August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

Worried regarding tomorrow as I'm due for root canal on one tooth in the afternoon ... Ouch!! Going to tell dentist might be pregnant and try hold off the painkillers post treatment ! :(

Good idea Autumn leaves, and good luck tomorrow.

My opk was darker today than the previous days. I'm starting to get cramps too. I hope it's positive tomorrow bc it's our anniversary and of course we're going to dtd.

Worried regarding tomorrow as I'm due for root canal on one tooth in the afternoon ... Ouch!! Going to tell dentist might be pregnant and try hold off the painkillers post treatment ! :(

I'm off to the dentist tomorrow too. First cavity in about 12 yrs. Boo

Big ouch it was horrid..in bed now feeling sorry for myself! Good luck breeaa!

Oh man! Sorry about the dentist Autumn Leaves and Breea!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Tested this morning at 10 dpo, bfn. I'm trying not to get too devastated...my temp dropped slightly today, so hoping it could mean I'm still implanting. It's not out of the realm of possibility. Trying to shake the feeling that this just isn't gonna happen. If this isn't our month, I think we will WTT til November.

:hugs: Carolinator. I hope it's your month. Fxed

Hope your doing well autumnleaves and breeaa

Afm, not much going on. I'm 8dpo and no really obvious signs. Cramping, vivid dreams and full boobs.

Tested this morning and think I may have the start of a BFP....faint lines on 3 different 10mius, 2 different brands! I really hope this is it!!

Wow powell130 that sounds extremely extremly positive news!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you :)

Tooth much better today. I caved though and did an IC BFN at 7dpo... Of course! Silly me! All I've got is very bad bloat or maybe I just need to get on that cross trainer more! I dislocated and broke my shoulder 8 weeks ago so exercise has been very slow!

Hope everyone is well :)

Thanx! I'm pretty sure this is it! I'm up to 12 positives today lol

I'll be testing August 22ndish, August is also my bday month so, fingers crossed!

Congrats powell.

Afm I had a darker opk this afternoon then light again this evening grr. DH and I will dtd tomorrow and Thurs but that's the only chance we'll get b4 he goes on a fishing trip :-(.

I caved and tested with SMU and of course it was :bfn: I have to be more patient. Back to laundry. :laundry:

:happydance:

Attachments

• received_10152893394890518.jpg
    received_10152893394890518.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
Fantastic news Powell big congrats !!!!!

Today I'm convinced either I'm preg or period is coming early. Achy boobs, back pain, grouchy, shortest my LP has ever been is 9 days, I'm 8dpo. Usually Its 12-14 days. So bit early to feel those, plus my temp dipped today again.

But who knows, hoping the af bomb doesn't arrive with a thud tomorrow!

How is everyone else??

Hey all,

I'm almost 2 weeks late by this point but all tests have been BFN so, for my sanity, I'm not testing for I donno how long.
But I like to keep up with how everyone else is doing so I'll just lurk here :)

Sooooo... I think this may be a very early BFP at 9dpo!!!!

Total shock. Was 5pm pretty diluted wee too!! I was so expecting there to be nothing. I felt unbelievably moody last night which pushed me to do it! Pinker and darker in real life.

Going to try digital in morning, just does not feel real, being the first month too! I truly hope it is real I shall report back tomorrow ekkkkkkkkk!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 17
Great news Autumn leaves. Congrats.

Congrats!! That's what mine looked like at 9DPO and the next day got a Yes + with the FR gold digi and today Pregnant 1-2 on the CB weeks indicator

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->