* August Testing Thread*

I will be testing August 4 (hopefully I can hold out that long!). Thanks
:dust: :dust: :dust:
To Everyone Testing in August!
We are going to cause the next Baby-Boom!!!!!

Sorry for not updating ina few days, all done now :) good luck :dust:

Hi Ladies nice to meet you!
I am 37 years old, no old lady jokes please :lol:, I live in Georgia just moved here a few months ago. We lived in Utah before that but moved due to our daughter having a rare lung disease. I have been married 10 years in Sept. we had been TTC for 8 yrs and many mc's before I finally got preg with our daughter. I suffer from endometriosis. We thought long and hard before deciding to TTC again because of our daughter we were afraid her lung disease was congenital, however to the best of the docs understanding it is not just a fluke that she was born with it. So here we are again on the TTC train! We really want Alida to have a little sister or brother! As for me I am a pediatric nurse(or was in Utah)(I'm originally from okla!) now I am a stay at home mommy waiting for my nursing license so I can go back to work part-time hopefully either as a peds nurse or NICU nurse. My husband is a pilot with the forest service and is gone a lot so TTC is not easy to time! I hope this is our month because we never know in advance when he is going to be home and would have to wait to TTC until after fire season if not!

Well now there that was a small novel about me you are probably 2 days closer to your OV day now!! :lol: Good Luck Everyone hope we all get our :bfp: this month!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm in! Can you put me down for the 4th? This is our first month actively trying since D&C June 4th :) It's gonna be a LONG couple weeks!!!

I plan to test on the 13th. I see the date is already listed here. :) This is my post from the other August thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/369467-august-8th-testers-4.html#post6159853

Just thought I'd mention that its my birthday on the 4th August, so good luck to those testing on that date...lots of baby dust blowing your way :hugs:

Cupcake, that was a very good idea...

I'm 21 (22 in August) and I've been with my boyfriend Steve for 6 years next month. We bought out first house over 2 years ago, and have been doing alot of building/rennovation work whilst trying to concieve.

We were trying for 10 months when our little miracle occured, but it was short lived when I was told at out scan at 13 weeks that our angel had died at 8 weeks.

I'm petrified of this happening again, and I've only just come back to work today afer 3 weeks off.
I'm praying for a positive test next month even though my MMC was 'kickstarted' on June 30th...I wasnt given any advice on how long to wait but I'm just hoping all will be OK next time round, as I dont think I have the strength to go through that again.

Thanks for reading ladies,

xxx

Nice to meet everyone

I'm Rebecca, been with my other half for 2 years now. Our last pregnancy wasnt planned, but it was a blessing from the begining, unfirtunalty at our 13 week scan we were told baby had no heartbeat :(. This is cycle number 3 since losing Max, FXed. !

i will be testing on the 14th of august again!!!!! lol good luck for august every1 xxxxx

Hi All!
I am hoping to test Aug 8th...we know better when i ovulate. This will be our third child, God willing. My oldest is 3 and a half and my 2nd is 2...boy and girl. I am 36 and work as Quality Assurance Analyst at a medical laboratory in North Carolina. My husband of 7 years is working his lawn care business while looking for a 9 to 5er. This my third cycle after IUD removal. My cycle is nothing like it used to be so it is hard to predict fertile time.
I hope we all get our BFP this go around.

I am so sorry. I just realized what section I was in. I didnt mean any disrespect.

Hey, Ill join you - I'm due to test on August 21st. I would love an April baby as that is when my birthday is - what a great present it would be! I'm on clomid at 100mg this cycle and have two weeks away in paris when I'm fertile - if that doesn't do the trick then I don't know what will :haha:

Hey lovely ladies,

Hope you're all doing ok and looking forward to OV? Funnily enough I'm tracking this cycle with my CBFM and got a high today - I can see the increase in Oestrogen on the test strip... First time its come this early in my cycle... so maybe I will OV early too... So now begins the BD...

Good luck to everyone else for their July/August cycles x

Put me down for augus 15th please darling GL Ladies :dust: lets go spring babies!

I'm hoping for a :bfp: is August too! I'm on my 3rd cycle since MMC and just two days to OV! :sex:
Fairy dust and prayers to all the BnB girls!
:dust:

Havent been on here since I first posted. Just thought I would drop in.

How are all you ladies? Where is everyone at in their cycle?

Im on CD26 and still waiting (and waiting and waiting) to O!

All done girls :flower: sorry not been updated for a few days.

So where are we all then? Im just waiting to ov :thumbup:

Im using concieve plus this month so FX'ed x

I'm in! Can you put me down for the 4th? This is our first month actively trying since D&C June 4th :) It's gonna be a LONG couple weeks!!!

mommy I'm testing on the 4th also! I hope this is it for all of us!!!! PMA!!!!:flower:

Well ladies I am (I belive) 1dpo!! This 2 ww is gonna drag cause I did everything possible for a BFP and I will be so so sad if I don't get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->