August fail!!!...moving on to september, testing around the 15th sept...join me :)

My tummy hurts too but its more of a full bloated feeling than a hurting feeling
My boobs also feel a little funny and my nips are sore.

I know its prob too early to be pregnancy but that's a good indicator that my progesterone levels are good!

I can't wait to test this weekend! Oh how I hope this is the month!
:dust: I hope this is everyones month for a BFP!

My cramping comes and goes but I am aware of it all the time, I'm also really thirsty?! Your right it sounds like we are all in the same boat, I hope its this month for us all, I was ntnp for 8 months before ttc for the last 3 cycles, but we will see. Dh thinks I've gone softcup preseed and vitamin crazy!! I've decided not to take a test until after my holiday (14th) so you ladies will probably find out before me! Xx

Yeah mine thinks iv lost my mind too lol
We've also been ntnp for the last year or so and the last 6 cycles ttc. I hope this month is a good one! We both want a little one so bad!

Morning ladies, woke up this morning and all my "symptoms" have gone?!? still focusing on the people that have no symptoms and get a BFP so still hoping this could be my month but a little less hopeful. Hope you ladies are all good xx

Morning ladies, woke up this morning and all my "symptoms" have gone?!? still focusing on the people that have no symptoms and get a BFP so still hoping this could be my month but a little less hopeful. Hope you ladies are all good xx

Hey hun dont give up hope yet...keep a look out and try notice if they come and go!! you aint no where near out yet..not untill over a week and half. :shrug:
:hugs:

bet your looking forward to your holiday :happydance:
:happydance::) xx

My symptoms come and go..i even felt a little sick at 5 this morning when my little man woke me up..but im not sure as i went to bed on a full stomach...which i think would make you feel abit sick no?

the one thing i hate about ttc when in the tww is your mind picks up everything and then you over think things..really does my head in lol

its 29degrees here today...way too hot for meeeee..:wacko: love the sun but the heat...bwoiii to much lol

Yeah mine thinks iv lost my mind too lol
We've also been ntnp for the last year or so and the last 6 cycles ttc. I hope this month is a good one! We both want a little one so bad!

awwwww fingers crosses for you hun xx

Good morning girls!
Well were almost half way through the week now, I can't wait !
I'm thinking I'm I'm going to test on Saturday morning (8DPO) you guys think its too early??

Idk if my symptoms are "gone" but I def don't have the boob pain like yesterday
One weird thing that did happen yesterday.......I didn't want to eat my pasta I made ! I'm italian and id never turn down pasta! Idk what to make of it, it was making me nauseated

Hope you all are doing good today!
Yey for august BFPs!

Thanks hun, your right its not over yet, just hate this wait! Wouldnt be so bad if I was working, bet I'm the only teacher moaning about summer holls!! Its been hot here this morning so I decided to clean the car, got out the vac... And the rain began big time! Soaked now and only half a clean car! Haha xx hope ur doing ok with the heat x

haha I did have to laugh when i looked at it the dirvers seat and half the back seat look great... the rest is still a complete mess! maybe ill get back to doing it tommrow now! The pasts situo is sounding good... i really hope its a sign for your BFP! i think you should test when you want because you will only sit there thinking about it if you dont may as well get it over and done with then you can celebrate or remember that it is early and try again on sunday. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Icca19s - sounds like you got some signs going on hun...but i dont want to get your hopes up..so many things go on in your head when your tww lol seriously i pick up everything and convince myself that its a sign lol but this time im trying so hard to ignore it...

i'm so tired, not hungry, have light cramps, really hot...but again due to the over hot weather is could make you feel all these..well part from the cramping lol but then that could be af starting so show...ugrhhhhh lol hate tww lol

dwiisiobaban - oh man i hate that. hopefully it want rain later or tomorrow so you can do the other half :) atleast the insides will be done :)

whats all your names?

im lynsey xx

Hi lynsey, I'm Jessica (hence where icca came from lol)

I'm not testing until its a reliable DPO time AND my temps stay up. Although I. Wouldn't mind an implantation dip lol
I'm also having some cramping too but its more of a full feeling than a painfull cramp if you know what I mean. And my boobs still are a little sore (still. A good sign)
I got a really good feeling about this cycle. last cycle was a bad one. It was 40CD and I had NO symptoms, I could barely tell that I ovulated. My dr did a progesterone check and at the highest it was 6 (they say anything under 5 is bad) but mine was 6 so it was ok......I didn't think so.
Anyways this cycle I had a super good OPK and from the time they turned pos I could tell I ovulated, my boobs have hurt since then!! That's a progesterone (and maybe a little estrogen) doing that so.....I'm willing to bet that my progesterone levels are higher this month than last month (I think I didn't even ovulate at all) but who knows! Lol

All I know is I'm going to keep trying! :)

So when are you going to test... see im off again now i promised myself i wouldnt test until the 14th... but now im thinking i might test before i go away... maybe monday morning? is that too early? if my temp stays up? x

Im going to test Saturday and Monday (hopefully i wont have to Monday lol)

I say Monday sounds good but if you decide to do it before that you must tell us lol

ohhh i really hope you dont need to do it monday... positive thinking fot your BFP on Saturday!!! I will keep you updated on my argument with myself of when to/not to test!! :)

Lol ok
And if I break and test Friday ill update you girls

Ohhhhhhh I had too I had to just see if there was any line and tested lolol I know what a silly bean lol yes it was bfn what was I thinking lol there's me telling you girls to be strong and not test then I go and do it lol I think your not the only one who needs to do some talking to them selfs lolol

I'm crazy kooocooooo because of these light crampy feelings I've got lol

Hope u girls will be strong and wait xx

Hi girls, How is everyone feeling?
have you guys been testing?
Ive had alot of symptoms so i have =P

* weird tightness in my tummy
* veins in breast
*creamy white cm
*emotional train wreckkkk
*running on hot all day.
* craving salad

Any symptoms for you?