Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi. Is it too late for me to join? I am 25yrs (husband 29) and on my first month ttc after having a baby 6months ago. I hope you all get your bfp real soon! I am currently in my two week wait and the time just seems to drag..Would love to chat to you all, i need a distraction! I think i'm going crazy with symptom spotting and i'm only 5-6dpo!! haha

Pauls Angel- How funny, I used to work in Winston Hills!! My husband and i are from Campbelltown!!

Hi Kim :) Never too late to join our little group :happydance: You will love the ladies here they are a beautiful bunch of nutcases :winkwink: heheh

Nana that is great news about the job interview!

I couldnt imagine using vegetable oil! or even egg whites... how would you go about cracking open an egg, separating and maintaining "the mood"? hahahaha
i find it hard enough to get preseed where it needs to be 15 min before BD.

Did a clearblue test today, not the digital, but the test, it has a + if you are duffered and a - if you arent. DH thought it was insane, but i thought i saw a super faint line going down. he said its just seeping through to the paper underneath, or something else techy. i had another look at it now, and i dont really see what i saw. So i might just wait a few more days....this is quite a long LP for me though, so i guess thats good.

feeling better about some things (at work), i want to thank you all for your support, and kindness!
you ladies rock!

Oh Abby I hope you really did see a BFP :happydance: I reckon you are duffered :hugs: heheh TEST AGAIN TOMORROW!!! Have you got a picy for us??? xx

Thanks girls, shame my interview is on friday - its mufti day!!!! gonna have to suit it - like that isnt going to look strange amongst all the slobs in my office!!!

Thanks girls, shame my interview is on friday - its mufti day!!!! gonna have to suit it - like that isnt going to look strange amongst all the slobs in my office!!!

If anyone asks, tell them you have to go to court. LOL. Then mutter something about shoplifting.

Thanks Melainey!

Number2woohoo- hahaha. I'd say the same thing about Campbelltown but then i'd just be lying! :)

Lainey you cant see it on the pic! may be im a crazy person who is now seeing lines! have a look though
https://i.imgur.com/NUxhL.jpg

as i said, you cant really see it.

Nana that is great news about the job interview!

I couldnt imagine using vegetable oil! or even egg whites... how would you go about cracking open an egg, separating and maintaining "the mood"? hahahaha
i find it hard enough to get preseed where it needs to be 15 min before BD.

Did a clearblue test today, not the digital, but the test, it has a + if you are duffered and a - if you arent. DH thought it was insane, but i thought i saw a super faint line going down. he said its just seeping through to the paper underneath, or something else techy. i had another look at it now, and i dont really see what i saw. So i might just wait a few more days....this is quite a long LP for me though, so i guess thats good.

feeling better about some things (at work), i want to thank you all for your support, and kindness!
you ladies rock!

HAHAHAHAHAHA - just imagining the bedside drawer now - with a little tupperware egg yolk separator. Well, I've got one of those so I know what I mean. It's in the kitchen, in case you wondered.

So exciting. You know, I kind of got a BFP the day before I said I had but it was so faint I didn't really believe it, so I just threw it away and didn't say anything. I hope it's the same for you!

You know Amanda i like to compare my chart to yours all the tme! your current chart is my frame of reference!i hope so to! i doubt it. its so faint that im sure my brain has made it up.
Much more likely im a little insane...but lets face it, that was always on the cards!

I might wait a few days and see if AF shows up

hahahahahaha

no i wont

Ooh shit we totally do too!!!
Can't wait to find out tomorrow's test result :D

Number2 I should really not read your messages whilst driving!!! I nearly peed my pants reading your message about shoplifting!!!! Bahahahahahahaha

Abs fx this is it for you!!!!

Number2 I should really not read your messages whilst driving!!! I nearly peed my pants reading your message about shoplifting!!!! Bahahahahahahaha

Abs fx this is it for you!!!!

Haha - I've been sittinG on the bus sort of giggle snorting and refreshing to see if you'd read that, lol

Sitting in the car reading this is not a good place when at risk of letting a little wee out!!!!!

Abby what symptoms do you have? Sorry I'm only new and haven't read back through the posts.
I'm suspecting I'm late too but waiting few more days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->