Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Can't you go home to bed, nana? I just played with my chart and I need 3 solid temp rises to get crosshairs for today.. Ugh. I did not o today. Oh well lol

Good Luck with the training Nana! i HATE training when im sick. and where i work there is never a back up plan for that contingency. so my thoughts are with you!

i wish smithy!! Too much on today then off to brisbane tomorrow and friday...worst timing ever to get sick!

I hope your chart sorts it self out soon luv xx

thanks abs, yeah i dont have a back up either....right now my work would be in quite the pickle if i was to get hit by a bus or similar!!!

Oh, honey :( get yourself some of those codral hot drinks from the supermarket, they really help me out

Smithy, keep bding in case! I think you know your body tho!

Nana- sexy crosshairs!!! Good luck with training! Least your tww will fly by being so busy!

Abby I agree, I think cd 19 is possible o day for Rosie!

Yeah once i got really sick and i said to my then manager (who i have to say is awesome). "Sorry, im really sick" and normally he would look at me and send me home but on this day he said "what can i do to help you get through the day"
Im not normally a fan of cold surpressing drugs, but it might be worth your while! I cant think of anything more awful than being sick, training and travel! thats totally suck worthy! xo

Good Luck with go live to! we had one last year! it certainly brings out the stress heads, which is not fun at the time, but highly amusing in retrospect!

Thanks Abs :)

Yeah our go live date is officially next Tuesday, cos monday is a public holiday everywhere except vic & qld i think and the stress heads around here have seriously lost their arses this week!!!! Hate to see what they will be like if something actually goes wrong next week!!!

Sanks squeegs, i reckon i could sleep away this tww given half the chance!

I entered my + opk and its shortened my fertile period! Tww, come at me :)

That's what I think too! Yay, I like you better than my chart Abby

Good Morning Girls,

How are we all doing this morning apart from Nana?

Quigley – Date night sooo cutie. Sounds like you have a awesome night apart from the stupid girls.

Halliwell – Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. Newbie is so right your attitude is awesome.

Newbie – You need to shake this flu are you taking anything for it about from number2’s remedy?

afm I have come down with a cold. I think it's from the change of weather from QLD and Melbourne. Is it 5pm yet? I am kinda happy my building is quite at the moment thank god for schooll holidays.

I have another question. Beacuse my cycle went out of wack & I Ov 6 days later. With my next cycle go back to normal or will it stay the same?? I have no idea when to expect AF this month I know you all said it will be 6 days later.

Newbie in case you didn't realise, my cold remedy is only good as a short term remedy. If you use it too many days in a row, well we call that alcoholism. Just in case you weren't sure.
(feel better soon xo)

Good morning ladies :)

Nana I hope you get through the day ok :hugs: x

Smithy I agree with CD17 :)

Squiggles great about the freemeal hehehe silly girl, she belongs on that continent I was talking about :winkwink:

Kiwi ewwww I hate nasty people :hugs:

Help everybody else! Up early again haha! May just go back to bed tho :winkwink; got my crosshairs :happydance: I'm now 3 dpo and I can feel it cause my boobs are already killing me haha :rofl: I have very low tempus near my line this month tho? Weird!

Xx

lol number2 ;)

Ill tough it out, stock myself up on vitamin c and see if i can shake it!

Lisa there is no reason that you will o later again next cycle, so whilst your af will be 6 days later this time, your next cycle should reset itself back to normal...however, hopefully this is BFP month for you and AF stays away!! xxx

It's crazy hormone month! I have made myself look like a human and I am off to the shops xx

Good morning ladies :)

Nana I hope you get through the day ok :hugs: x

Smithy I agree with CD17 :)

Squiggles great about the freemeal hehehe silly girl, she belongs on that continent I was talking about :winkwink:

Kiwi ewwww I hate nasty people :hugs:

Help everybody else! Up early again haha! May just go back to bed tho :winkwink; got my crosshairs :happydance: I'm now 3 dpo and I can feel it cause my boobs are already killing me haha :rofl: I have very low tempus near my line this month tho? Weird!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->