Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Apparently the pathology place is behind schedule. He said call Monday and check then.. Ugh

I would call everyday and hound them til they rush yours through! Did I mention I am impatient! LOL! I hope you find out sooner rather than later! It would be nice to be able to surprise your DH for the weekend!

It would be nice! I only want the beta result the rest I can wait for

What a joke smithy!!! I would be impatient too!

Angel, if I don't get AF by the end of the weekend, I will test, not before tho!

Hello girls :hi:

Just finished reading up on everything-damn we can chat!!!

Just going to keep it very bried today as have a shit-load of work to do :(

Nanna, keep your head up love, your light is most certainley near. I'm positive things will be brighter once your out of your work place xxx

Angel, so happy you were able to get everything off your chest at work. Hopefully this will ease the burden on your shoulders as well xxx

Smithy, what a joke about your length of time you ave o wait for your results!!! Harrass the shit out of them and do what Number2 reccommended...CALL EVERY DAY!

And so to make sure I stick to my new committment, below is the Wednesday Watch List! Apologies if it's not up to scratch ;) There were way to many pages for me to go through hence the newly added 'unknow' category!

8 BFP'S now girls-AMAZING!!!

Wednesday Watch List!!! 10/10/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Squiggles (M2Q): TWW (14DPO)
Pammy31: WTO (2DPO)

Waiting to Test
Squiggles (M2Q): TWW (14DPO)-Please hurry up!!! ;)

Waiting to Ovulate
Lisafr: AF (CD9)
Halliwell: AF (CD9)
MissieT: WTO (CD8)
Kiwi: WTO (CD5)
Newbie (nanna): WTO (CD4)
Abby: WTO (CD3)

Angel: NTNP
Jayney: NTNP
cossime: NTNP

Unknown
Maddy: ?
Jelly Bean: ?
JacobnMatty (JnM): ?
Squarepants: ?

8 :BFP: ‘s!!!
Ginny: 15 weeks
2Mums: 13 weeks
LLMP: 8 weeks
Number2: 8 weeks
Cannon: 7 weeks
Lisa S (Smithy): 5 weeks
Rosie: 4 weeks
Melainey: 5 weeks

Have a great day girls xxx

Hi ladies! Well I'm feeling a bit better today! Yay...have hit 8 weeks and feel like I'm turning a corner! Not as exhausted either :) hopefully it will last....but the girls are sick AGAIN!! Poppy vomited but I think she ate a bad carrot yesterday. She's starting to perk up now but were sticking to the couch today. Maggie had her vaccine yesterday and has the runs and is super tired and cuddly today. Hopefully it will all pass quickly! Made some lentil & tomato soup it tastes soooo yummy...am holding out for lunch haha! Looking for more soup recipes though if people have their favourites? I'm trying to eat a bit healthier for lunch. Most days I'm not organised so I end up eating cereal which I love but I know veges would be better! Lol.

Smithy...can't believe you ave to wait that long! :( I'd be so cranky!

Pammy...try to be positive! I've only ever fallen pregnant when I BD'd 2-3 days before O! So you never know. :) keep your chin up.

Nana, sorry you're feeling so crap! It really is hard going - really hope it happens soon!

I'll check back later & reply to everyone else!

"everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright, its not yet the end"

Love this quote 2mums! I'll have to remember it next time I'm feeling like things aren't going my way :) Happy belated birthday to your OH too :cake:

Kiwi - I love neighbours! Well maybe not love, but I watch it every night :)

Angel - glad you got to have a sleep in :) DF didn't have to start work til 9.30 today and Max decided he was extra tired so we all got a sleep in til 8:20 this morning :happydance: I would love to see the look on my face if someone told me when I was 20 and at the peak of my going out days that 8:20 was a sleep in :haha:

M2Q - hope your gut feeling is wrong and you get a nice BFP!

Pammy - I dont think blood kills sperm, I remember being told in high school that even if you have sex during AF you can get pregnant :haha: more seriously, I had some ovulation spotting a couple of times and DF's little people still survived - well at least one did!

Smithy - that sucks you have to wait so long :( I'd give them 24-48 hours and call. My GP's receptionist knows me by name because I annoy her so much chasing results and stuff, but who cares!

Coss - thanks for updating that list! We're almost half way there with getting everyone knocked up!

Hi to everyone else I've missed!

AFM - My little rant for today... I got into the hospital I wanted and have my first appointment today. I noticed that on my GP's referral she's written "Virginia has copies of all her recent antenatal blood test results". I don't. So I call the receptionist at my GP's office and explained about the referral and asked if she could print the results out for me, she said yes come in tomorrow and collect them. I went in today to pick them up and she told me that she spoke to my GP and I don't need them that they're all in the referral?! Grrr they're not! So I just bit my tongue and will what happens at the appointment today. Maybe my GP faxed the results directly to the hospital... I just find it frustrating because I'm sure it's a 2 minute job to print out a couple of results.

Sorry, feel a bit lame for ranting about that.

Ooh, soup recipes? I'm keen.
Here's an easy one.
1 chicken, boiled till cooked with the usual flavourings in the water (salt, peppercorns, onions, scraps of any bits of old veggies etc) then shredded. Keep 2L of strained stock. (I sometimes cheat and use cardboard boxes of campbells stock, and a shredded BBQ chicken!). Mix stock with chicken and 2 cans of creamed corn, an inch or so of fresh ginger, grated, a dash of sesame oil, a shake of white pepper and bring to a simmer. Add a couple of tbsp cornflour mixed with cold water, stir till boiling and thickened. Lightly beat an egg or two and add in a thin stream to soup while stirring to create threads of egg. Serve with chopped scallions/shallots. Yum.
(I know lots of ppl make chicken and corn soup but it's the ginger and sesame oil that makes it taste so good, my ex husband who was chinese canadian and whose mum n dad owned a chinese restaurant taught me how to do this).

Ginny- hope your appt ones well today!!!

Lucy- yay for 8 wks, sorry the girls are sick :(

Cossi- great job love, 1 change, I am 4 wks, not 5 (wish I were at 5 already!!)

How is everyone today??

Ginny I haven't had my blood tests yet. I guess I should go to the GP and get them done soon?

Thanks Cossi!! I have added the updated list to the front page for easy reference! X

Ginny how frustrating about your results/referral!!! I hope it all works out! I'm sure they can call your gp and get them faxed over if need be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->