Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

One session down, one to go...voice has held out so far, i reckon at the end of session two dh will be in for a relatively peaceful night from me tonight!!!!

Pammy i work for a global engineering company, we are changing the ERP (financial) system we use from JDe to SAP, and im working on the deployment of that project. Its dull, to say the very least!!!

amanada- whens your scan???????

i'm waiting to get a call in the next half hour, my mum and grandma are headed back to the hospital, apparently my aunt has had a really good day so I'm hoping to chat with her and give the news to her and grandma at the same time!

Thursday next week. I wanted to make it late enough that there would be a heartbeat. By my calculations that will be bang on 7 weeks, so there should be. If there isn't, that will be pretty clear to me that it's not going to stick. However, I have a good feeling about it. It's just so long to wait!

I really hope you get to talk to your aunt today honey. Sending you lots of love and hugs xoxo

Did you post a pic of your last scan? Would love to take a guess at the gender from it :D

Ohhhh that would be awesome if you could post it Amber :happydance:

Sounds..... Great :jo: hehe :winkwink:

Hi everyone!

Nice ch Laineypip!

Amber, so glad about your Aunty! Have fun sharing the news!!!

Amanda, excited for your scan!

Lucy, looking forward to heating of your scan!

Nana, hope you're feeling ok

Hi girls,
Cos clearly I am super-dooper busy atm I have attempted to do a roll call from all of my chart-stalking from the last hour (insert evil laugh mwaaahhhaaaaaa!). I even declined lunch so that I could sit at my desk and "work"!!! We are missing angel so I hope you all don't mind:) Please amend as necessary as I have probably got people's day wrong (apologies!)

Two Week Waiter’s
Halliwell: TWW (10DPO)
Abby: TWW (6DPO)
Lisafr: TWW (6DPO)
Newbie (nanna): TWW (3DPO)
Lisa S (Smithy): TWW (3DPO)
Melainey: TWW (3DPO)
Kiwi: TWW (3DPO)
Rosie: TWW (2DPO)
cossime: TWW (2DPO)
Squiggles (M2Q): About to/already O (CD17)

Waiting to Ovulate
Maddy: WTO (CD5)
Jelly Bean: WTO (CD4)
Pammy31: WTO (CD4)

Angel: NTNP
Jayney: NTNP

Our ‘baking’ ladies (I’ve only guessed so please excuse me if I have it wrong!):
Ginny: 13 weeks
2Mums: 11 weeks
LLMP: 6/7 weeks
Number2: 6 weeks
Cannon: 5 weeks

Look how many of us are in the TWW!!!

xxxx

Geez you are busy! Thanks for that! well done and awesome work!
im flat out too...with Dr Google and 6DPO analysis! (i am an analyst by trade...SO...sort of relevant! ha!)

Geez you are busy! Thanks for that! well done and awesome work!
im flat out too...with Dr Google and 6DPO analysis! (i am an analyst by trade...SO...sort of relevant! ha!)

I promised myself I wouldn't analyse myself this month so instead, I thought I would analyse every body else :rofl: !!!!

Great job cossi! You've done fantastic!! I don't think that I've ovd yet, waiting to see. I'm expecting to in the next week! Hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

Good to see where everyone is at! And so excited for the next 2 weeks!!

New work Cossime!

Awseome look at all the Two Week Waiter’s

Great to see the Baking list gowing lol

GREAT work Cossime :happydance: YAY for so many of us in the 2WW :happydamce: I have high hopes that we will get LOTS of :bfp: this month :happydance:

Hi all, have read but am in the library killing time before parent-teacher interviews so no paper & pen to make my "cheat sheet" to respond to everyone! But I am thinking of you. And wondering how many pages I will need to read when I come back from 15 days away!

:hi: Maddy :) Hope everything goes well at the parent teacher meeting :hugs:

Hello ladies I saw this on another thread (Dr Google has been helping me today hehehe ) and just thought I would share cause it looks like something that I might try next month if I don't get my bfp this month :)

Originally Posted by Angel_Maker

UGH I just typed out a LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG reply and then my computer effed up

Ok, one thing that you need to know is that if you are not responding to Clomid, then you need to have your testosterone (aka Androgens or DHEAS) level checked because if it's elevated, then you need to bring it down.....you can do that naturally by drinking Spearmint tea....works for me

So here's my "recipe for success"

Lemon water 1X daily with juice from 1/2 a lemon
Geritol 1X daily
Soy (80mg for me) for 5 days early in your cycle (although I forgot this cycle and didn't take it until like CD11 )
Spearmint Tea 1X daily
Started drinking Fertilitea (WHY NOT??)
Taking FertileCM (again, WHY NOT??)
And DH and I BD'd on the hood for the car I swear it's something about the angle

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask away! I want this to work FOR ALL OF US!

I just copied the whole thing :)

xx

Hi girls

Thanks cossime that is brilliant that u typed all that up.

Question...... Woke up this morning checked temp at 36.5 lied in bed for a bit (too cold to get out so contemplation going to bathroom) checked again 36.7 ran to bathroom jumped back into bed checked again 36.6 what do I put down? If I leave ff as 36.5 I get no lines if I use 36.7 I get lines. Really weird this month. Can Ur temps just be constant or must u have big rises and drops?

Hi lovers :)

Great work on the roll call! Lots of bfps coming this month!!

We made vegetable gardens today!

Kiwi - use the 36.5.. You have to use the first one when you wake up because the longer you are up the more affected your temp will be :) As much as a pain the arse it is Ithink you should put the one that doesn't give you CH and hopefully your temp will rise tomorrow :)

Many bfp charts have flat temps Kiwi :) So I wouldn't stress too much x

Smithy - YAY for vege gardens :happydance:

Kiwi, I agree, you should put the first temp. Do the crosshairs come up in cd 13 when you enter a different day? I think a temp rise tomorrow will give you your lines.

Look at smithys chart, I think you're the same as her this month, just a slow rise!

Lainey that was good, thanks for sharing. I think I will get some fertility tea next time cos I am due to order more opks and I always notice it! Next month I will try being super healthy I think, no drinking, eat well. Maybe I'll do ocsober!

I will also have sex on the bonnet of a car!!! Lol

Hopefully we won't need them next month with the trifecta Shelly :winkwink: hehehe x

Yeah I think I need to get some OPK's for next month because then I will KNOW when I O cause I have the ferny thingy, temps,CP(although I still haven't got a clue about that haha) and all I need is OPK's ! :rofl: I tried the whole not drinking and eating healthy for ages now (Apart from this month were I decided to revert back to drinking) and it didn't work so I am going back to alcohol, because I got pregnant last time while I was drinking HEAVILY haha :rofl: Won't drink half as much but defo will drink some :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->