Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Pammy, I would say there is no possible about it... That's defo triphasic!

Angel, I think you picked it up cos you are so in tune with your body. I know it's bad timing with ttc, but I think it's a blessing that you are ttc or you may not be taking so much notice. I have no doubt in my mind that you will be on the mend & have your baby soon!

Nana, missing you!

Melainey, I saw a street called melaney st yesterday, thought of you!

Hi everybody!!!

GOod Morning ladies :happydance:

Hope you are all having a nice day :) I have a couple days off now haha!

Cossime work is going good :) YOu are so lucky to be going on holodays :happydance: I would LOVE to be leaving the country in the near future haha Asia will be sooo fun for you :)

I am doing SMEP too ladies :) Hubby doesn't know the name of it I just said to him "lets have sex every second day" :haha: And he was down with that and I have been soooo tired lately too so it has been hard to enjoy it :rofl: Lets hope we all catch those eggies this month! I Just can't wait to O haha!

:jo: Nanna how is everything in work going???

Angelface - How is the house going??? :)

Ginny, Lucy, Amanda, 2mums and Cannon - How are those little beans doing?? :hugs:

Rosie Cheeks - How is everything in the US :hugs: x

Squigleybum - How are you today :happydance:

Abby, smithy, Lisa, Pammy, Kiwi, Jayney, Maddy and anybody else I have forgotten - How are you all today xx

I am just chilling at the moment waiting for my eggs to be ready to come out and play with hubbys :sperm: hehe I have been feeling a dull ache in my womb since monday and a few twinges but because I am not using OPK's don't know haha.. Hopefully we will catch the egg this month! :happydance:

Oh, I also ordered books too! I got the impatient woman's guide and also the pregnancy for modern girls that someone else mentioned. Hope they come today! The impatient one is taking longer, which is annoying cos I want to read it first!

Laineypop I'm sure this will be your month! Enjoy your days off! I am off resting today too - so needed it! Such a gorgeous day today too am chilling out in the sunroom at my in-laws soaking up the rays!

Shell your chart is crazy this month! Ov must be just round the corner though! Hope you catch that eggy! X

I'm on my way down to my folks' holiday house on the south coast. Just about there now. Busy bickering with the other half about his driving, lol.

Sounds nice Amanda! Apart from the bickering! Hope the weather stays nice for you!

I'm not sure where the clear blue skies went actually! We don't mind if it rains actually, we'll read and play cards and board games! We don't bicker badly - I'm just forcefully reminding him to stay under the speed limit ;)

Bloody men and their driving :winkwink: Have a lovely holiday Amanda :)

Thanks Angelcakes :) Hopefully you are right :)

Lol I am the same with Paul! I don't see the point in speeding! We live cards and board games too! Settlers of Catan is our fav :) I think we'd get on well Amanda!

Pammy you just had a holiday! Lol! Not that I blame you - I love holidays too! We are going away for a few days on Friday straight after school. We are heading to the hunter for 3 nights and then to Nelson Bay for another 2-3 days to visit my dad.

Pretty sure I am right lainey! Your chart is nuts this month too! Let's hope all these crazy charts result in a record number of bfps! Twinnies for you of course;) xx

I am in need of a minnie break too hehe :) Maybe camping soon :happydance:

Oh I know it is crazy hey! I did drink a bit this month and had a few bouts of insomnia so that could be why :haha: My temps normally level out before O so hopefully that is what they are doing now :happydance: x

I love camping! I wish we could all meet up for a nice little camping trip somewhere! Set up our little tent city with a nice campfire and some yummy icy cold ciders :) bummer that we are spread all over the country!

Hopefully you are right about your temps and that you ov by the end of the weekend! Hopefully all the SMEP'ing going on will work out nicely for everyone!

THat would be awesome :) Hopefully we will all be able to meet up someday for a nice camping trip :) I have always wanted to see NSW :winkwink: hehe

Hopefully :) I am more laid back this month so hopefully the less stress will also make a difference :happydance:

Anything planned today???

Afternoon! I went up to college this morning so the girls could hang out with liam for a bit (he doesn't get home til 10pm so they don't see him on Wednesdays otherwise!!) I walked home with them in the pram....so heavy and a 40min walk...I'll feel it tomorrow!

DH and I were supposed to going to a wedding ths weekend, liam is best man. But we've decided I should stay home with the girls, it's not fair to leave them when they're still sick and not fair on the people we were going to leave them with! I'm a bit relieved to be honest, the idea of spending a whole weekend away while liam is distracted with best man duties etc isn't that appealing! just wish these coughs & colds would do one now...so sick of being stuck inside!

Angel...so glad for a diagnosis! Praying it's treated easily with meds! I'll have a browse online...pammys post made it sound not too pleasant! I'm guessing you don't get all the symptoms?! Xx

I am so bored I have a list of our debts and I am following up repayment dates and when contracts expire. Fun fun fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->