+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@MrsKatie wow what a rollercoaster this is good luck with results :hugs: I would prob go er get seen xx

I'm 4 weeks today and tested this morning. No af as of now so hope it stays that way. I'm going to stop testing for now and just let be what's ment to be. If I can anyways lol.

Fmu test

Good luck ladies testing soon and sorry who got af hopefully September will be your lucky month :dust:

Screenshot_20220828-114300_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220828-114242_Gallery.jpg

Thanks for your concerns everyone i will wait for blood results then do whatever the midwife says. Will update soon.

Beta went from 36 to 122 in about 45 hours.
I’ll just wait to talk to the midwife. Still in limbo.

Last edited:
Beta went from 36 to 122 in about 41 hours.
I’ll just wait to talk to the midwife. Still in limbo.

That's more than doubled love ❤️ how bazire :shrug: do you get early scans? Xx

MrsKatie---Good news on the HCG. In my opinion as a Registered Nurse who has worked OB I would probably go to the ER for a transvaginal ultrasound to determine the location of the pregnancy.
NightFlower--your CB looks great. Fingers crossed this is it for you. :)

AFM, stark BFN at 10 dpo.
Since my husband is currently not interested in TTC, if AF gets me I am not sure if I will be testing in September.20220828_143120.jpg

Would a transvaginal ultrasound tell me anything at all if I’m not even 4 weeks?

Would a transvaginal ultrasound tell me anything at all if I’m not even 4 weeks?
No, you can see a gestational sac only at around 5 weeks. I hope all is good and it's just implantation bleeding. Your betas are encouraging! Lots of strength for this difficult wait in limbo. I hope you can come up with a good plan together with your midwife.

@Nima thanks honey.
Talked to the midwife and she said she sees this kind of extra spotting a lot when women get pregnant before their periods regulate. I had only had one postpartum “period” and that was 8 days of pink spotting.
Likely I’ll get a scan at 6ish weeks to make sure pregnancy is in the right place. If things don’t go sharply south before then.

Oh @MrsKatie its looking good. The bleeding and being postpartum does make sense I hope it goes away soon so you can relax. Take it easy hun if you’re able xxxxx

@NightFlower looking good hun when r u gonna take a frer? Xx that cb looked good

Glad you are getting blood re drawn, not wanting to worry you but my ectopic started like this, when will you get the results x
@MrsKatie Sorry to hear you are still spotting
I also didn’t want to scare you but I also had spotting/bright red bleeding on and off in my ectopic too but my lines got darker everyday and hcg doubled as it should until the end.
Please get checked as soon as you can x

@ehjmorris so sorry you had an ectopic too that is horrible.
Yes I am terrified of that specific scenario- both midwives I spoke to aren’t concerned about that (yet) but I’ll get a scan in 2 weeks unless pain or bleeding get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->