Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

BFN for me :( cant say I didnt expect it though... Still way to early but I do feel quite better after peeing on the stick somehow haha

My dh just feel asleep on the couch and he has to bring me to work in an hour and no dinner made do I guess I will have to cook as well any haha :cry:

boo for no bd Abby... I an trying to persuade dh to :sex: again tonight after work but I don't think he will haha but I'm ferning so I really want to again! Bloody men!I wish we had the Willies so we could r*pe them hahaha :rofl:

gotta love poas addicts.... better than being a drug addict.

hahaha oh yes if only we had the willies...

my partner has constant headaches and migranes and he occasionally has them when im ovulating and Im like noooooooo we must bd... he makes an effort which is always good but then like for instance now im not really in the mood but hes all revved up and raring to go!! itd be better if we were in sync!!

yep my partner is horny when we have togo to work.... geez

We :sex: so much around O time. We usually take a break afterwards because we're both worn out. Good exercise though

I think ive already popped my eggy any way, so im hoping that the spermies are doing their job right now! or last night...But yes, sometimes when my bathroom looks like a lab with the amount of sticks ive pee'd on (usually to compare O results...thanks to dumb forelife) i think to myself "lucky Hubby! he has one job! one fun job! i have to chart, take vitamins and analyse the results of my wee ALL THE TIME! he just has to orgasm! "

Lol abs, I wish was for my ride, unfortunately this trip was teaching our new finance system to the end users.... About 500 for me to train in about two weeks!!! Booooorrrriiinnnnggg....

Halliwell you'll find many a self confessed poas addict here! But 7dpo is way early ;) try agin in a few days Hun x

Booooo to no action abs, but remember, if that o has dropped and is out hunting for spermies then by tonight could well be too late anyway since the spermies take about ten hours to 'mature' to be able to get it on with your egg! Those swimmers hanging out in your tubes will be ready, matured and waiting Hun!

I am keeping everything except my legs crossed for you pammy!

Kiwi sorry the board has been so quiet lol, I'm positive this is your month.

Much love my lovelies xxx

My dh just feel asleep on the couch and he has to bring me to work in an hour and no dinner made do I guess I will have to cook as well any haha :cry:

boo for no bd Abby... I an trying to persuade dh to :sex: again tonight after work but I don't think he will haha but I'm ferning so I really want to again! Bloody men!I wish we had the Willies so we could r*pe them hahaha :rofl:

Bahahahahahaha loopeylainey you crack me up!!! XXX

Thanks Nana! that made me feel much better.
Ive spent the last 12 months training the most easy to use system on the planet. SNORE. so i feel your pain!

Yeah in all the discussion on when to :sex: a lot of those things fail to mention the spermies need to mature or 'capacitation' to be technically correct... All comes down to how long that eggy hangs around, but if you've got swimmers waiting that's what's ideal! X

smithy - our scan went great, bub was moving, more like acting like he/she was in a freaking bouncy castle, was hilarious to watch, kicking and bouncing around.
:jo: welcome 'home' get that eggy!!!! you were missed
kiwi- my aunt is still improving, waiting to see if and when the surgery incision will stop draining and then heal bc then chemo can start. thank you for asking :hugs:
melainey love- FX your duffered!!!! :)
abby fx for you too!!!!!

everyone else- much love and baby, egg, and sperm dust!! read everything but cant comment bc i forgot most things.

ive been busy as hell, we drove up to north brisbane after our scan friday and bought me a new car this weekend, had a garage sale today, sold my old car at the garage sale it was too freaking easy, so all good, but we are bloody exhausted!!!

it really is amazing that anyone ever gets duffered! esp by accident!

2mums....YAAY! so glad the scan went well! was it totally weird seeing your insides being used as a trampoline?

Aly, go girl! You should stand up for yourself! Smithy can relate to bitches judging!

Pammy, I thought you weren't going to ttc anymore??

Nana, good to have you back!

Lainey, hope works treating you well!

2 mums, busy busy!

Hi everyone!! Off to bed! Sweet dreams!

Xxx

2mums....YAAY! so glad the scan went well! was it totally weird seeing your insides being used as a trampoline?

was a relief bc all the bleeding/spotting. but it was very strange- watched the bean tuck legs into the chest and then shoot them straight out into the wall and bounce off, few times, was hilarious, and surreal!

Im very happy for you! Can you feel any of that? i cant wait to have a similar experience.
Are you going to find out the gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->