Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

No, tell him! It's my oh who wants to not know until I get a beta! Go tell him :)

Congratulations beautiful girl.

What a wonderful day

Those tests were unmistakably positive Rosie - I think he'd be stoked even though they're not beta confirmed yet - and on that front I'd book them in for maybe next week when AF is officially late.

Just sent Lucy a text as she is away and doesn't have Internet access - she is stoked for all 3 of you recently duffered chickies xx

My goodness angel you are such a good woman!!!

Girls you wouldn't know but angel texted me earlier today to let me know about the bfp action when I was out on the road so I wouldn't miss out as well....what a fantastic lady you are angel in so many ways xxxxx

I am sure I speak for everyone here when I say we all love you to bits and cannot wait until your thyroid pulls its socks up and you get your gorgeous bfp hopefully sooner rather than later xxxxx

It is a wonderful day!! I will tell him tonight! :) Thanks ladies, I love you all!!!! Xo

Rosie and lainey: AMAZING lines!!!! Unmistakeably duffed!!!!!!!

Angel, what a gorgeous present:) and for lainey to receive it on the day she got her bfp is truly some kind of blessing:)

I know I haven't known u girls as long as u all ave known each other, but you guys know more about my downstairs than my DH!!! Thank you for taking me in:flower:

I have to mention something also but not sure if it means anything....

I just didn't want anyone to miss out on knowing - we are like family! I'd text Shelly if I had her number too!

i love you all just the same, and I agree with you :jo: re Angel, but I have to / will fully admit to thinking that when Angel gets her BFP it will be the best one yet! I am in near tears just thinking about it. Good thing OH doesnt react when I cry these days, even if it is during Selling Houses Australia, :rofl: And you are correct again :jo: and I think we all have said it at some point or another, but Angel is a true Angel, and for sure shown those colours again today. We love you angel face!!! :hugs:

Cossi you are very much a part of our little family!

Mention anything - remember no such thing as TMI here!

Rosie, im sure DH will be so thrilled!!! What a great way to welcome him home! :hugs:

Thanks lovelies - feeling very loved - I couldn't go through this thyroid thing and stay positive without you all either! X

No nana I'm not number 4!!!! I promised myself I wouldn't test until Wednesday.....BUT I have been so good at not fabricating my symptoms this cycle but this one I can't ignore cos I've never had it (apart from what may be a IB at 6DPO this cycle).....

TMI warning...left boogie was quite itchy today (round the nip to be specific). Didn't really take much notice of it until just now (bout 30 minutes ago)...I squeezed it (I have no idea what possessed me to do it!!!!!!) and clear liquid came out-wtf???? Tell me that's not a cyst or some other crazy thing I don't know about? Squeezed the right one and nothing....I'm a little scared to even mention the "c" word...

All this excitement is exhausting!!! Bedtime for me my darlings....

Cossie I am looking forward to hearing this info!!!

Good night and sweet dreams beautiful girls x

Abs I hope you get a second line tomorrow!!!!

Xxx

Could totally be a duffered sign cossi! Lucy had colostrum just before she got her bfp too! Sorry I know I keep sounding too positive when you're trying not to get your hopes up but I totally think you'll be number 4!

No nana I'm not number 4!!!! I promised myself I wouldn't test until Wednesday.....BUT I have been so good at not fabricating my symptoms this cycle but this one I can't ignore cos I've never had it (apart from what may be a IB at 6DPO this cycle).....

TMI warning...left boogie was quite itchy today (round the nip to be specific). Didn't really take much notice of it until just now (bout 30 minutes ago)...I squeezed it (I have no idea what possessed me to do it!!!!!!) and clear liquid came out-wtf???? Tell me that's not a cyst or some other crazy thing I don't know about? Squeezed the right one and nothing....I'm a little scared to even mention the "c" word...

Even if you don't test till later ill still count you as number4 cossie!!! Never tmi! I've had that clear discharge from nipples before...no idea what it means to be honest but hopefully it's nothing bad or I'm in trouble!

Wish I could speed up the clock for you Hun xxx

Night night xxx

I agree 100% about our dear angelface .. You are such a wonderful person and I think we would be lost without you :hugs: And yea I agree 2mums, Angels bfp will be the best :hugs: xxx

I am officially late for AF on sunday so I think I will go to doc next monday maybe :) (if nothing happens in the meantime ) I will continue to test until I go to docs too :rofl:

Shelly where are you.. ?? WE MISS YOU!!! And I reckon mayeb shelly is going to be a pair this month too :hugs: hehehe xx

Angel, you're a total sweetheart <3 going to bed so I can test again in the morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->