Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Go eggs! CD1 for me, at least AF will be finished before we go on holidays on Friday.

Had a nice glass of bubbly last night to celebrate a cycle without DH. It's been really interesting to watch my temps, I'm only going to do a.m. temps this cycle, as I'm not scheduled for many night shifts.

Someone asked about vitamins - I take folate & COQ10 (recent studies show an improvement in egg quality in older women). I also have regular B12 shots as part of managing a medical condition (B12 levels affect the uptake of folate, so I have to be careful to maintain good levels).

Okay best go, I need to write a placement application for work & start planning our packing for holidays.

Maddy: Yes ive read about CoQ10 also! what kind are you using? usually CoQ10 needs a carrier system...phosphate being the best, but fish oil works to. Hope you have a great holiday!
Nana: tell us about your trip?
Melainey and Rosie....yep crazy charts! FF has changed its mind with me now. I knew that CD12 was too early. i know it looks like i did back then, but i tend to have a temp drop before rise. I wish i was more regular and Od CD12! i guess i should be happy that its not CD 40 any more.

I dont know why, probably just general anxiety etc but i always doubt that im going to pop out an egg, i realise the a pos OPK doesnt mean you definitely have, but that with the chart...its good sign. I was so excited with the smiley face that DH asked if i was pregnant! cute (idiot!) ha!

Maddy: Yes ive read about CoQ10 also! what kind are you using? usually CoQ10 needs a carrier system...phosphate being the best, but fish oil works to. Hope you have a great holiday!
Nana: tell us about your trip?
Melainey and Rosie....yep crazy charts! FF has changed its mind with me now. I knew that CD12 was too early. i know it looks like i did back then, but i tend to have a temp drop before rise. I wish i was more regular and Od CD12! i guess i should be happy that its not CD 40 any more.

I dont know why, probably just general anxiety etc but i always doubt that im going to pop out an egg, i realise the a pos OPK doesnt mean you definitely have, but that with the chart...its good sign. I was so excited with the smiley face that DH asked if i was pregnant! cute (idiot!) ha!

Awwww bless him! That's cute!

Hey Ladies, mind I join?
I'm 26 and I've been TTC for the past 3 months. I'm currently 14 dpo with no AF and :bfn:

If my AF shows this cycle, then I'm really hoping I get a BFP on my next cycle as it will be a nice prezzie for my b'day later next month.

welcome back Nana! So glad yo ahven;t O'd yet! good luck with the response to the letter this week. If they have any brains they would give your job back asap, but they are men...so we will have to wait & see!

Laineypop i agree, looks like you haven't O'd.

Rosie's chart look to me like you've O'd, but I know that's early for you, so tomorrows temp will be the tell tale I think, if its high again, I'd say FF has it right, if not, who knows! Was BD well times for when FF has you at O? If so, you chould be looking at an implantation dip today??

abby - your chart is looking good too! hope that there is some speggy action going on!!

Jelly bean- welcome, hopefully it's a BFP!!! FXd for you!

AFM, I am waiting to Ov. I think I will start our every second day routine today to see if we have any luck. We had a discussion about it today & both agree that while people say 'relax it will happen' we both feel better being better informed & actually knowing what my body is doing. We are happy timing BD and just hoping it pays off soon!!

hope you're all having a great weekend and have as nice a day as I do here! I'm in heaven on earth here!

Hey Jelly Bean, you will love it here, some fantastic ladies here! Im sure M2Q will break down the rules for you (overshare TMI being important)

DH is being man sick! so i think im going to have to hope that those swimmers already in are greeting my eggy with a sperm party!
SO im talking to them, spurring them on if u will!

I'm talking to mine too! I have the best quality fertile cm that I have had in ages and we bd this morning and yesterday morning.. Bring on the smeggy action

Hi everyone!

Welcome Alyce (is this pronounced aleese or alice....im assuming the first as that's such a ridiculous way for me to try to spell it & makes me think yours looks so right in comparison...lol just wanted to check who we're talking to)

Ground rules are basically
-TMI TMI TMI - as Maddy said - if we have 100 rules, TMI is about 98 of them!
- bitch badge - if you don't have one, find one! we are lovely...really...but we also love a good bitch!
- you must stay around after you get your BFP - we have a few floating about at the moment, and we love hearing their pregnancy stories as much as everyone elses TMI stories about CM, periods & ovulating!
- crazy - we all have a little (a lot) crazy in us, so don't be afraid to show yours!

you will fit in great, I can see already! jumping straight in there with questions about TV shows...it's kinda what we're more about on here... day-to-day stuff, we're just friends, so add in as much TTC as you like, but we pretty much just chitty chat!

FYI - 1st page has all out real names etc on it, so if you get confused about who anyone is, just check there!

I have had a weird afternoon....and now I'm having a big depression session. It probably won't sound as bad as you don't know the whole story, but today I got a call from DH's ex (mum of his son), had to go pick him up (lots of drama that I won't go in to cos it's irrelevant) and she told me that shes pregnant....7 weeks... I only said to DH not even 2 weeks ago that i would be so devastated if she was pregnant. maybe i subconsciously knew...

anyway, I am just gutted. she made it so hard for us to be in his life, cut us out completely! he wasn't even able to come to our home until the beginning of this year and he's just turned 3.... I just hate that she can have these children so easily & all I want to do is bring a little baby into a loving home.

anyway, sorry to be a negative nancy, just needed a bit of a vent. I'm gonna go sulk into my pillow till I fall asleep I think!

hope you're all well!

Hi Mum 2 Quigley, Just read over your response now after back tracking a bit haha its pronounced aleese :) or ahleece.. I think the only one who hates it when its pronounced Alice is my mum haha!! but Aly is more then fine :)

haha those ground rules sound excellent :D you girls sound like an absolute lovely bunch of people that I have no doubt will become good friends with me as I plod along on my ttc journey along with you guys!!

Hope everything is well xx

I would go as far to say best group of girls on this cite, but I dm a little biased ;) welcome jellybean! Fxed this is your month!

I am really hoping we are bombarded with bfps this month, theres quite a few of us did to o now!!!!

Not much to tell abs, lots of driving from place to place and fair to say I'm thoroughly sick of training the same thing over and over!

I ran about 15 sessions over the four days, and more to come next week, ew!!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Finally got a bit of time to sit down have a snack and chat to you ladies! I hope some of you are online.

Newbie32, Hi I dont think we have met yet :)
I am 8 days away from my period and I think I might test in two days just so I can get it out of my system a bit!! although all the symptoms I was having after my ovulation that I was questioning have dissapeared!!!!!! I dont feel pregnant at all.. but I dont know if that has anything to do with just being in that phase where you dont think its going to work this month and staying positive is just that little itty bit harder!! or if its just my body being naturally unpregnant but Im still keeping my head held high thanks to all you ladies!!

Oh and thanks to everyone for replying back to what vitamins and supplements they were on and arent on! I seem to have hit a snag with the blackmores as Ive become a bit blocked downstairs.. not to sure if its them though since Ive only been on them for 4 days.. but im stocking up on fruit to see if that will help.

Just a random bit of bitching aand stuff that I thought I would add...
I went into the chemist the other day to restock on my hpt's.. my partner normally goes as hes always out in town either picking up fire wood or milk or whatnot.. anywhoo...
Ive always been told I look a bit like an 16-18 year old since I have that really young face which can be good but is partially annoying most times..
anywhoo... I walk into the chemist and because I only live in a country town its quite small.. theres a few people about and im not the type of person to ever get nervous over buying condoms or pregnancy items etc.. so here I am browsing and a lady comes over and asks if I would like any help.. i simply reply Hi, yeh I would love some help :) Im looking for toothpaste, some black hair die and a pregnancy test please.. she poinbts me in the direction to where the toothpase is and hair dye so I pick them up.. then she goes 'what was the other thing' I go a pregnancy test a little louder into which everyone in the chemist turns around... I live in a pretty nosey town I guess. Anyways a few people giggle, others are a bit shocked I guess, staring at me, looking up and down and then I hear one person go a bit young isn't she. I just stand there and kind of slightly blush..
The lady takes me over and goes one stick for 10 or two for 15.. I go Il take the two thanks. When I get up to the counter happily placing my items on the table I hear another old lady go, its ridiculous these days young ones trying to get knocked up, probably only for the goverment bonus and she doesn't even look like shes out of school what a little sl*t... I immedietely turn around in which I reply..
Il take me looking really young as a compliment as I dont drink or smoke, and it hasn't seemed to do any wonders for you... but for your information... I have been out of school for four years.. have completed year 12, I have brought a house and am currently studying to be the vet nurse in this town.. also Im 21.. so im quite legal to get knocked up as you claim it and my partner and I arent even on any government entitlement..

with this she kind of gives me a greasy with her mouth open and I return to the cashier to pay for my items.. The whole chemist is silent.. the cashier goes would you like a receipt and I go no, then turn to walk out the door only to turn around and look at everyone and go have a nice day :) and walk out still red faced but happy that I stuck up for myself.

Sorry for the long story haha but it just shocks me how people can so openly discriminate and say stuff so blatantly when they no nothing haha

I hope everyone is happy and well :) xx

Don't mind them Alyce! People this say and she are fucked haha! Glad you stuck up for yourself :) :happydance:

Yeah I don't think I ovulated either haha would be extremely early for me if I did but the soy may have changed that... Who knows!

Bought myself a saliva monitor thingy hehe :) sooooooo will see what that says in the morning :)

Just did the saliva thingy and it looks like it's ferning :) here's hoping hehe which means that I ovulated earlier than normal :)

does it only fern the day you ovulate? i just won a saluva test one from ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->