Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/00c44502c0091927c254564ed26d557d.jpg

FRER!!

Oh Rosie cheeks! I think you are having multiples hehe! Sooooooo excited Xx

Laineypoo I think you are Mrs. Soy!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Hehehe oh the excitement! Praying for healthy and happy 9 months for everyone :happydance:

Put your positive test on FF woman :happydance: have you told DH? X

I haven't, won't see him until tonight after work. Did you tell Daniel? How did you tell him????

Put your positive test on FF woman :happydance: have you told DH? X

Rosie, that test is DARK!!! Oh my word :) I'm so happy for you

Fan freakin tactic Rosie!!!! What a positive!!!! Keep smiling girls xxx

I'm sooooo happy someone is up and on here!!! I've been bursting at the seams!! Lol. I called my ob/Gyn this am and they sent me for blood work (results tomorrow) and then it's to be repeated in 48 hrs just to be sure.... I'm so nervous!! Lisa, Lainey, do you have any symptoms?? I have none and it's making me a wreck!

Don't stress about symptoms love, I had none! This morning I'm feeling a bit :sick: but it's totally normal to breeze through with nothing at all :)

Morning ladies :)

I'm freaking out cause my temp is on the decline :(

Don't freak out lainey, try not to stress and just enjoy your bfp:) I know it's hard not too but I'm sure it will be up tomorrow morning:) maybe book in with docs to get your bloodwork done? xxx

Ladies bad luck! Took a test this morning and it is well too faint I'm gutted! Can barely see or! Wish I never tested now! Just kill me!

Laineypoo I am praying for you! Was your pee more diluted this am? And if you slept bad temp will be off! Fx'd Hun! Xoxo

Also if you remember 2mums had a scare when her test got faint, and it turned out fine!!!!!

Sorry darlings I'm just sooooooo sad now! This is what I think has been happening!I think I've been getting pregnant but not been able to keep it? Who knows! I'm devastated now! Sorry for the downer ladies Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->