Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yea I think so but I'm not 100% sure to be honest :)

hmm i will read the instructions... just being lazy i guess... i will be mia till tomorrow in a few hours. I am working crowd control at convention centre tonight.

Well Done Halliwell! what a dumb nosy ignorant bitch! i wouldve started on the actual demographics of who rips off the government! enough to shock everyone! probably the dumb woman who said it!

Nana: i train things to, the same thing usually, over and over and over....so bloody hard to make things sound fresh. For some reason i thought you were bike training on your trip?....may be i had a dream that was the case! i mightve heard train and thought of your bike.

DH is being very ill. i often struggle with the whole man sickness thing....if i was behaving this sick you would have to take me to a hospital. Any way i do hope he gets better soon. Who will cook and clean if he is sick? certainly not the dog....:) Poor Hubby.

Lainey ive got a good feeling about this soy thing for you!

A friend of mine who is i think 39 just had twins! as we get older we sometimes release multiple eggs! fingers crossed that is what happened to me today!

Thanks for the warm welcome, you all seem like a pretty good bunch.

Good job Halliwell :thumbup: that's what happens when people jump to conclusions.

yeah some people just really get under my skin when theyre like that!!

do you girls think its too early to take a hpt 7 days after o? the pregnancy test says that it can detect 25mls of HCG at 7 days.. I dont feel pregnant but I keep walking past the draw thinking maybe I could take one.. but kinda dont want to because if its negative even if it is to early I'l get dissapointed :(

And Abby27 sorry to hear that DH is still ill :( nothing like a man thats sick to make you think how strong we females are haha I do hope he gets better!!

Oh no Abby not man sickness hahaha I gate when men are dock hope he gets better soon! :) (although I'm a big sook when I'm sick too hehehe :winkwink:

Thank you Abby I really hope this is allour months :) oh twins would be awesome :) I hope you caught those eggies: :winkwink:

Xx

Good morning/afternoon girls,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful saturday! My day has just started and I have to work today :( also back home is my 20yr high school reunion! Can't believe it. I couldn't make the journey home but I have lots of friends acting as my "spies" to take plenty of photos and keep me up to date with the stories. I wish I was home and there but part of me is glad that i am not. Alot of the people (well the majority of them) all have kids so I guess it makes life alot easier not having to explain why I don't have any.
HOpefully this month. I have come to the conclusion that this is the perfect month. If I was to fall pregnant this month then we can announce it at christmas (what a wonderful christmas gift to give my parents) and then the baby will be due 19th June which I think has a lovely ring to the date! :winkwink: Also on my inspiration calendar it says......

May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck, Brightened by a song in your heart, And warmed by the smiles of the people you love" So fingers crossed DHs touch is enough of Irish luck LOL

:hi: welcome back home Newbie. Good to see you back on here. Now the pages can get clogged up again LOL :) As for where I stand so far I think today I am 1DPO - well thursday and friday I got a smiley face so I think I either ovulated during my sleep or sometime today. My temps too are pretty erratic this month as well. Not as nice and calm..ish like last month.

HALIWELL: well done to you girl!! Telling that nosey b**ch off. Would you come to my chemist and tell a few of my customers off for me as well please LOL

MELAINEY: how is that salvia test going? Are you licking it every minute to get your results?? :) And how is the new job going? I must have missed it but what are you doing?

2MUMS: how is your Aunt going?

JELLY BEAN: welcome to this site I am sure you will fit right in. Some of these girls are pretty crazy. Actually where is Angel?? We should add the rules to the front page with our details etc :) LOL

:hi: Smithy, LLPM, Rosie, Mum2Q, Pammy, Lisa, Cossime, Angel, Ginny, Maddy, Abby, Number2, Jayne and if I have forgotten anyone I am so sorry. Our list is getting so long now, we will need to take a roll call. Have a wonderful day what is left of it.

im sure that football will be on soon and DH will make a swift recovery! only to drop again once its over. poor guy, he really does seem unwell....think my chances of once last BD are done :(

7DPO is pretty early to test, its likely to be neg (the test, not you), but you are SO talking to the wrong gal now! I will pee on anything at any time. I tell myself each time that i wont....i wont go nuts....i will feel like a money wasting fool when AF shows up! but i do anyway. (I did SEVEN opks yesterday SEVEN!) As my highly logical sister has put it "the only real first symptom of being pregnant is a missed period"

As many of you may recall last week i did a run for cancer research. My Bro took a photo after i complained and whinged. Now my sister (who also ran) wants to post this picture on our fund raising page. to thank all our sponsors (we got about $2500) and to show we did it. Now its a great pic of her! and her daughter. DH and me! well as predicted i look like fat shit! i want to say no! but there will be whinging and complaining and trying to "reason" with me because im being "difficult"
im not am i? i didnt want the damn pic taken in the first instance.

I figure since I have 3 tests.. I could just test now and wait till AF shows up or more or less doesnt on the 30th.. haha So Ill wait till I have to pop to the loo and try my luck!!

Im sure you dont look that bad in the photo!! but if you really dont want it up there they should understand! :) I dont think your being difficult

Abby you are not being unreasonable she it's! Stand your ground girl x

Kiwi hi :) hopefully you did get a touch of the Irish :) hehe

Forgot to say hello to jelly bean :) you will love it here :)

The sister will win though...she always does, being the logical one and all. sigh. her argument is that ive done this great thing, people want to see evidence of that. my argument is that ive done this great thing....leave me the fuck alone!

i do look that bad...ive just run 10k ! but thanks :)

DH is up and about....and suggesting that i cook dinner! My God he must be sick!

put a valium in his food.... if you dont want a pic then thats your choice.... did they say that you had to have one after your run...

i looked at a few agnus castus charts and some ppl have had up to a 15dpo before AF. learning so much.

Pammy: its my understanding that vitex helps with making sure we have a long LP, so a 15 day would be ideal. (although anything within 12-16 is fine)

if you arent duffered, and i do have my fx for you, then you have seen that vitex has bought your O forward and lengthened the LP. All in one cycle! FANTASTIC stuff!

I hope Preseed did its stuff and kept the swimmers happy, cause i aint getting any BD tonight :( he is sick, i cant get mad. i am, but i cant.

we will see what the next few days hold... FF said wait till the 28th to test... my mums birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->