• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August Fair 37 Tester's

Ladies - I need your help. I'm at the tail end of what appears to be af... But I got an urge to poas... And this happened? Do you see that faint line?

I thought I saw something in the first 3 minutes but thought I was crazy, so I ditched the stick and went on with my day. Curious... I pulled it out of the trash and I see a line. I've Never had anything show up on a hcg wondfo (and I frequently leave tests on the sink counter and forget for an hour that they're their and come back)...

I took a frer after seeing this - but it's looking negative. Have any of you experienced this with wondfos?? Is it an Evap? It's pink in person.

I would test again since that was well after the test time

Edited to add: but since the FRER was negative I'm thinking EVAP

:dust: :bfp: Our cycle is matching up patience!
Baby dust!!!

Yaay!!!!! MissMcCoy Pray this is it for us loads of baby dust to you love and everyone else in this wait :flower: :dust: hopefully this cycle doesn't drive me nuts. It will be my first time really trying again since 2010 of my m/c. I did try in 2014 but my heart wasn't in it. Just pray this is the month and this one sticks.

CD 26 today of 31 DC. Wasn't supposed to test until the 9th according to OVIA app but hey I tested yesterday and today both negative (of course).

The whole waiting game is so annoying.

what you ladies think?? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20150803_065639062_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150803_065639062_HDR.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 15
oh heather i see it!!! and jgo i see yours too! that better not be an evap!

oh heather i see it!!! and jgo i see yours too! that better not be an evap!

It must have just been a dye run. Took two this morning - one of the same brand and also a first signal (Walmart), both look negative.

I didn't assume I was preggers, seeing as I got AF... Just felt off I guess. But I'm due to ovulate early to mid-next week, so hopefully I'll see a real positive the end of the month!

Just wanted to stop by with some baby dust and good luck for you all!! Hope to see as many of you as possible in the April Raindrops 2016 thread!!

Sorry jgo

I can see it Heather, congrats

Thanks Gemini

Afm, I think I'm definitely going to O today!! BDing time tonight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Heather!

Hopefully you catch that egg this cycle jgo!

I had some weird stabby pains this morning that almost took my breath away! Common implantation! Fingers crossed!

Patience, absolute best luck to you while you ttc this time.
Much baby dust this cycle!

Test today. Lol. Also negative. I just can't help myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->