Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Amanda I'm public too. You're allowed to have the NT scan for free (between 11w4d & 14 weeks i think) as well as the 18-20week morphology. Just need a referral from your GP and find a bulk billing ultrasound place or go to the hospital you'll book into. :) hope you get it sorted. I've had to book my ultrasounds already as I'm going through the RPA & they are always crazy busy!!

Sorry I missed your scan number2! I think I get people a bit mixed up on here sometimes!

Hello Ladies! lots of good recipes about the place which is lovely
Angel: i think the organic diet is still a good idea, sorry your doc was out, hopefully next week will be better, and eyou can get meds etc! how do you feel today? better after soon rest?

Smithy: what a lovely doc you have, but 5 days! goodness! i hope you get them sooner

Ginny: things like that shit me to! glad you got to see the heart beat! so exciting
Amanda: what had you put in the dishwasher in the end?
Cossie: great update, thanks!

M2Q how long is your LP normally?

Everyone else HI! how are you all today? better moods?

im doing pretty good today! Work was ok (YAAY), in fact i even got a few compliments on my hard work, which was good.
Still feeling really low about the ttc, but im trying to get my head into a better place. stocked up on OPKS today.

PLEASE let this be the month!

I've always been public and I just go to the gp and ask for the referral for the scans then book into a bulk billing place. Have you got the referral to book into the midwife clinic? I'm high risk too so will be seen early and more often

Dishwasher had dish washing stuff in it! I still say the finish tablets are in very similar packets to a fun size bounty.
Yes I have been referred - and they have received it - just waiting for the appointment date.
I don't know of any bulk billing ultrasound places nearby, still 4 weeks to worry about it I guess.

hey theer!What's a NT scan? (excuse ignorance! I assumed neural tube??? but have nooo idea!)

Abby, my lp is normally 13, I have had one random one at 15 though. so they call my average 14 on FF. With this month though, I took my temp twice one day, and I entered the more accurate one, but if I entered the other, it changes my Ov date & puts me at 12dpo today, so ATM I'm struggling wih 5 possible days to expect my period, today being the first!

Nana, hope you go your bike sored out hun! Shitty start to a new day!

smihy, your doctor sounds great!

Amanda - Norwest medical imaging at Bella vista bulk bill for ultrasounds - in fact for all their scans. Hope you can get a referral for there so you don't have to pay again!

Have had a lovely snooze this arvo - still feeling a little weary though but am sure I'll wake up properly soon!

you'll perk up soon angel! what does your doctors cert say? how often can you be off work? or is it just to cover today?

hopefully you won' need much more off anyway! I really hope your results next week will mean bringing on the meds!!

Thanks gorgeous girl! Me too!!! Really keen to get back to my normal self again!

Hello girls :hi:

Just finished reading up on everything-damn we can chat!!!

Just going to keep it very bried today as have a shit-load of work to do :(

Nanna, keep your head up love, your light is most certainley near. I'm positive things will be brighter once your out of your work place xxx

Angel, so happy you were able to get everything off your chest at work. Hopefully this will ease the burden on your shoulders as well xxx

Smithy, what a joke about your length of time you ave o wait for your results!!! Harrass the shit out of them and do what Number2 reccommended...CALL EVERY DAY!

And so to make sure I stick to my new committment, below is the Wednesday Watch List! Apologies if it's not up to scratch ;) There were way to many pages for me to go through hence the newly added 'unknow' category!

8 BFP'S now girls-AMAZING!!!

Wednesday Watch List!!! 10/10/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Squiggles (M2Q): TWW (14DPO)
Pammy31: WTO (2DPO)

Waiting to Test
Squiggles (M2Q): TWW (14DPO)-Please hurry up!!! ;)

Waiting to Ovulate
Lisafr: AF (CD9)
Halliwell: AF (CD9)
MissieT: WTO (CD8)
Kiwi: WTO (CD5)
Newbie (nanna): WTO (CD4)
Abby: WTO (CD3)

Angel: NTNP
Jayney: NTNP
cossime: NTNP

Unknown
Maddy: ?
Jelly Bean: ?
JacobnMatty (JnM): ?
Squarepants: ?

8 :BFP: ‘s!!!
Ginny: 15 weeks
2Mums: 13 weeks
LLMP: 8 weeks
Number2: 8 weeks
Cannon: 7 weeks
Lisa S (Smithy): 5 weeks
Rosie: 4 weeks
Melainey: 5 weeks

Have a great day girls xxx

Hi Ladies, just wanted to pop and see how everyone is doing :)

I have a question for all thse lovely ladies who are duffered :) So ginny, 2mums, llmp, number2, cannon, smithy, rosie and melanie. If any of you get that tired symptom what does it feel like? Today and yesterday I felt like I had been hit by a train and just I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was trying to think if I was just tired but I got a full 8 hours last night and the night before. But yeah if any of you guys get that tired symptom could you explain it to meeeeeee :) :flower: and also your cm if your having any as I know all pregnancies are differant :)

xx

Hi, angel shame you couldn't see your GP! Really pray it all gets sorted ASAP & you can start TTC again soon. Will you be able to once you're on the meds?

Halli...tiredness is all day, I didn't have it much with the girls but yeah you wake up from a sound sleep feeling rough, not ill just really exhausted like you've been awake for days! With CM I had loads of EWCM for the first few weeks, but its all dried up now. :) hope that helps?!

Squeegs...NT is nuchal translucency scan. They measure the thickness at the back of babys neck to determine the risk for birth defects. Of the neck is thick you're high risk for having a baby with Down's syndrome or other chromosomal disability. The initial idea of it was so that people could abort the "easy" way while the baby is still tiny, the sad thing is the scan only gives a risk assessment - it can't tell you whether your baby will definitely have something wrong...I hate to think of all those normal babies who were aborted because their parents couldn't risk it! So sad. I'm having it because its free and its another chance to see bub...otherwise the next one is at 18-20weeks!!

Thanks LLPM!! i love hearing symptoms and crazily going over any I may or may not have!! When did the tiredness start around for you? :)

Hi loop! Once on the meds they will spend a few weeks sorting levels out and getting my thyroid stable - then I can ttc again - really looking fwd to it! DH and I are hoping we'll be able to ttc sooner rather than later and surprise family with good new at Christmas!

Sounds awesome! Hey angel...I just revisited an old thread I was on. There's a lady just joined it called sharkdiver...she was diagnosed with hashimotos hypothyroidism in oct 2010. They've been TTC since April. Might be interesting to connect with her?!

Am crying watching Grand Designs - the husband died and the wife has 2 young kids and has to try and finish the building project with one part time income - so sad!

Angel - thanks, I'll get a referral to there if I need to organise my own. x
Squiggles - nuchal translucency scan. The measurement during an ultrasound of the translucent bit at the back of baby's neck combined with some blood tests can give more accurate risks of a chromosome disorder such as downs syndrome.

Thanks Loop! I did know there was a scan o check for problems, didn't know he name or when i was or any of the details! Thanks for keeping me up-o-date! I's all these things that will be such a learning curve for me! I know a lot about pregnancy and TTC, but not much in relation o health care etc throughout. I will pick it all up along the way I guess.

Angel, that would be such a great christmas pressie! For he other doctor to say it looks like what you've got, it's a good indication that you will be able to get the ball rolling again! I will be soooo happy when you are back in the game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->