Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Just got home girls...farkin knackered, and gotta try to squeeze in a quick bd just in case! My opks are still neg and no peak on cbfm, so maybe have delayed the egg after all!

Will check in tomorrow morning once I've caught up on the week I've all but missed!!!

Love love love xxx

i tend to take whatever is on special! ha! really as long as they have folate and Iodine you are good to go. Once BFP though that is a different story!

Kiwi do you do that for your CM? and does it work?

I don't know I just read somewhere (on hte numerous sites I am on) that you should take EPO until ovulation. It is suppose to help the CM and sperm I guess (kind of like preseed). I don't really look too much into my CP or my CM to know if it is working or not (I suppose not as I have been on them for about 3-4mths and still BFN).

Hang in there pammy! You're not out until the witch shows Hun!

Fx xxx

So nice to be back girls! I've just caught up on everything and looks like it has been a bit quiet here!!!

I've missed you all heaps :)

I am not going to comment on everything cos I'll be here all day trying to catch up on a week ;)

I think we need a roll call tho, where is everyone in their tww? Or waiting to o etc? I can see we have pammy at the pointy end of hers, who is testing next?

I am pleased to report that my cbfm is still high, no peak yet, and opk (ic) is slowly getting darker, opk (fore life) pos already of course, they are so shit!!!

The sun is shining and it looks like It it going to be a great weekend even though I have to work for most of it!

Letter has gone to my boss from the solicitor,so I should get a response this week...

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

Love you all xxxxx

I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be 1dpo for me :) so glad you're back :)

Also glad you are back :jo:, I'm waiting to O....hoping for a smiley tonight or tomorrow :)

Rosie cheeks your chart is crazy! And your temps look post o? Tres confusing!!! Roll on smiley, our eggs might go to play at the same time this cycle!!!

Yay for tww Lisa! Fx you caught it Hun!

Xx

Rosie cheeks your chart is crazy! And your temps look post o? Tres confusing!!! Roll on smiley, our eggs might go to play at the same time this cycle!!!

Xx

I know,my chart truly is a piece of shit...bahahaha :rofl: I put in a positive opk today to see what happens And it takes the crosshairs away...who knows?! Fx'd crossed for lots of egg catching this month!!! Xoxo

Xx

I know,my chart truly is a piece of shit...bahahaha :rofl: I put in a positive opk today to see what happens And it takes the crosshairs away...who knows?! Fx'd crossed for lots of egg catching this month!!! Xoxo

Thanks nana :)

Rosie, I have decided that your chart has bipolar!

Yes, good call Lisa!!!

Go roseycheeks!!! Come on smiley face!!! They might be my thing to try next month, the cbfm is a bit boring cos just says high every day!!!

Good morning ladies :)

Welcome back nana :happydance: we have missed you! :flasher:

Apparently ff has me at 7dpo haha I think it's the month of weird charts genre

Hi to everyone else :) xx

I know! I think it may have something to do with my insomnia :rofl: But I will stop taking EPO today and I hope if I did O that I didn't fuck my chances up :cry:

Silly chart month! Gremlins everywhere!

I don't reckon you've o'd yet either loopeylainey :)

Xx

Morning Ladies, welcome back Nana!
i have a little reading to catch up on....just wanted to say YAAAY i got a smilie face! i actually think ive already ovulated last night or something, BD was well timed....DH is sick now....but i might see if i can convince him it will help with his illness or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->