why im confused, I'm hoping that is it just early and that we all will get BFP in couple of days :) xx

tested 2day 10dpo bfn feel like im out and to top it off i woke yesterday with a bf cold sore!! yuk!! baby dust to u all xx

sorry to hear you got a cold..hope you feel better soon xx:hugs:

well FF tells me that i shouldnt test until the 17th!!! WTH lol im testing WAY to o early if thats the case lol

i really hope that my busy week will keep my mind off of it lol doubt it!!

well FF tells me that i shouldnt test until the 17th!!! WTH lol im testing WAY to o early if thats the case lol

i really hope that my busy week will keep my mind off of it lol doubt it!!

ohhh wow fingers crossed that this means a good thing for you then hun :) praying for your BFP xx

i have somemild cramping now like af is on her way.. ihope we all get our :bfp: soon xx

I am 10dpo with CD28 on Saturday (Aug 13th). I am on Clomid. Got the call from doc today with progesterone levels at 15.8. I want to test SOOOOoooo bad but don't want to see another BFN. :wacko:

i have somemild cramping now like af is on her way.. ihope we all get our :bfp: soon xx

i'm having the same hun, totally mental games now isnt it. bfn but cramps!!! im hoping that its just a late showing of bfp..good luck hun, got fingers crossed for you :)

I am 10dpo with CD28 on Saturday (Aug 13th). I am on Clomid. Got the call from doc today with progesterone levels at 15.8. I want to test SOOOOoooo bad but don't want to see another BFN. :wacko:

is 15.8 level good then hun? not sure how it works?....

i hate seeing bfn its horrible isnt it...when will you be testing then hun?

praying for bfp for you too..lots of baby dust xx:hugs:

is 15.8 level good then hun? not sure how it works?....

i hate seeing bfn its horrible isnt it...when will you be testing then hun?

praying for bfp for you too..lots of baby dust xx:hugs:[/QUOTE]

She said it was actually a little higher than she expected to see and I def. o'd. I'm super excited. I've been a little twinge/crampy since 2DPO, emotional wreck, nauseous and super sore bbs. I tested today....nothing showed up...at all...not even the control line. :wacko: I'm going to try again tomorrow!

Good luck on your BFP!!!

She said it was actually a little higher than she expected to see and I def. o'd. I'm super excited. I've been a little twinge/crampy since 2DPO, emotional wreck, nauseous and super sore bbs. I tested today....nothing showed up...at all...not even the control line. :wacko: I'm going to try again tomorrow!

Good luck on your BFP!!!

oh thats sounds good...good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on :)

fingers crossed for you xx:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies ive tested again to day and got another BFN...but i did an opk just to see and there was too lines...surely my opk should be clear right? i know we always have LH in our system but showing a strong line shouldnt be the case right?? or is that just normal and i'm reading to much in to it hoping lol

heres a picture of my opks.....

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/c8a6b711.jpg

idk i heard that a positive OPK can also mean pregnancy too!!!

oh todays test was a BFN!!

well im out ....AF came 3 days early

:dust:
good luck to everyone thats still in the tww ill be keeoing my fingers crossed for you!

well im out ....AF came 3 days early

:dust:
good luck to everyone thats still in the tww ill be keeoing my fingers crossed for you!

Ohhh noo so sorry hun, hope your ok :hugs:

keep trying hopefully next month will be yours :) im still waiting for af to show got a feeling i shall be joining you soon xx

Hey Lalila :)

The witch got me today so i'm out this month now. Wish you luck sending baby dust your way :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->