Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

One of my colleagues who knows about all of the shit at work was like 'leave the position description on your desk, that'll bring a fair dose of reality to your asshole boss!!!!'

So tempting, tho personally I'd 'accidentally' leave it on the printer ;)

Abby what symptoms do you have? Sorry I'm only new and haven't read back through the posts.
I'm suspecting I'm late too but waiting few more days.

JNM, hi! nothing really, frequent wee this evening and also a bit of a dodge tummy, felt sick and diarrhea ...both of which could be explained by recent work stress.

I really dont think im duffered. i hope so, i think this is month 5 of trying after a couple of years of NTNP

normally my LP is 12-13 days. Before AF i usually get one Mother F**ker pimple to end all pimples. so im either late, my LP is getting longer, or FF got my date wrong

It's my lack of usual symptoms which have me thinking Abby.
Boobs usually agony, no sore boobs, only slight slight cramping and frequent wee

It's my lack of usual symptoms which have me thinking Abby.
Boobs usually agony, no sore boobs, only slight slight cramping and frequent wee

Hey Symptom check with the frequent wee!

Do you chart?

When do you think you will test?
id love to wait a few days, but i know i wont. Im worse with the OPKs, i wee on them practically everytime i need to wee!

Ah abs, ms Poas :) bless xxx

Hopefully the constant weeing means bfp for you two!!

I have a Tupperware egg separator too! And like you mine lives in the kitchen - although it is currently packed in a box somewhere in my in laws garage!

Welcome Kim! Great bunch here!

What time is your interview on Friday Sasha?

Abs I can't get over how similar your chart is to number2's chart! You have to be duffered!

Is anyone else poas tomorrow?

Evening all. How is everyone?

I should O pretty soon hopefully. The opk's are getting darker day by day. Hurry up TWW!

Abby, good luck. Hopefully you are duffered. Your chart certainly looks like it :thumbup:

Pammy, looks like we'll be in the TWW together this month.

Bring on the bfp's :happydance:

Angel it's at 3.30....have a training session to deliver at 2pm, will not go more than an hour cos then I'm outa there!! At least my manager in my project role supports me and is happy to let me go find somewhere good to work!!

Angel it's at 3.30....have a training session to deliver at 2pm, will not go more than an hour cos then I'm outa there!! At least my manager in my project role supports me and is happy to let me go find somewhere good to work!!

Nana my interview trick that has never failed me is this
work in phrase "root cause analysis" ....usually for a how would you resolve an X
its a little wanky, but always seems to work for me!

Lol. Abby I am interviewing 2 ppl for BA jobs tomorrow, I'll totally kack if one of them says something like that now

Bahahahahahaha you girls are so funny!!!! Root cause analysis would probably make me blush!!!!! Lol xxxx

And we have flatlined! Hi girls. St work so reading all posts will comment on my break. Hope Ur all well. Hi to the new girls

Hi kiwi :hi:

Cool Sash I will be praying for you at 3:30 - hoping all goes well and that they think you're as awesome as we do! X

Aw sanks angelcakes xx one can only hope...big company so I imagine a zillion interviews!!!!

Hello ladies :)

How is everyone's night going?
I really do hope we get bfps this month so it kick starts us off!

My cramps are finally giving me a break and I had an hour nap which I badly needed!
Random question - I normally don't get bloated during af... This month I am. I normally only get bloated beforehand. Do any of you girls get bloated during or even not bloated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->