Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

welcome to the new girls!

really happy, and agree that the world is a strange and beautiful place that JNM shows up to talk with Angel about the thyroid issues! Love it

:jo: so thrilled about your job interview

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ everything that has come out of amandas mouth!!!

FX for those testing this week! and dust for those catching eggs soon!

(terrible headache, but just caught up and wanted to post what i could, i know im a bit slack with it...)

Halli I get bloated the day before AF and it usually last for another 3ish days. Not sure if that is helpful or not!

No that's helpful angel :) I was just curious because maybe I'm just having a weird af this month.. being bloated is so annoying! I'm sure other ladies can relate haha I wish I was one of those pregnant ladies though that still bleed... It would be brillian

Halli you never know hun - if bloating is different for you usually then it could be a sign - time will tell I guess!

Halli, i've been bloated lately too. And cramping a lot but my af is very irregular so i'm expecting it to arrive soon! Who knows.. maybe it's a sign. :shrug: It always makes you wonder when things seem different to previous months!

You girls crack me up :rofl:!!!!! So tired so am going to bed ladies-welcome kim:)

Can't wait for Abby and smithy to test in the morning!!!!! Bring on the bfp's!!!

Night all xxxx

It does Kim doesn't it! I think I'm just clinging on to a hope though haha good to know I'm not the only one whose bloated though!

Does anyone have a remedy to ease it? O.0

what a shame!!

Well I'm off to bed ladies :) I shall talk to you beauts tomorrow!
Sleep well!

Goodnight ladies xxx

Having lots of af cramps I hope she is not making an early appearance :( love you all xxx

Slight crampiness here and feel like going to start AF any min but dry as a desert when I go loo!
Night girls :)

Hi girls

Question..... Even though i got 2 days of strong + ( and 4 smileys faces checking twice a day) is it possible that I didn't ovulate this month? Would u still have an increase in surge levels but not follow through so to speak?? Could that explain my shite chart this month????

Hi girls

Question..... Even though i got 2 days of strong + ( and 4 smileys faces checking twice a day) is it possible that I didn't ovulate this month? Would u still have an increase in surge levels but not follow through so to speak?? Could that explain my shite chart this month????

Hi kiwi, to answer your qtn, yes you can still have a high LH surge (I.e. your smiley's) and not actually follow through with an actual ovulation:( the LH surge occurs as a result of the body preparing itself for release of a mature egg But...if there is no mature egg, then egg will not actually be ovulated:( the not way to confirm actual ovulation is 1. Through a sustained temperature shift and/or 2. Through a blood test which will pick up an increase in progesterone to indicate ovulation...hope that helps beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiwi, as Cossie said, it is possible, and it is also normal for women to have a month every now and again where they dont drop an eggy. lots of factors, incl stress can impact that.
dont lose heart though, you may still have, i still see a slight temp shift on your chart, and you were travelling so may be that impacted your before ov temps? cause for me your temps are still highish.

Amanda: i SO hope someone says Root Cause Analysis! or RCA! or a 6 step problem solving plan! ha!

Well i had a shocking night of diarrhea. Thought id test this morning with FRER and BFN! i know im not out till AF arrives, but pretty disappointed. with the work shit etc having something to sort of look forward to, or put life into some perspective wouldve been great.

still no sign of AF at all

Hi to the new girls :) I read everything but can hardly remember a thing lol

thanks girls. :flower: I felt like I ovulated as I had slight pain on my left side around the time but I guess I might not have (it could have all been in my head). Will wait and see. AF is due this weekend so will see what happens.

ABBY: sorry your not feeling the best. Hope your stomach settles soon. Plenty of dry food, NO dairy and only drink things that are clear (no orange juice, coke etc) clear fluids. LLPM didn't get her BFP until 4 days overdue so don't lose heart just yet. Its not over until the fat, ugly, red lady turns up :) LOL

JnM: :hi: and welcome to the site. Fingers crossed AF stays away.

KIM: :hi: and welcome to you to. I am sure both of you will fit in nicely here. They are a great bunch of girls on this link.
Seeing Mum2Q is away I will tell you the one and only rule with this site..... there is no such thing as too much information - the more the better. We actually expect it :)

I have the SIL hen party this weekend. It is a block and bling theme so basically you have to wear a block colour dress (all one colour and no white or black) and as much bling as you want. The mothers are going to be there so I'd say it wont be too wreckles and fairly tame. We are starting on friday with just family for a pampering day. I have booked myself in for a full body massage. CAN NOT WAIT!!! and the main hen party is saturday when all her friends arrive. Not sure what the sleeping arrangements are so might not be able to temp over the weekend. Might be hard if I have to share a room with the sister or even the MIL for that matter :) LOL
West Coast Coolers (remember them???? hahah) they are a big thing over here (they come in 3 different flavours) so I figured if I have one West coast it looks similar to 7 up or lemonade so I can substitute my drinks for that and no one will be any wiser. :happydance: Then of course if AF shows then its shots all round!!!

Well girls just as you are all waking up it is my bed time. Hope you all have a great day.

Hey beautiful :) blue dyes have blue dye strips rather than pink like frers. They are notoriously bad. Here it is with the ugly dye run :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g