August fail!!!...moving on to september, testing around the 15th sept...join me :)

Hi girls, How is everyone feeling?
have you guys been testing?
Ive had alot of symptoms so i have =P

* weird tightness in my tummy
* veins in breast
*creamy white cm
*emotional train wreckkkk
*running on hot all day.
* craving salad

Any symptoms for you?

https://i51.tinypic.com/e5heky.jpg

hey hun, what test are you using?

yeah i tested yesterday couldnt help my self either..im getting the same symptoms as you!! is that a good thing or a badthing? :dohh::shrug:

- Tiredness
- Twinges/light on off cramps in pelvic area
- Hungry but feel full up
- Moody....feeling sorry for my partner right about now bless him lol
- Feeling hot
- Light headed/disy spells

my test was negative so still hoping that couple more days that will be different :)

xx

Ohhhh my ticker says twinges too.....hummmm i hope this is a sign of pregnancy!! really would love to have cought eggy :)

waiting game sucks lol

mother nature is due to visit me in 10 days time.. how soon can i do hpt?

Hi TTC...welcome!

you could Test about 5 days before..or couple of days before hand. Either that or just wait to af shows :)

Its sounding hopeful for you lynsey, I hope it is xx the 2WW sucks big time!!! Keep smiling ladies, it could be our month xx

hey babydeabrue :) thanks.. i think im 8dpo but not sure.. i been having cramps/pains in my right side, gas and constipated (sorry) headaches and i just cant sleep !! although im tired !! and also frequent bathroom visits.. think im losing my mind, so hoping for a BFP think my OH thinks im a raving lunatic lol good luck ladies :) been reading up on all the stories hope you all get what your looking for xx

Its sounding hopeful for you lynsey, I hope it is xx the 2WW sucks big time!!! Keep smiling ladies, it could be our month xx

Shivonne - Thanks hun :) I'm liking the bike....im a big fan of the Yamaha R1 AND R6 myself. my OH used to have one totall death machine lol

hey babydeabrue :) thanks.. i think im 8dpo but not sure.. i been having cramps/pains in my right side, gas and constipated (sorry) headaches and i just cant sleep !! although im tired !! and also frequent bathroom visits.. think im losing my mind, so hoping for a BFP think my OH thinks im a raving lunatic lol good luck ladies :) been reading up on all the stories hope you all get what your looking for xx

oh if your 8dpo hun then if you wanted to you could test around 10dpo...it still could be a little early but some women get a line around 10dpo+ :)

Good luck hun, your showing some good symptoms...lots of baby dust xx

hey girls how is everyone???
im feeling good at 6DPO right about now!! my boobs are so swollen and tender (im loving it!)

SO im thinking about testing tomorrow morning?!?
IDK though its still super early

Hope everyone is feeling like me! lol
keeping my fingercrossed for everyone!

im feeling good at 6DPO right about now!! my boobs are so swollen and tender (im loving it!)

this is sounding very positive, you will have to let us know if you do test tommrow!! :)

Shivonne - Thanks hun :) I'm liking the bike....im a big fan of the Yamaha R1 AND R6 myself. my OH used to have one totall death machine lol

Thanks hun, she is a VFR 400 with a new body kit and respray, i love her! but ive been thinking about an R6, im planning to give it this season on my 400 incase im blessed with being pregnant anytime soon, then if i still havent been lucky by next season i may get one.

Hope your ok :)

ohh testing tomorrow moring....:happydance: og i hope its a :bfp: for you hun :) got my fingers crossed all these symptoms are a good sign...but if its not bfp then its to early so dont get your hopes up ok :hugs:

so exciting that we all are in the same boat...hope we have some good news for all of us ladies xx

Thanks hun, she is a VFR 400 with a new body kit and respray, i love her! but ive been thinking about an R6, im planning to give it this season on my 400 incase im blessed with being pregnant anytime soon, then if i still havent been lucky by next season i may get one.

Hope your ok :)

well she is lovely...if you have no joy hun(which my the sound of things there is ) :) i think you should go for it zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom lol we used to love going for bike rides..but since andre has been born the "not give a sh$£T! attitude as some what gone to "we need to be alot more careful" lol the joys you give up...but then the joys i have gains since has been more than worth it :) xx

i'm good thanks hun just waiting and waiting for the days to hurry up lol getting really impatient x

Hey ladies :)

just been to the loo..and i noticed some creamy yellow cm..is this a good thing? my little twinges in the left keep coming and going too..one minute i cant feel nothing the next i can...could this just be af on its way?

Hey ladies,

Just stumbled upon your thread. I should be testing around 13th or 14th. This is my first round of Clomid and have all the symptoms you guys have. Anyone test yet?

Hey ladies,

Just stumbled upon your thread. I should be testing around 13th or 14th. This is my first round of Clomid and have all the symptoms you guys have. Anyone test yet?

Hey hun welcome :)

Whats dpo are you? how have you been feeling? nice to have someone else whos is the same tww with us :)

im not going to test untill the weekend...if i do get brave i will wait till monday morning :) (thats if i can be brave to wait) lol

wish you luck hun..sending you lots of babydust xx

Well ladies I'm off for a week but have my fingers and toes crossed for u all, look forward to coming back to BFPs from u all xx

How is everyone!?!?!
Im doing good.....my boobs hurt so bad lol

Cant stay long just wanted to check in!

Well ladies I'm off for a week but have my fingers and toes crossed for u all, look forward to coming back to BFPs from u all xx

Hope you have a great holiday Hun look forward to you coming back and seeing your BFP :) have funxx

I tested today and got bfn :( boo I don't no what to think as I thought I did enough this month so I don't no.. Maybe it's just to to early! I'm hope
all you girls are doing ok??

Have you tested? Xx

tested 2day 10dpo bfn feel like im out and to top it off i woke yesterday with a bf cold sore!! yuk!! baby dust to u all xx

Well i broke down and tested and got another BFN
i know it still might be too early but im 11DPO and i think it would have shown up by now...right???

my boobs still really hurt so that must be a good sign. usually they only hurt for about 5 days before AF....this time they have been hurting every since O day!! thats unusual for me.

how is everyone else feeling today???
and how many DPO is everyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"