* August Testing Thread*

Hey Mummy2Angel, can you put me down for August 5th? AF was a bit late so I won't be testing in July at all.

I'm just now enterning the 2ww. Yikes!

Good luck and :dust: to everyone. :hugs: Let's hope August is our month!

I'm testing on the 19th, reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping for a bfp as I would of been due on the 15th:sadangel: xx

Right, I'm finally back in the game! Can you put me down for the 12th, please?

My stats: age 31, ttc-ing our first. MMC in April, followed by three ERPCs to get everything out. The latest op was on the 12th of July and since I've just had af I guess I'm good to go...
xxx

DH and I have tried I best, I'm now entering the 2WW also but feeling doubtful about whether I actually OV since I didn't have a huge spike. If AF doesn't come first, I guess I'll be testing August 5th. Prayers and best wishes to all the BnB girls this upcoming month!
:dust:

Dietrad, I just looked at your chart (because I'm terrible and will stalk at any opportunity). To me it looks like today's temp is well above your normal first few days post-ovulation so you should be fine!
Sending you some :dust: to help out :)

hi can you add me for the 17th august please and :dust: to everyone xx

Not too sure if my cycles are back to normal but can you put me down for the 23rd please, DH has agreed to :sex: every other day once AF is finished so fx'd for :bfp:

Sending all you August girls loads of sticky baby dust :dust:

12th please? O:)

20 years and 18 months TTC.
First cycle after MC in June, hoping I OV on time!!

:flower:

Can you put me down for testing on 1st August please. AF due 2nd Aug but I dont know if I can wait that long!!
x

I am hoping to be testing in August, on 3rd day of no bleeding after 6 weeks post D&C, hopefully will be able to catch ovulation by OPK. I think i will be testing towards the end of august.

Please put me down for the 9th.:flower:

Stats: 27 years old. TTC #1 since last September. Had a natural miscarriage in May at 12 weeks. I'm now entering my second true cycle since the miscarriage.

Has anyone else had a wonky first cycle post mc? I'm talking about the cycle after your first AF. My AF came 26 days after my mc and now I'm coming off an 18 day cycle. I either ov'd whilst having my first AF or I didn't ov at all....I had blood work done and I called for results today and everything was normal....so no hcg. Scheduled a follow-up anyways. Getting loads of EWCM today and since I'm on CD15 I'm guessing it's time to take another crack at it....

August 8th for me please!!!!! 1st real month of trying after my MC in April :)

FX's for everyone this month :) :)

Dietrad, your chart doesn't have today's and yesterday's temps... can you put them in?

Hey petitpas, I just clicked on myself and they are there. I went from 97.92 (36.62) (which was taken an hour later than I normally do) to 97.57 (36.42), and today 97.77 (36.53) which are low temps for me during the luteal phase. I'm usually 97.97-98.1 (36.65-36.72). I just don't feel very confident about having OV.

Weird, I click on your chart link and it just comes up until Sunday tsktsk, technically things are just not working for me today! :nope:

I see what you mean with your temps being quite low, although you did have a positive OPK. Weird. :shrug:
Maybe you slept with your mouth open or something silly, ya never know. I'm sending you some lucky :dust: for a high temp tomorrow to confirm things! xxx

Thanks petitpas! I'm pretty sad about my temps not being higher but in the back of my mind I don't want to give up hope either. I guess we'll see for sure tomorrow. Good luck to you in the next couple of days! So none of this :dishes: and a lot of this :sex:!!!!

Alright, I guess I can officially sign up for August now.... AF showed this morning. Let's hope August is a lucky month for us all!!

Can you please put me down for Aug 22nd? Thanks!!

I'll only be testing if AF doesn't show :) So August 17th most likely, AF would be one day late. Although I'm not very hopeful because as of now my luteal phase is only 9 days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->