Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks smithy but I can't cause everyone is sleeping haha it's only 5 am :-( <3

Lainey....don't drink anything....try to go back to bed and retest in a few hours

I've only got one frer left I think I will have to usean ic?

Thank you smithy :hugs:

I'm of to cuddle Daniel and pray not too miscarry :-( Xx

You do that :) you may be one of those women who have crappy fmu

Hang in their laineypop.....fx'd that you have nothing to worry about hun, you're up very early this morning as well which might explain the slightly lower temps. Try not to stress and know we are all here praying for you hun xxx

Oh and Rosiecheeks - what a line!!!!! Twinnies, or maybe even triplets??? XXXX

Thanks ladies.. The line dried pottery much as dark as the other? I just broke down with Daniel!I can't go through this again :-( xxx

Lainey, try not to think the worst, have a better sleep, and test a little later with more concentrated wee! try and go and get the bloods done soon, just for your peace of mind.

Cossie: what a sign! i cant wait for you to test

ROSIE!!!! i am so glad your POS chart turned out so awesome!!! so happy for you hun!
this site is really just the best thing in the world! what a lovely support group! so glad i found you all!

Nana: good luck in your interview today! remember ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS! if you want to use my other "7 steps to implementing successful change" chart let me know.

still BFN for me...WTF?
although today i started my usual PMS clumsy, dropping everything, things falling off shelves because i walk past them, so im sure AF is around the cnr.
I managed to keep my dinner in last night, so i think my recent sickie feeling is totally work related. which is a little F**ked up. Work shouldnt make you that stressed and sick. which has given me some things to think about

have an awesome day ladies xoxoxo

Thanks girlies.. What would I do without ya :hugs: can't sleep now haha too wound up! In work today too which it's a bummer haha! <3 to you all..

God luck in the interview..you will be great nana I just know it :jo: <3

Abby you're not out yet doll Xx

If it makes you feel better Lainey, my fmu test this morning took way longer to turn positive than my afternoon one did yesterday!

Thank you smithy <3 I'm just praying now! Just wondering why my temp is so low tho! praying that it rises tomorrow! :)

Thanks Girls.....trying to decide how i should haul my ass to the city this arvo...i hate public transport. Pathetic i know but i have just gotten so used to driving everywhere over the last 10 years or so that i struggle with trains and buses!!!!

Waiting for my boss to come in and query why the non mufti clothes....my planned response is 'Well you're a clever guy, you figure it out.'

Asssssshoooooooollllllleeeeee!!!! (picture the little kid from Meet the Fockers...hehehehe)

Lainey get yourself to the docs for some blood work and then you will get some peace of mind - we cant have you sending yourself crazy.

And abs - you are very correct- if your job is making you so unwell it might be time for a change hun. You have nothing without your health...i hope that you are feeling better very soon and that you are baking a late bfp!!! XX

How did you sleep? remember that can really mess with your temps!

Why do you have to take public transport? I need to get me a licence Bahasa so stick of spending hour long bus journeys that would normally take 30 minutes in a car haha x

Abby work should not make you feel so awful :(

:rofl: at the kid from the fockers

Lainey, I think work is the best place fog you today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->