Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh yeah forgot about that :) so exiting .. Lucy is going for a scan today isn't she? :happydance:

Yeah i miss angelcakes too!

And 2mums as well has been quiet this week!

I choose to punch my chart in the throat :(

bahahahahaha :rofl: me too!!!!!!

I choose to punch my chart in the throat :(

bahahahahaha :rofl: me too!!!!!!

Like wtf chuck? I basically felt that stupid egg burst and heard it scream FREEDOMMMMM but my stupid temp highly disagrees.

Man you guys crack me up!!! :rofl:!!!!

Smithy, CD 17 i reckon you O'd!

I agree, CD17 is O day for you smithy. Looks like you took your temp at a different time this morning too as it it a cirls? That could also explain why you're not seeing a crazy high temp. Weirdly enough, my temps aren't crazy high either??? We just need to wait 3 days for temps to be higher than the o-dip then our cross hairs will appear!!!

Abby, major implantation dip there!!!

I have another question. Beacuse my cycle went out of wack & I Ov 6 days later. With my next cycle go back to normal or will it stay the same?? I have no idea when to expect AF this month I know you all said it will be 6 days later.

With your next cycle Lisa, start OPKing from basedon your shortest cycle. That way your bases are covered incase it's delayed again but still covered incase its early!! xxx

Definitely the month for fkd up, crazy, weired cycles this month!!!!!!

:hi: everyone!!!

Thanks Abs :)

Yeah our go live date is officially next Tuesday, cos monday is a public holiday everywhere except vic & qld i think and the stress heads around here have seriously lost their arses this week!!!! Hate to see what they will be like if something actually goes wrong next week!!!

Sanks squeegs, i reckon i could sleep away this tww given half the chance!

what company do you work for?

Ive been training, the same thing to the same group for the 5th time...very frustrating.

ive started googling already in the TWW....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haha Abby you're too cute :) I was the same last month but I think I will try not top this month :) (like that's gonna happen haha)

I was googling 12 week scan gender like hello I am not even pregnant. I am soo bored today at work.

Ive googled implantation dip 6dpo (its a bit early and im worried my temp will be low tomorrow sending me into a fit of despair!...also found that its only true in something like 25% of duffered charts).

then i noticed a strange metalic taste in my mouth...which seems to have gone now...so ofcourse i googled metalic taste 6dpo and heaps of stuff came up about that

insanity has began early!
now im worried that if my IT department at work do a trace on what i google i could be royally screwed!

all good here, i've been reading daily and catching up, most of the time laughing too hard to remember anything to post. Been busy cleaning house, transferring car crap, blue slips, pink slips, green slips, and waiting with severe excitement to go to the RTA later this week, ugh!!!
abby- i love google, excuse me, Dr Google!
Lisa- me too! Oh is convinced that with a magnifying glass she can predict the gender of our 11 week u/s pic, i call bullshit! :haha: But i've been googling everything from 12-20 week scans and bump pics and everything, what would we do without google.
:jo: i hope you feel better very soon, and hope you get a bfp to raise your spirits, even if you do have to go to brisbane, yuck!!!! :haha: We hate going in to brissy!!
Shell- date night sounded awesome, love when stuff like that happens, if you are trying to pay and they dont let you, well thats not your fault. Its happened to me at Bunnings a few times, twice I have even exclaimed 'i have tried to pay but now im leaving' and I leave, their bad for not wanting or trying to take my money!
lucy- excited for your scan
amanada- whens your scan???????
melainey- so much love to you, and you crack me up as usual
halli- im a little late on the uptake, but :hugs: to what you are going through with your family
maddy- you too, :hugs: hope the fam thing sorts itself soon!
i'm sure i've missed people, sorry loves!

i'm waiting to get a call in the next half hour, my mum and grandma are headed back to the hospital, apparently my aunt has had a really good day so I'm hoping to chat with her and give the news to her and grandma at the same time!

2mums - I am so glad that you popped in :happydance: Great about your Aunt, she is going to be so happy about the news :hugs:

I love Dr Google too :rofl: I don't know where I would be without him! :haha:

Abby - Don't stess lovey :hugs: Everybody and every chart is different for every pregnancy :) So your chart may just be perfect :hugs: x

Hi ladies! Hope you all are having a great day!! Our charts are all quite crazy this month!!

2mums- sooo excited that you get to tell your Aunt and Grandma today! So sweet!!!!

hmm Rosie yours looks like a cd19 ov!! I am hoping the that the AC keeps doing its thing and I have another 30 day cycle..

hmm Rosie yours looks like a cd19 ov!! I am hoping the that the AC keeps doing its thing and I have another 30 day cycle..

Thanks Pammy! I think so too! 30 days is great, that AC must be working!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->