6th - ~LunarMagick~ :witch::hugs:, hope01

7th - xshell79 :witch::hugs:, Noodles, cla :witch::hugs:

8th - ettegirb21 :bfp:, kelster823, dietrad :bfp:

9th - cupcake1979 :bfp:, reedsgirl1138 :bfp:,

10th - mommy2lexi

12th -maaybe2010 :witch::hugs:, petitpas :bfp:, mummy2angel :bfp:

13th - medicine, susan36 :witch::hugs:

14th - selina3127:angel: :hugs:, baonessgogo :witch::hugs:, we can't wait

15th -Lynsay :witch::hugs:, ruskiegirl :angel::hugs:, petitpas :bfp:, Mrscrabsticke

17th - mrq, confused27

18th - mrmojo1971 :bfp:

19th - Laura.x.x

20th -, Lucia

21st - redhead31, bbhopes

22nd - Round2 :angel::hugs:

23rd - doddy0402

24th - FierceAngel

27th - sequeena :witch::hugs:

28th - AS1 :bfp:, lucy1973 :witch::hugs:, Starry night :witch::hugs:, foxforce :witch::hugs:

29th - Strawberry19, IsaacEllieMum :bfp:

30th - MrsLQ

I will be testing in August. This is our first cycle ttc since my last m/c in April. Not sure when I will be testing though as my cycles have been less than predictable since the loss. I am thinking it should be somewhere around the middle of the month.

Fingers crossed for lots of April babies. Bring on the BFPs!

Yes lets stay positive and hope we all have little april babies :flower:, im determined this time more than ever :thumbup:

Ive put you down for the 20th just now, that ok?

Yes lets stay positive and hope we all have little april babies :flower:, im determined this time more than ever :thumbup:

Ive put you down for the 20th just now, that ok?

Sure! Once I determine my O date, I will be able to pinpoint when the witch should show. ;). Ahhhh you have to love inconsistent cycles!

HI Mummy2Angel I am also joining you in the August testing...please add me for the 9th. Which is also my middle dd 14 bday! Maybe that will being me some luck.

Baby dust to all and good luck!!

Hi Mummy2Angel I'll hopefully be testing in August too. I havent had my first AF since my mc last month so no idea when I will be oing. Best of luck to everyone, I hope we will all be having us some April babies!

I'm in for August 8th. Seems like forever away!

Hey ladies,

Please add me in - first cycle after having an ectopic removed by surgery in May. Advice was to wait for at least 2 normal periods after the operation.

I'll be due af on 9th August which is my 31st birthday. Doubt I could get that lucky after such a rung of bad luck lately... Plus I have a 50:50 chance of ovulating on the side I have my remaining tube... I pray eggie gets released on my good (left) side :)

Fingers crossed for all and baby dust sprinkles x

can u put me down for 7th august please..i realy hope to get my bfp this cycle as i wuld of been due at the end of august! ...

good luck to all catching there eggy!

:dust:

Hi There, please can you put me down for August 15th? I'm hoping and praying to be pregnant before January as I was due on 1.1.11 :-( I've not been given any advice as to how long to wait, and my Dr said that technically it could happen this cycle. :) xx

Added hun :hugs: I am just hoping i am pregnant before 9.10.10 :angel: Max's due date, i only have this month and next so FX'ed x

Feels like we have so long to wait for OV. Each day will pass really slowly - how do we keep ourselves busy whilst we wait for our test dates?

How about we get to know each other more?

Well I'll start :flower:

I'm 30 (soon to be 31 next month), live in the lovely county of Essex in the UK. No essex girl jokes pls :) I'm a full time marketing manager for a computer software company in London. I'm ttc baby number one with hubby Paul (34) and was pregnant in April with our first but had an ectopic diagnosed and my right tube removed in May.

I've had my Gail prediction which says I conceive on a Sept cycle and get BFP in October, although Jenny said June BFP but I couldnt try that cycle due to my op... I'm just waiting on my Cheri reading which should be given tomorrow (been waiting around 3 weeks now!!). Also saw a psychic in Brighton last week who said I would be pregnant immenently...

So tell me about you guys?

Good idea cupcake!

As for me - I'm 32 and from Ontario, Canada. I am hoping that my next pregnancy works out. I've had 2 mmc in the last year. The last one was a twin pregnancy which really, really got me down. I am feeling more optimistic now although I still worry that there could be something wrong with me. I am taking care of myself more now through proper diet and exercise. I think that's really helping my outlook too.

Anyway, got my fingers crossed for everyone this month! Let's see some sunny summer BFPs ladies!:thumbup:

I should be testing on the 12th August, three days before my 21st!!! Whoo :dance:

xx

Hi Mummy2Angel I'll hopefully be testing in August too. I havent had my first AF since my mc last month so no idea when I will be oing. Best of luck to everyone, I hope we will all be having us some April babies!

i to miscarried baby taken by dc on june 30th no idea when im due as im regularly every 28 days do u ov between now and period

i to miscarried baby taken by dc on june 30th no idea when im due as im regularly every 28 days do u ov between now and period

From what I have hear some people do and some dont. So far Im on CD20 and haven't O'd yet, but I normally dont O until CD30. Good luck hun. :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Im brand new here and I will also be testing in August. AF due on the 1st so I will prolly test on the 2nd. If I can manage to wait. This is my second cycle after a MMC at 16w. Had one regular Af July 1st and hubby and I have been at it ever since. :blush: It only took us one month the first time, lets hope for that again. It was really nice to find this forum, bless all u ladies on here with your experience and real world advice. Much better than the dry jargon you get at the Dr.

So whos with me then for April 2011 babies then :flower:

I'm currently on 2nd cylce since MMC, no AF yet but got a BFN at 14 dpo.....so im presuming i'm out and im just waiting for the witch to get ready to go for next month. Send me your testing dates and i shall add :thumbup:
For me, ovulation should take place Wednesday July 28, 2010, and testing, after the two week wait, should be done 16 days later on Friday August 13, 2010, but the period is scheduled to start either on Wednesday or Thursday that week, so, we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->