+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@MrsKatie I'm so sorry you're going through this. Thinking of you and I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

@ehjmorris @xxmyheartxx did you have any other symptoms when you had your ectopics?
Fully freaking out now :(

My tests very similar to yours but had tests ranging from dye stealer to barley there, cramps on my left side, bleeding was red, again from spotting or like day 2 heavy for me, I had bloods done every 2 days for a couple of weeks, results either went up, decreased by a small amount or stayed the same, I was trying to avoid the injection due to having to wait ttc after, after 3 decreasing hcg results, consultant was happy to try and let it naturally resolve, unfortunately my tube ruptured, I had already taken myself to epu ward (open access) earlier that day due to my pain increasing, would rather give birth.
I wish I would of had the injection tbh but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun x

@ehjmorris @xxmyheartxx did you have any other symptoms when you had your ectopics?
Fully freaking out now :(
I’m sorry I didn’t mean to freak you out
Honestly apart from the bleeding I was fine until 5 weeks when the pain started and got significantly worse and by two days my tube ruptured.
If you are at all concerned go to emergency and get checked

Know I said I was done testing. I have a few left and just using them up.

Here is my night time test. Managed to do a 4hr hold. Which has been very hard to do.
Figured I'd update.

I'm a day late now and :af: in sight or pms symptoms. Hoping thats a good sign this is finally the one. Woke up with a nasty hemorrhoid which is painful and annoying an been queasy all day.

Screenshot_20220829-180323_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220829-180333_Gallery.jpg

They are looking heaps darker for those strips nightflower so happy for you!!!
Thanks here it is after the dye finished going across. Took a few more minutes than normal. Don't think I dipped it long enough. I'm actually starting to feel excited now that they are darker :dance:I'm getting butterfly feeling when I think about being pregnant.

But still nervous as well.

Screenshot_20220829-182435_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220829-182427_Gallery.jpg

Hi ladies sorry I’ve not been in this group for a good few days as I’m in the September testing group and only cd8 so don’t tend to come on as much really until I get my peak.
But thought I would I check in with you guys.

@MrsKatie
My lines got a tad darker with the miscarriage and I had a few that was concerned I was having a eptopic when lines suddenly went from very dark to faint in the space of 24 hours.
I’m hoping and praying that everything will turn out good for you: and I hope it’s not eptopic.

Could be what ure midwife said.

I have everything crossed so tightly love.
U must be a nervous wreck.

Just want to give you a big hug.

@NightFlower
Yay darker lines. Stick stick stick. Oh love I really hope this is finally it.
I bet if u did a Frer it would be blazing.
Are those one step tests ure using? They take ages to get dark.
I remember with my son they were still faint at 14dpo. Fx so so much for you.

@littlewitch
Oh man so sorry for the BFN love it truly stinks. When is AF due? I hope it stays away.

good luck to anyone else that’s about to test.

And to those that are out I will see you in the September testing group.

2 days late now I have 1 test left. Top was the one I took late last night and bottom just now.

Screenshot_20220830-122432_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220830-122515_Gallery.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you ladies for taking the time to comment and look at all my pictures. I know I was testing like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->