+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Definitely getting pinker and darker x
I really think this is my Rainbow Baby and everything will be okay. Usually by now it's over and I'm bleeding . my lines are getting darker and not fading at all. So it's giving me hope. I'm very anxious right now as I'm in my danger zone.

I really think this is my Rainbow Baby and everything will be okay. Usually by now it's over and I'm bleeding . my lines are getting darker and not fading at all. So it's giving me hope. I'm very anxious right now as I'm in my danger zone.
You must be so stressed!! Looking though!! Hoping this is it!!

@NightFlower i Have soooo many tests and wish I didn’t. Ha. Don’t buy more. Especially the dang cheapies, they’re heartbreakers with no progression. Shoot i even those those near-negative FRERs the day before I got a frer with test line as dark as control. It’s hard cause the progression is reassuring but then if you don’t get progression that looks “good” it’s enough to cause total panic- even if it doesn’t mean anything.

I do think I’ll take a test at 5 weeks to see that it’s nice and dark… but we’ll see.

Yeh those cheapies are evil for progression, I thought I was going to miscarry as the line was so faint, got a few frer and the progression was so much clearer. I will post pic below!

Congrats nightflower, mrskatie I'm holding out hope for your positive news!

IMG-20220829-WA0010.jpeg

@NightFlower i Have soooo many tests and wish I didn’t. Ha. Don’t buy more. Especially the dang cheapies, they’re heartbreakers with no progression. Shoot i even those those near-negative FRERs the day before I got a frer with test line as dark as control. It’s hard cause the progression is reassuring but then if you don’t get progression that looks “good” it’s enough to cause total panic- even if it doesn’t mean anything.

I do think I’ll take a test at 5 weeks to see that it’s nice and dark… but we’ll see.
I may just wait till around 5 weeks as well can't make up my mind :dohh:I know I should just stop so I don't drive myself crazy with worry.

NightFlower--i dont know if where you live does phlebotomy at Labcorp, but you can now self order lab tests including HCG Quantitative online without an MD order up front. Cost for the test is 49$

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->